Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Project to Delete the Zeros From the Currency Will Be Announced Immediately

yota691

GM all, so now he is saying they have done everything and have sent it to the committees in both houses. Once it is approved by the govt. they will announce the implementation and educate citizens on how to use the new currency

Man this is getting good. Thanks yota great find.

• Upvote 5

Moving in a positive direction, now we need an article stating an increase in value will happen. Guess we wait and see the outcome.

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV :D

and a +1 for Yota!

There have been many articles over a fairly large span of time that have said the dinar would have more value, power, and purchasing ability.

Thanks for the post, Yota.

Mine told me anytime, no later then Monday!! You know Rumors

Which Monday, Yota?

I am beginning to believe that when these CBI laws are passed by Parliament, we will see the RV. All of the other issues will be mute: HCL, VII, etc. JMHO.

• Upvote 5

There have been many articles over a fairly large span of time that have said the dinar would have more value, power, and purchasing ability.

Which Monday, Yota?

I am beginning to believe that when these CBI laws are passed by Parliament, we will see the RV. All of the other issues will be mute: HCL, VII, etc. JMHO.

This Monday, I've yet to talk to my :ph34r: today but I will be calling him in just a bit!!

• Upvote 4

Which Monday, Yota?

this is exactly what kaperoni has said and im stating to think along those lines as well we are close but not just yet.

• Upvote 2

I have been in this game for a few years now and I'm not a expert on how currency works as far as how they come up with an RV rate, but I don't understand how taking three zeros for the currency would make what we are carrying worth more. Can someone please explain it to me. Sorry for the dumb questions just trying to understand.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have been in this game for a few years now and I'm not a expert on how currency works as far as how they come up with an RV rate, but I don't understand how taking three zeros for the currency would make what we are carrying worth more. Can someone please explain it to me. Sorry for the dumb questions just trying to understand.

You need to go into the LOP section and ask this question.

***Warning to members, let's stay on topic or your post will be unnapproved.***

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If it takes 1000 dinar to buy 1 doller and if you take the three 0's away you only need 1 Dinar to buy 1 Doller

I'V ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THIS , GO RV

Edited by TheArtistFormallyKnownAs
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1