Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm a Danger to the Women of America. ** M - Language **

mojack

Littlefeet, I will not support my best friend slandering A WOMAN in this manner. I personally cannot see a contrary to wrong.

Timeline - She spoke - Limbaugh slandered - then more insulting rhetoric. I can't believe you feel he was setup!

What's interesting to me is folks can see it the "Limbaugh way". There's no excuse for bad manners my dinarian community.

Again, are folks here saying "It was all design for a woman to speak about her friend's personal situation and young people in whole, then for Limbaugh to call a woman a **** and ask for videos for entertainment?"

It's most apparent that people here did not hear Ms. Fluke's speech on Capitol Hill.

Personal per·son·al   [pur-suh-nl] Show IPA

adjective

of, pertaining to, or coming as from a particular person; individual; private: a personal opinion. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/personal Some things should be just keep to yourself, But when you spout your acts, Best Be Prepared for the Facts.. If any of our Great Great Great Grand Parents were alive today, we all be getting a piece of the Hickory Stick right on the Behind!! Tell me that not the Truth!! Shame Shame Shame Shame....

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Personal per·son·al   [pur-suh-nl] Show IPA

adjective

of, pertaining to, or coming as from a particular person; individual; private: a personal opinion. http://dictionary.re...browse/personal Some things should be just keep to yourself, But when you spout your acts, Best Be Prepared for the Facts.. If any of our Great Great Great Grand Parents were alive today, we all be getting a piece of the Hickory Stick right on the Behind!! Tell me that not the Truth!! Shame Shame Shame Shame....

A little lost of where you are going but yes, we would get it on the rear! I wasn't raised like Limbaugh nor the people that support his language. No one is going to trick me in to being an axxhole in public.

Edited by mojack

Sicker than I thought... It was all design for Limbaugh to call a woman a **** and ask for videos for entertainment. SLANDERIG A WOMAN FOR SPEAKING ON CAPITOL! TWISTED HER WORDS AROUND TO INDICATE SHE'S LESS THAN A WOMAN. YOU GUYS ARE TWISTED!

WOMEN THAT support THIS TALK SHOULD BE ASHAME... THE MALES HERE ARE EMBARRASSING - I WON'T CALL YOU A MAN. SO EASILY MANIPULATED... NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SHEEPLE.

BTW: BIRTH CONTROL IS PRESCRIBED FOR MORE THAN BIRTH!!!

This is what you wrote..................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A little lost of where you are going but yes, we would get it on the rear! I wasn't raised like Limbaugh nor the people that support his language. No one is going to trick me in to being an axxhole in public.

You don't go out into the Street and Speak of your Actions, and not expect People to Talk about you!! Come on Man you just said it yourself, we would get it in the rear!!

one Condom at $2.50 each divide into $3000 = 1200 per year, please tell us how can she walk, more less Talk!! Hope I didn't offend anybody but surely this lady is putting on a Front!!

She could probably save a little money by buying in bulk....but then again,it doesn't sound like she has a lot of spare time on her hands.

• Upvote 1

As the election draws near, Obama and the Democruds will stop and nothing to win. this whole Fluke debacle is smoke and mirrors

for the unexpected backlash from the birth control laws that was jammed down our throats. Obama didn't count on such huge opposition, even that jar head Biden is backtracking and calling it a mistake...............vote Satan(Obama) out of office:angry: :angry:

• Upvote 1

Mojack i'am suprised you would start a tread supporting this. :huh: Even his vice president voiced his displeasure against this.... :unsure: this has nothing to do with womens rights with obama and everything to do with getting envolved in church matters. Imagine that' he's using the 3000 page health care bill to do it and bypass are constituion :angry:

As the election draws near, Obama and the Democruds will stop and nothing to win. this whole Fluke debacle is smoke and mirrors

for the unexpected backlash from the birth control laws that was jammed down our throats. Obama didn't count on such huge opposition, even that jar head Biden is backtracking and calling it a mistake...............vote Satan(Obama) out of office:angry: :angry:

Mongo you crack me up dud. :lol::lol::lol:

This is what you wrote..................

People here are attacking this woman and calling it a democratic stunt.

So I sarcastically state, "It was all design for Limbaugh to call a woman a **** by the democrats."

Again, people here do not hold Limbaugh accountable for his remarks.

@Tommy are you missing something? This is about the influence and power of a conservative leader, Limbaugh, not healthcare.

@Yota get it on the rear for speaking like Limbaugh. Man did you hear her speech or just following your conservatives?

@planet is confirmed!

