Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rothchilds will set the date & rate.

Luigi1

Rothchilds own 49% interests in the CBI. They will name the date & the rate along with the timeframe to cash in.

They did it once before in 2004. The IQD came out at 4,000 to one USD. Only the big players & the world banks could purchase IQD at that rate. Days latter the IQD dropped to near today's rate. At that time the IQD was made open to the general public for purchase after they already cashed in & made their 400%.

The Rothchilds may have the say so again after the RV. Don't be surprised if they come out with a two tier rate or cash in time frame, one for the big players & another for the small time investors. It's a rigged game like Wall Street.

Also don't be surprised if it RVs & is not made public untill they cash out first then they come out with a differnt rate for the small investors. Like I said...they did it before.

What are your thoughts on all this? Many links are out there. Here's but a few. See links below....

http://www.analysis-news.com/allfolder/Understanding-V.htm

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Only-3-countries-left-w-o-ROTHSCHILD-Central-Bank

http://www.australiamatters.com/who_owns_the_stock.html

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Luigi..my thoughts have been along this line too even though none of us like to have our dreams dashed...these people are driven by extreme greed as well as by power...average folks have no idea of their wealth or the power they weld in world politics and economies....we can hope that this will work out in favor of the average investor...maybe something will change the course of the power brokers before long and their grip on society will go the way of the dinosuars..cheers and may we all prosper soon!!

Littlefeet...correct indeed!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Money controls money, I say

Your right. Money is power. Think of how much power all of us DinarVets will have if this RVs our way. This much power frightens them.

Luigi..my thoughts have been along this line too even though none of us like to have our dreams dashed...these people are driven by extreme greed as well as by power...average folks have no idea of their wealth or the power they weld in world politics and economies....we can hope that this will work out in favor of the average investor...maybe something will change the course of the power brokers before long and their grip on society will go the way of the dinosuars..cheers and may we all prosper soon!!

Littlefeet...correct indeed!!

I"m sure they will throw us crumbs to keep the world wide Occupation Bank & Wall Street protests down.

• Upvote 2

Rothchilds own 49% interests in the CBI. They will name the date & the rate along with the timeframe to cash in.

They did it once before in 2004. The IQD came out at 4,000 to one USD. Only the big players & the world banks could purchase IQD at that rate. Days latter the IQD dropped to near today's rate. At that time the IQD was made open to the general public for purchase after they already cashed in & made their 400%.

The Rothchilds may have the say so again after the RV. Don't be surprised if they come out with a two tier rate or cash in time frame, one for the big players & another for the small time investors. It's a rigged game like Wall Street.

Also don't be surprised if it RVs & is not made public untill they cash out first then they come out with a differnt rate for the small investors. Like I said...they did it before.

What are your thoughts on all this? Many links are out there. Here's but a few. See links below....

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Only-3-countries-left-w-o-ROTHSCHILD-Central-Bank

Sorry this is wrong.. Good analysis, but the conclusion is not correct. You must understand that the Rothschilds are the official bankers for the Vatican. The Rothschilds run the Knights of Malta, under their Vatican supreme commander. This puts the Rothschilds at the head of all global banking and finance. The Rothschilds (Vatican) did not have control of Sadam Hussein's Bank of Iraq. NOW THEY DO! The Rothschilds used to control the Bank of Libya, until Gadaffi who was a fellow Knight of Malta stop following orders. So now the Rothschilds (Vatican) control the Bank of Libya again. They still don't control the Bank of Iran, which the Vatican needs in order to implement their plan of a regional currency for the middle east. So, they want Iran's Central Bank. This way the Rothschilds (Vatican) control all the wealth and creation of money in the region. It is my personal opinion that we haven't seen the RV of the Dinar because the Rothschilds (Vatican) still don't have control of the Central Bank of Iran. So now we have a double edged sword.... I hope you all see the dilemma we are in.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Sorry this is wrong.. Good analysis, but the conclusion is not correct. You must understand that the Rothschilds are the official bankers for the Vatican. The Rothschilds run the Knights of Malta, under their Vatican supreme commander. This puts the Rothschilds at the head of all global banking and finance. The Rothschilds (Vatican) did not have control of Sadam Hussein's Bank of Iraq. NOW THEY DO! The Rothschilds used to control the Bank of Libya, until Gadaffi who was a fellow Knight of Malta stop following orders. So now the Rothschilds (Vatican) control the Bank of Libya again. They still don't control the Bank of Iran, which the Vatican needs in order to implement their plan of a regional currency for the middle east. So, they want Iran's Central Bank. This way the Rothschilds (Vatican) control all the wealth and creation of money in the region. It is my personal opinion that we haven't seen the RV of the Dinar because the Rothschilds (Vatican) still don't have control of the Central Bank of Iran. So now we have a double edged sword.... I hope you all see the dilemma we are in.

I was there in 2004 in Kuwait City & Manama Bahrain. Tried to purchase IQD at 4,000 to the USD at both locations & was turned away untill it RVed again to near today's rate.

Do you know of anyone that purchased IQD at that rate besides Soros, big banks & big players? I know of no one. They had to wait for the rate drop just like I did.

Not disagreeing...just asking.

Daily +'s are gone +10 to all !!!

Thanks. We all need to share what information we have on this very subject. This will help us all to become wiser investors.

