Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman: It's A GOI Campfire !

DinarThug

CNN. The Clown News Network. Our Idea Of 'Camping' Is In A Brand New RV !

Mailman17's chat 3/02/12

mailman17 (20:53:00): EVENING PEEPS..I HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS

moose: oooh, do tell mm17 unless it's geico

Cheeks: let it rip

mailman17: UNNOFFICIAL SOURCE TELLS ME SADR, MALIKI, ALLAWI AND POSSIBLY HASHEMI WILL BE CAMPING TOGETHER IN ONE TENT THIS WEEKEND AND LOOK FORWARD TO SINGING COOM-BY-YA AND EATING SMORES BY THE CAMPFIRE

I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I GET ANY MORE INFO'

Cheeks: lol

guardian: I sent an email asking how to apply for that Currency Redenomination Advisor/Consultant (Ankara, Turkey) and got a reply...

drum roll.......

mailman17: And?

glk: waiting ....

mailman17: OVER QUALIFIED?

guardian: Please e-mail me you resume so that I may forward for consideration.

Thank you, Jacque Warren Metrica Human Resources Metrica is a legitimate company

moose: hope you get the job, guardian!! lol

mailman17: NEVER TRUST A MAN WITH A FRENCH NAME...

guardian: hehehee just FYI, take it for what you think it's worth

glk: Are you coming out of retirement ??? LOL

mailman17: ONE LITTLE SIDE NOTE TO THINK ABOUT

glk: Wow, what an oppurtunity, what is the pay ? LOL

guardian: probably nothing

Cheeks: 1.17

guardian: lol no way do i want a job lol

mailman17: I WOULD BE GLAD TO WRITE YOU A REFFERAL GUARDIAN...BUT I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU...

glk: and I'm trying to retire from mine, anyone else want to apply ?

mailman17:YOU UNFORTUANTELY ALONG WITH ALL OUTR NEWS HOUNDS ARE IRREPLACEABLE NOW..LETS SEE...IRAQ? LOL OH YEAH

guardian: no thanks anyone feel free to apply

mailman17:

IT WOULD SEEM THAT THE ARAB NATION SECURITY TEAM GAVE A THUMBS UP ON IRAQS PREPAREDNESS FOR THE UP COMING SUMMIT..YES

AND NEWS POINTS TO THIS BEING A HELLUVA HOEDOWN

EXCEPT FOR ONE THING ANYONE?

IF MALIKI THINKS FOR ONE MINUTE...THE ERBIL WONT GET DONE PRIOR...HE TRULY IS THAT ****

THERE IS NO WAY IN ***...ALLAWI, THE KURDS AND SADR WILL ALLOW HIM TO GO TO THAT SUMMIT AS PRIME MINISTER WITHOUT EVERYTHING AGREED UPON DONE AND INTO LAW

THATS WHAT I AM WAITING FOR...NEWS ON THAT

AND IF MALIKI AGAIN...IS SO *** AS TO THINK THOSE 3 WONT GET A NO VOTE...WITH NUJAFI RUNNING THE SHOW...

THINK AGAIN

I LOOK FOR SOMETHING...TO COME OUT BEFORE SUNDAY REFERRING TO THE CONFERENCE BEING BACK ON

AND THEN THERES OUR VERY BEST FRIEND SHABS...LOL

HE CANNOT BE MORE OF A GRACIOUS HOST THAN HE HAS BEEN...IN GIVING US AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ...THE DETAILS

TY SHABS

glk: Shabs is pushing this thru for sure, he wants it done too !

mailman17:

OK..JUST A SHORT BLURT OUT TO ALL MY PEEPS...YO!

YES HE IS

AND HES USING THE MEDIA TO HIS ADVANTAGE

CLEVER

AND I DID SEE YOUR CONVERSATION A LITTLE WHILE AGO REFERRING THE 1.17 IN THE BUDGET

NOW...DID SHABS RELEASE A RATE WE DIDNT HERE ABOUT?...NO

AND YOU WONT SEE THAT BUDGET GO EFFECTIVE TILL THEN

WHICH ALL LEADS TO THE SUMMIT

THE BIG QUESTION IS THIS

WHO WILL REPRESENT IRAQ AS PRIME MINISTER?