And I'm finished, you guys are just followers...... bring me thinkers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

If this poor "underprivledged" Georgetown Law student has financial problems paying for birth control then I have a suggestion. I'm going to do my part as a good citizen and send Ms Fluke, through the University, a condom. Imagine if there are others who feel just as charitable. She should have enough of them to keep her busy until she passes the Bar. Perhaps then she can afford them herself. How about that liberals... what do say!! :huh:

After several posts..., still no response for our obama supporters.

Lost for words my friends or is the subjet too deep for debate with a GOOD response from the left!!

• Upvote 1

So I sarcastically state, "It was all design for Limbaugh to call a woman a **** by the democrats."

@Tommy are you missing something? This is about the influence and power of a conservative leader, Limbaugh, not healthcare.

@Yota get it on the rear for speaking like Limbaugh. Man did you hear her speech or just following your conservatives?

@planet is confirmed!

Rush just issued an apology for his remarks. Something you very rarely, if ever, see from the left when they make similar comments.

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

@planet is confirmed!

Ahh Hmm Mr Mojo With all due respect. Your statement " Influence and power of a conservative leader" Limbaugh is a talk show host. Nothing more. He leads no one. He does on occasion bring up some food for thought . But conservative leader. hahahahahahahaha thats funny.

@planet is confirmed!

We are commenting on the article that said it was...................DV members don't attack, things get discussedtongue.gif

Ahh Hmm Mr Mojo With all due respect. Your statement " Influence and power of a conservative leader" Limbaugh is a talk show host. Nothing more. He leads no one. He does on occasion bring up some food for thought . But conservative leader. hahahahahahahaha thats funny.

My thoughts too. :lol:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/03/03/a_statement_from_rush#

A Statement from Rush

March 03, 2012

For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit?In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices.

Liberals seldom if ever apologize for their hateful and slanderous speech. :wave:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

http://www.rushlimba...ment_from_rush#

A Statement from Rush

March 03, 2012

For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit?In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices.

Liberals seldom if ever apologize for their hateful and slanderous speech. emot-wave.gif

Thanks TG for finding the actual apology. I saw it on FoxNews and was looking for it so I could post it here. :twothumbs:

-

Sicker than I thought... It was all design for Limbaugh to call a woman a **** and ask for videos for entertainment. SLANDERIG A WOMAN FOR SPEAKING ON CAPITOL! TWISTED HER WORDS AROUND TO INDICATE SHE'S LESS THAN A WOMAN. YOU GUYS ARE TWISTED!

WOMEN THAT support THIS TALK SHOULD BE ASHAME... THE MALES HERE ARE EMBARRASSING - I WON'T CALL YOU A MAN. SO EASILY MANIPULATED... NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SHEEPLE.

BTW: BIRTH CONTROL IS PRESCRIBED FOR MORE THAN BIRTH!!!

n

Mojack, first are you drunk? I have never seen you post with as many misspelled words. Second, why should anyone else have to pay for a person to have sex. This is not about this woman or any woman who needs the pill for other purposes. I worked for a hospital that gave reduced mammograms for women or men. The same women used the services, no one cared if they were rich or poor, it was a service. But there was a charge for it. I still heard, "I can't afford $55." Yet many of these same peiople smoke and drank. They wanted something for free. How hard is it to save $55 in a year?

What is next? WE have to pay for their KY Jelly? Their sex toys? I am sorry, NO ONE has to have sex. What she or any other college persson spends on pizza or going out with friends in one weekend would certainly pay for her birth control. And what about Planned Parenthood? Do they no longer help with this, or is it all about abortion with them now?

Or, OMG don't have sex.

Liberal Media Has New Heroine: The #### Of GeorgeTown Univeristy

March 3, 2012 Sandra Fluke is an outspoken advocate of you paying for her birth control. She doesn’t want to pay for it herself. Liberals love her for it.

But Rush Limbaugh dared to speak the truth about this woman, saying on his radio show: “What does it say about the college coed who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex?…It makes her a @@@@, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex…She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception.

Rush concluded, “So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”

Since then Fluke has been making the round of TV shows. Here on MSNBC, Andrea Mitchell nearly worships the woman as together they celebrate a call from the anointed Obama. This video makes me sick. Let’s celebrate, encourage, and lionize sex outside of marriage. And we wonder why America has so many cultural problems.

Georgetown Law Student/Feminist/Victim: Obama Called To Thank Me--Parents Should Be "Proud"

http://youtu.be/CQccOqri2cs

Oh, yeah I would be proud of my daughter telling the world that she has sex so much she has to have the pill, because she cant afford that many condoms. Geez.. wonder if Obama would be proud of HIS daughters?

