Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Project to Delete the Zeros From the Currency Will Be Announced Immediately

yota691

WoW !!

:D I feel all cheeched inside. :lol: :lol:

I'm a bit chonged myself.

Great news. At least they're talking about it, and hopefully getting things done behind closed doors.

I think credit should go to the original posters as this is at least the 3rd time in 4 days this article has appeared..jmo..

Nice of you to bring those articles to DV. I don't recall seeing any of them, but then again, i'm not a DV spider.

• Upvote 1

Check out a Tesla Model S (or X if you want to wait), they are huge, fast, luxurious, and all electric!

They look like they have a great concept they are building on. 0-60 @5 or less(3.7 for Roadster version) speed tests are impressive for an electric car. I will keep my eye on them and how they progress.

They look like they have a great concept they are building on. 0-60 @5 or less(3.7 for Roadster version) speed tests are impressive for an electric car. I will keep my eye on them and how they progress.

I heard that if the battery becomes completely discharged, the entire car is frozen, Dealership cost to replace is about $40K.

My link

Edited by fnbplanet

Not yet, Shabbs is waiting on approval but not sure how long it will take. Does not look like it will be far away if Shabbs was this bold to call it to action.

The article says immediately...how fast is immediately though? because SOON is forever in iraq! :lol:

• Upvote 5

I heard that if the battery becomes completely discharged, the entire car is frozen, Dealership cost to replace is about $40K.

My link

Sure it can happen (this particular case was a car left with a very low charge to begin with for 36 days with out plugging it in). I suspect the S has more sophisticated electronics to try and preserve the last bit of charge (i.e shut down all systems, cllocks etc). But, electrics have different constraints then gas. If you ran your gas car with no oil it will melt the engine. Electrics don't have that issue but they have others. Still the S is an awesome car (a bit big for my tastes however).

I'm a big fan of Elon Musk. Founder of Paypal, and took his billions from that and built Space-X and Tesla.

I'm a bit chonged myself.

Great news. At least they're talking about it, and hopefully getting things done behind closed doors.

Nice of you to bring those articles to DV. I don't recall seeing any of them, but then again, i'm not a DV spider.

Yea and I'm gonna go get chonged right now, cause I am not taking another drug test for a job. I like the money I make when I'm workin, but I ain't so WTF rover.

My link

The soon-to-be available electric Tesla Model S sedan will not experience permanent battery failure that has been reported in earlier Tesla models, like the Roadster, whose batteries had to be replaced if they completed discharged, the manufacturer said.

No Brick Link

The article says immediately...how fast is immediately though? because SOON is forever in iraq! :lol:

Yea, Iraq's use of the terms "Immediately" or "Urgent" is usually if not always the pace of a snail. smile.gif

Nice truck bro, I am torn between a few vehicles! I like trucks and I like fast cars... Although... I am 6'3" and people wonder how I fit in small cars, lol.

The Lord Jesus, who both lowers and raises nations, as in the historical event known as Iraq (Literal Babylon), and pursuant to Romans 13:1-8, knows you need a vehicle, and that's fine. But let's not forget that we are but stewards of an end-time project He spiritually and literally created so we could fincially support His global Kingdom of God ministries like LoveAChild.com, LifeToday.org, and others, wherein the recipients there are trusting the same Jesus you depend on here in the USA, to supply them with food, a pair of simple sandals, the drilling of water wells near every large village so they don't die of the muddy drinking water, etc. If you invest wisely, you'll never lose the principal amount, but will support yourself and others, globally, until you go to be with the Lord (if in fact you are saved), and then turn it over to another family wealth manager.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 21

You have obviously misjudged me over a comment that did not require you to judge my character. I am open to talks with anyone but not open to you taking the time to lecture me without having a clue on how I help others with or without an RV. The sames goes towards how I intend to invest, that my friend is a well laid out plan...

Should I go on to tell you the free time I have dedicated to develop a website and integrate a donations portal to accept donations for abused children for a friend in Texas that I have never even personally met? I am the guy who donates multiple times if even a few dollars at a time at the checkout counter that benefits those with ailments or animals in need. If you were a beggar on the street you too would find I give what I can even when it may be my last few dollars instead of judging them if it will go towards drugs, alcohol or food. I don't know their story and if that's all they have to look forward to because they can't get a break in life then so be it.

I have done what others consider "sacrifice" things in life such as money, time, sweat and all else that comes with it. I don't see it as sacrifice because I could leave this earth without warning but know I did what I could to help while I was here. I care for my family and make sure they are taken care of as well as what I can do for those I may have never even met. To me, that is not sacrifice, that is someone looking beyond their own needs.

So yes, if I say I want a car that I can enjoy then I very well deserve it.

Oh my God. I was not judging you or anyone else for that matter. I do, however, spiritually discern that the real reason you took offense is that you are not sure of your calling and election unto salvation through Christ Jesus - the One who "is" your judge. I'm not your enemy, but I know who is.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 20

"exceeded the advanced stages in the preparation" , This is the portion of the statement I like best. I would appear to suggest that they have completed the details and are ready to roll it out so to speak. This would also appear to suggest that it could be anounced at any time and as they have saying are just waiting for the green light. By these words they could make these changes at any time. I will certainly be patient and will believe when I see it but this is very good news.

You have obviously misjudged me over a comment that did not require you to judge my character. I am open to talks with anyone but not open to you taking the time to lecture me without having a clue on how I help others with or without an RV. The sames goes towards how I intend to invest, that my friend is a well laid out plan...

Should I go on to tell you the free time I have dedicated to develop a website and integrate a donations portal to accept donations for abused children for a friend in Texas that I have never even personally met? I am the guy who donates multiple times if even a few dollars at a time at the checkout counter that benefits those with ailments or animals in need. If you were a beggar on the street you too would find I give what I can even when it may be my last few dollars instead of judging them if it will go towards drugs, alcohol or food. I don't know their story and if that's all they have to look forward to because they can't get a break in life then so be it.

I have done what others consider "sacrifice" things in life such as money, time, sweat and all else that comes with it. I don't see it as sacrifice because I could leave this earth without warning but know I did what I could to help while I was here. I care for my family and make sure they are taken care of as well as what I can do for those I may have never even met. To me, that is not sacrifice, that is someone looking beyond their own needs.

So yes, if I say I want a car that I can enjoy then I very well deserve it.

if i could give you 1000 pluses, i would!!!

this is the exact response which was needed for that insidious post previous to yours as replied to above

you, my friend, are the type of person i hope to fellowship with in the near future :)

• Upvote 5