Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Organized Destruction Of America Through Political Correctness

trooper

The Organized Destruction Of America Through Political Correctness

March 3, 2012 By Tim Powers Leave a Comment inShare

Being a man in my mid-forty’s, raised in a pre-political correctness society, I have come to realize what is happening in our country today. We have compromised our principles and our integrity. Every day, it seems, in the midst of all of the political theatrics of the day, someone says something that offends another and before you know it, you may hear the words “I mispoke” or something along those lines. The average person no longer has a voice in society for fear of offending someone else. Case in point, Rick Santorum refers to Barack Obama as a snob for continuously pushing for higher education. Well, if anyone has noticed, where does Barack Obama give the bulk of his speeches? At universities or community collages. Rick Santorum has since apologized for his comment. Why? Mr. Santorum, in my veiw, is entitled to his opinion as is guaranteed by the First Amendment. But, as usual, political correctness ruled the day. Now, jump to the firestorm that Rush Limbaugh is now enduring. Nancy Pelosi marches out a Georgetown student to admit that she has sex so much that she can not afford contraception and therefore the rest of us should pay for it? Rush, in this case is correct. In my upbringing, someone that was that sexually permiscuous was referred to as a (). But after Rush’s comments, the politically correct crowd has called for his ruination. This country, I believe, has come to a point where everything is acceptable, as long as the collective agrees with it.

The question that I now have for Americans is this: If our Founding Fathers were politically correct and fell in line with the collective, would there be a United States of America today? I dare say not. We have become a society where everyone gets a participation trophy. The new motto is, it’s not if you win or lose, it’s how you play the game. If our founders had adopted that stategy,we would still be under British rule. America is fast becoming a group of spineless cowards with the exception of those that stand strong against political correctness and do not compromise their integrity. One does not have to look far to see the damage that political correctness has done to American society.

As near as I can tell, political correctness started it’s accendancy into American politics around the time of the Carter administration. It became much more amplified during the Clinton administration, and it has become totally out of control during the Obama administration. All one has to do is look at the current political arena. When the Democratic party controlled both houses of Congress and the Presidency, there was absolutely no compromise with their Republican colleagues, even when the Democrats violated the US Constitution with the individual mandate set forth in Obamacare. In 2010, America spoke and the Republican party took control of the US House of Representatives. Now that the Democrats can no longer run roughshod over the will of the American people, they are insisting that the Republicans compromise on every issue facing our great nation. It is now a fact that Barack Obama is now basing his entire campaign on what he refers to as a “do nothing Congress”.

My fear for America? My fear is that America will become a mamby-pamby society that is dictated to by a few educated elitists at the top and that the freedom and intestinal fortitude that was installed in us by God and our founding fathers will become a thing of the past. We must wake up as individual Americans, realize our inner strengths, and seek the help of other like minded Americans to conquer our weaknesses. We must recognize our rugged individualism but stand together as one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all

http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-organized-destruction-of-america-through-political-correctness/

• Upvote 6

"This country, I believe, has come to a point where everything is acceptable, as long as the collective agrees with it."

...Or can be convinced of it, by a complicit media. Too many issues, as in Rush's case for example; one side cannot convince the public on the merits of a particular point of view, so they point to the name-calling (political correctness) and make THAT the issue, thereby side-stepping the base issue - in this case, the ***** wants the taxpayers to pay for her sex paraphenalia.

Not convinced? Ask Rick Santorum about the Catholic Church being forced to pay for contraceptives. It's the same thing as requiring Hebrews to eat pork.

And this is from liberals that rub our noses in "seperation of church and state! The nerve!

Political correctness is a smokescreen for certain groups to be able to dominate. You notice how no one seems to scream political correctness against the gays, black panthers, liberals, illegals, muslims or democrats? It seems that only conservatives and Christians can be racial and needs to be reminded to be politically correct. Now with the passage of 'hate' crime bills, not to be politically correct can be seen as a hate crime and therefore a criminal act. We have been suckered into a state where to be conservative or Christian, and to voice your opinions, can be seen as a criminal act and therefore acted against. Our government has not made it illegal to be conservative or Christian (that would be unConstitutional). They have just made it a crime to voice your opinion against things that you disagree with in public or in private if it can be overheard by others.

• Upvote 3

+1 and 5 Star vote on that Article Trooper, Not realizing that Political Correctness dated back to the jimmy Carter era, I've always felt that Mr. Clinton was the Creator of Political Correctness with the word "is"!! Think its about time American's need to wake up, before it's to Late, It Destroying the USA!! Again, Great Article Trooper

• Upvote 3

WARNING for AMERICA! from SOUTH AFRICA This is what's happening...An editorial by Gemma Meyer -a South African journalist

But woe to you if - or more likely, when - the rules change. White Americans may soon find themselves unable or unwilling to stand up to challenge the new political methods that will be the inevitable result of the ethnic metamorphosis now taking place in America. Unable to cope with the new rules of the game - violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves - Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in. They will compromise away their independence and ultimately their way of life.

It is already too late for South Africa, but not for America if enough people strengthen their spine and take on the race terrorists, the armies of the "politically correct" and, most dangerous of all, the craven politicians who believe "compassionate conservatism" will buy them a few more votes, a few more days of peace.

Continued-

Read the full story...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think this article was previously shared some time ago:

"It was developed at the Institute for Social Research in Frankfurt, Germany, which was founded in 1923 and came to be known as the “Frankfurt School.” It was a group of thinkers who pulled together to find a solution to the biggest problem facing the implementers of communism in Russia. The problem? Why wasn’t communism spreading? Their answer? Because Western Civilization was in its way."

political correctness

• Upvote 1