Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Project to Delete the Zeros From the Currency Will Be Announced Immediately

yota691

I have not posted, but just thought I should drop in to say thanks for all the work that so many of you put into bringing information on here. I have only been on this ride for a few months and am glad it is almost at an end. I can't imagine years of this! Thanks again.

• Upvote 3

An iraqi may have an opinion, but the tenured people in this investment know that intel doesnt exist. our trustful site owner mr montana, had peps saying thanksgiving. how did that work out. so my opinion is intel is garbage even if its coming from honest people.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

An iraqi may have an opinion, but the tenured people in this investment know that intel doesnt exist. our trustful site owner mr montana, had peps saying thanksgiving. how did that work out. so my opinion is intel is garbage even if its coming from truthful people.

:o:lol::P feel better that you got your :twocents: in, Hope so!! Now have a Good Day!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

user_green.pngrockhound60 user_popup.png

• av-40493.jpg

• picture.png

• Group: Members

dinar-verified.gif

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the project to delete the zeros from the currency-based and will be announced as soon as government approval

BAGHDAD / Conference Description of the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as a strategic country as it will reduce the mass of cash circulating in the local markets. Saleh said (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: The central bank exceeded the advanced stages in the preparation of studies and preparations logistics task for the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency and within a specific timeframe as a reform project of the Iraqi currency. He added that in the event of obtaining approval by the federal government on the implementation of the project work will be on the tactical level up and will be announced on its implementation and contract with advertising companies and the media to educate citizens on how to use the new currency and to answer all questions raised by him. He said: that the ongoing meetings with the relevant committees in both houses of the Iraqi economy ministers, MPs, and we are now awaiting approval from them to get to the final stages of project implementation.

http://translate.goo...Lf_sgrZW4sCbRCA

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107782-deputy-governor-of-central-bank-the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-from-the-currency-based-and-will-be-announced-as-soon-as-government-approval/#ixzz1nz0TcNjY

• Upvote 1

:o:lol::P feel better that you got your :twocents: in, Hope so!! Now have a Good Day!!

Yes i do. did that ruffle your feathers??? I hope not, have a good one yota. You do a great service here, hands down, one of the best. im strongly opinionated, and i dont always put sugar on the top of my thoughts.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2

Project to delete the zeros from the currency-based and will be announced immediately after approval of the Government Vice Governor of Central Bank

He added that in the event of obtaining approval by the federal government on the implementation of the project work will be on the tactical level and higher will be the announcement of the implementation and contract with advertising companies and the media to educate citizens on how to use the new currency ...

Hmmm... '...educate citizens on how to use the new currency...' It will be a brief ad campaign: يذهب الى تخزين وأنفقت عليه.!

GH

Yes i do. did that ruffle your feathers??? I hope not, have a good one yota. You do a great service here, hands done one of the best.

Didn't ruffle my feathers, its all Good here, Naw its Great Here!! Check out Colt Ford :lol:

and Turn it UP Edited by yota691

Oh..lol. im going to keep my 23.32 iqd to myself. im a little cranky today....theres no reason to bring that here today.

I can relate truthful, I for one am hoping that you don't have to put up with all this much longer.......that's because I won't either....wink.gif ...what ever happens it has been a ride we will not forget..unsure.gif

Yota, Did you ever hear anything else from your friend today??? He's been right on so far and I'd love to know if he got back with you. Again, thanks for all you do here. It's much appreciated by all. God Bless...

Still waiting, as soon I do I will let you know!!

DUDE! If the RV is the Holy Grail, you just found the box that it came in! We have been wondering for months what Shabibbi's single-moment trigger was. We don't know what got his finger to the trigger, but now we know what will cause him to pull it.

A most excellent find, my friend!

• Upvote 7