MALIKI...IF YOUR WATCHING THIS FORUM...TAKE MY ADVICE

glk: Forcing Maliki into a corner, gotta love it !

mailman17: SUCK IT UP AND GIVE WHAT YOU PROMISED OR YOU CAN KISS YOUR*** GOODBYE..(6)

Bam Bam: lol I ok'd malikis membership last week lol

mailman17:

JUST A LITTLE FRIENDLY ADVICE FROM THE US POSTAL SERVICE..

BECAUSE

WE DELIVER FOR YOU(lol)

BAM

mpw: lol ty mm17

Bam Bam: thanks MM17 I hope someone posts your chat from the last part I got a feeling it was good one lol

mailman17:

THAT WOULD MOSTLIKELY BE THE MOST EMBARRASING THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO HIM IS TO BE REPLACED RIGHT BEFORE IRAQS COMING OUT PARTY....AND AGAIN...I HOPE HE TAKES THIS ADVICE

BAM...YOU KNOW ME...ALWAYS UPLIFTING(6)

Bam Bam: oh it would be embarrasing wouldn't it..

mailman17:

THE ULITIMATE EMBARRESMENT TO AN ARAB

SEE YA

guardian: searching my memory bank, i do not remember seeing Shabibi say 1.17, anyone else?

Bam Bam: and if that summit came on schedule with out a hick-up that would even better .. lol

mailman17:

DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ***

NO...BUDGET

SHABS HAS ONLY REFERED TO PAR IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME

WHICH IS 1.17

BASED ON THE DOLLARS VALUE

YES?

slow: yes

carrottop: yep

mpw: smile yup

mailman17:

GUARDIAN...HE DID MENTION IT TO ME ON A BRIEF TEL CONFERENCE CALL WE HAD LAST NIGHT, BUT I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE<)

SHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guardian: :P oh sure

mpw: (F)

mailman17: SO HOW IS EVERYONE TONIGHT....BRIGHT EYED AND BUSHY TAILED?

carrottop: your secret is safe

guardian: lol ah not really

mpw: yes watching gold rush

mailman17: AWWWW MPW..THATS SWEET..(L)

mpw: lol

slow: sitting and relaxing befor grading tests

lawlesslucy: i'm bright eyes but not bushytailed lol

glk: Watching the weather channel mailman, is it snowing up there ?

lawlesslucy: i dont know who got retta and i in but THANKS!

mailman17:

WELL...I STILL SAY..WE ARE GONNA SEE SOMETHING REGARDING THE CONFERENCE...AND IF NOT...PROCEEDINGS AGAINST MALIKI.....EITHER WAY IS FINE FOR ME...KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN..AND STAY FOCUSED...

GN GUYS AND GALS...ENJOY THE NIGHT....

mpw: will do

glk: will be watching, bye mailman

guardian: we'll keep an eye out for the Erbil

glk: Erbil who ? LOL

mailman17: THE 1170 TO 1.17 IS IN THE ARTICLE REGARDING GETTING HELP PRINTING THE NEW CURRENCY...FOOD FOR THOUGHT....LOL

• Upvote 4

Why do Iraq need help printing a new currency, and from who? There currecy was printed by De La Rue, one of the best and most secure currency printers in the world. The bank notes they print are riddled with security features. So who do they think is going to make a more secure bank note for them? <_<

• Upvote 1

Why do Iraq need help printing a new currency, and from who? There currecy was printed by De La Rue, one of the best and most secure currency printers in the world. The bank notes they print are riddled with security features. So who do they think is going to make a more secure bank note for them? <_<

And the answer is: Achmed's Print and Go", at the corner of Baghdad Blvd, and Mohammed Avenue, Baghdad. Also FAX, copy and internet cafe facilities available...

• Upvote 1

Thanks lomeygoat, I thought the De La Rue only authenticate currency, didn't know they printed it also. Good info.

• Upvote 1