• Upvote 3

Upon the war starting in 2003, the dinar started out at appx. 4000 to 1, then moved to appx. 3000 to 1, then it had several movements, whereby it was stable for a bit when it was appx. 1400 to 1, this is back when a lot of the Jew's in Israel were buying it up, like appx. 4 to 5 years ago....it was stuck at 1170 to 1 in appx. 2008..until the most recent small pips that we saw in the last few weeks...at an "artificial programmed rate"...as they call it...lol....

• Upvote 1

Upon the war starting in 2003, the dinar started out at appx. 4000 to 1, then moved to appx. 3000 to 1, then it had several movements, whereby it was stable for a bit when it was appx. 1400 to 1, this is back when a lot of the Jew's in Israel were buying it up, like appx. 4 to 5 years ago....it was stuck at 1170 to 1 in appx. 2008..until the most recent small pips that we saw in the last few weeks...at an "artificial programmed rate"...as they call it...lol....

Agree. Many banks in the region refused to trade IQD to the man on the street. I purchased my first 2 million IQD from a street money exchanger Qatar after getting frustrated at the Bank of Kuwait & Bank of Bahrain refusing to sell me IQD. The USA currency clearing houses were not yet up & running at the time.

I was there in 2004 in Kuwait City & Manama Bahrain. Tried to purchase IQD at 4,000 to the USD at both locations & was turned away untill it RVed again to near today's rate.

Do you know of anyone that purchased IQD at that rate besides Soros, big banks & big players? I know of no one. They had to wait for the rate drop just like I did.

Thanks. We all need to share what information we have on this very subject. This will help us all to become wiser investors.

I don't know my friend.. I didn't get into this investment until late 2010. But Soros works for the Rothschilds... he is one of their Lieutenants. Soros can't fart without permission from the House of Rothschild. The Rothschilds are trillionaires many times over. There are actually several trillionaires in the world today, but this info is hidden from us. Forbes Magazine only researches "public" financial information for their "Wealthiest Persons" list. The "private" information is hidden in private trusts that are not reviewed or subject to regulation. Other trillionaire families include the Rockefellers, and "Black Nobilty" families (those families that controlled the Vatican) of Europe like the Pisos, Medicis, and Asian families like the dragon families, which were the families of the ancient emperors.

• Upvote 2

Everyone has a boss or someone they answer to. I'm just curious...who does Shabibi answer to?

The Iraq constitution. the articles of incorporation of the CBI etc. Whatever entity has the power to fire him.

That Would Be Mrs Shabbi .....

• Upvote 11

Sounds criminal to me. :blink: Anyway to get rid of these clowns? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

HMMM let me check I may know someone WHY??????????unsure.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That Would Be Mrs Shabbi .....

Shabibi because he is Western Civilization's appointee to the Central Bank of Iraq, he is an agent of the Rothschilds (vatican).

Remember guys, this entire Luciferian banking/financial system is a creation of the Vatican that is managed by the Rothschilds. In reality, there is no money... just regressive debt. Even what you consider is money are just FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES, a NOTE is a debt instrument. So when you "buy" something at a store and pay "cash," you are merely paying for that merchendise with debt, thus creating more debt. Its a regressive Luciferian system, which is why it is going to implode globally any day now. Not even the Dinar will save this system.

• Upvote 4

Shabibi because he is Western Civilization's appointee to the Central Bank of Iraq, he is an agent of the Rothschilds (vatican).

Remember guys, this entire Luciferian banking/financial system is a creation of the Vatican that is managed by the Rothschilds. In reality, there is no money... just regressive debt. Even what you consider is money are just FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES, a NOTE is a debt instrument. So when you "buy" something at a store and pay "cash," you are merely paying for that merchendise with debt, thus creating more debt. Its a regressive Luciferian system, which is why it is going to implode globally any day now. Not even the Dinar will save this system.

This is important because when the dinar rv's (I think it will any day now), the rv will be short lived. So prosper from it as fast as possible in order to make your lives and the lives of others better. Please make sure to care for those that cannot care for themselves. Unlike the equally luciferian medical system's ethics of "its ok to abort your uwanted children," and even now they even claim is ok to kill your new born baby with down syndrome because it will just be a burden to society. This is wrong... this is not the divine will of of the creator, but the will of Lucifer. You must love those that need love, and care for those that need care. It is your divine duty, and birth right.

Where you been Chooch, I miss your posts!

Yeah thanks for the good words... I don't get as much free time as I once did.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Luigi! Interesting. The Rothschild's (or whoever) owning the game and the super rich cashing out before the 'common folk' doesn't surprise me. The aristocracy have always had control and preference, that's the world. Hopefully, we will get our piece of the pie to settle some debts and still have something in the coffer to invest. Your post does bring up something I've had in the back of my mind along these lines though....all of the exclusive million or billion dollar business deals that take place in front of our eyes, or in some cases, behind the scenes that we will never hear about. A million here, a million there as payoffs to get in on a "piece of the action" that's not available to the general public. That's the big money, imo. If you apply that logic, I believe the Big Wheels have already "cashed out" and moved on. Your example is a good one, the dinar at 4000:1 for a select few, then going to 1166:1. Big payday for some, not for the rest of us. I'm sure Buffet, Soro's, and Joe Billionaire are smoking their cigars and already looking at the next big gold mine as the rest of us wait in hopeful expectation. :lol: Go Rv! ;)

• Upvote 3

While this could be true virtually all speculation,which is purely what it is, cannot be proved by anyone other than those directly involved and they are hardly going to go renegade and spill the beans on what really goes on.

Most of the stuff written on the Rothschilds or (RedShields) is opinion and speculation.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2