• Upvote 1

Mojack, first are you drunk? I have never seen you post with as many misspelled words. Second, why should anyone else have to pay for a person to have sex. This is not about this woman or any woman who needs the pill for other purposes. I worked for a hospital that gave reduced mammograms for women or men. The same women used the services, no one cared if they were rich or poor, it was a service. But there was a charge for it. I still heard, "I can't afford $55." Yet many of these same peiople smoke and drank. They wanted something for free. How hard is it to save $55 in a year?

What is next? WE have to pay for their KY Jelly? Their sex toys? I am sorry, NO ONE has to have sex. What she or any other college persson spends on pizza or going out with friends in one weekend would certainly pay for her birth control. And what about Planned Parenthood? Do they no longer help with this, or is it all about abortion with them now?

Or, OMG don't have sex.

WoW in my day the guy ALWAYS provided the condoms. It was the gentlemanly thing to do. Times sure have changed.

Mojack, first are you drunk? I have never seen you post with as many misspelled words. Second, why should anyone else have to pay for a person to have sex. This is not about this woman or any woman who needs the pill for other purposes.

Or, OMG don't have sex.

Danan, you didn't hear her speech. You are correct is your comment but it doesn't fit the situation. Limbaugh twisted the whole thing for the sake of humor. Not laughing...mellow.gif

http://www.rushlimba...ment_from_rush#

A Statement from Rush

March 03, 2012

Liberals seldom if ever apologize for their hateful and slanderous speech. :wave:

After 3 days and pressure up the rear by advertisers and the public... Take it for what it's worth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@Mojack

Since Rush has apologized for his comments, how about you concentrate on getting Bill Maher to apologize for his comments about Sarah Palin and Tim Tebow? Please tell me you don't have a double standard.

Shorter ‘Washington Post’: Bill ‘C*nt’ Maher’s Million Okay For Obama, GOP Must Abandon Limbaugh

Today, the editorial board of the Washington Post took a stand against Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, claiming that the GOP must distance itself from the popular radio talker.

IN A DEMOCRACY, standards of civil discourse are as important as they are indefinable. Yet wherever one draws the line, Rush Limbaugh’s vile rants against Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke crossed it.

His way of showing this anger was to smear Ms. Fluke, who approached Congress to support the plan, as a “****” seeking a government subsidy for her promiscuity. Like other “shock jocks,” Mr. Limbaugh has committed verbal excesses in the past. But in its wanton vulgarity and cruelty, this episode stands out. Mr. Limbaugh’s audience, and those in politics who seek his favor as a means of reaching that audience, need to take special note.

What we are saying is that Mr. Limbaugh has abused his unique position within the conservative media to smear and vilify a citizen engaged in the exercise of her First Amendment rights, and in the process he debased a national political discourse that needs no further debasing. This is not the way a decent citizen behaves, much less a citizen who wields significant de facto power in a major political party. While Republican leaders owe no apology for Mr. Limbaugh’s comments, they do have a responsibility to repudiate them — and him.

On February 24, news broke that television show host Bill Maher pledged one-million dollars in support of the re-election of Barack Obama. While noting that the pledge makes Maher one of Obama’s largest dollar supporters, the story also notes Maher’s “disdain” for Republican politicians.

Bill Maher Pledges $1 Million to Obama-Backing Super PAC

The donation makes Maher one of the largest single donors to the Priorities USA Action PAC, behind Dreamworks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg, who contributed $2.1 million, ABC News reported. The PAC raised $4.1 million in 2011.

It’s no surprise that he pledged money to Obama’s reelection cause. The HBO host has never hidden his agenda or concealed his disdain for the current GOP frontrunners. (Maher signed his $1 million dollar check with the words “kicking ass.”)

It’s both well known and extremely well documented that, in the not so distant past, Maher’s disdain has manifested itself in his name calling directed at former Alaska Governor and 2008 Republican Vice Presidential nominee, Sarah Palin.

Less than a year ago, in March of 2011, Maher called Palin a “dumb tw*t,” as reported here by the Daily Caller. On March 29, 2011, the Caller also reported that Maher called Palin the “C-word.”

The facts above suggest that, as it is acting only now, when it involves a conservative and the GOP, the Post’s seemingly lofty call for civility in discourse– as well as a voice in who politicians, or political parties may align with — is subject to the charge of being driven by an egregious double standard, if not political ideology.

We call on the Washington Post’s editors to note these facts and elaborate on why it is only acting now and only with respect to a right-leaning perceived offender. To not do so will leave many with the clear impression that the editorial board of the Washington Post is little more than an extension of the Left and the Democrat Party.

-

• Upvote 4

I think the ONLY individuals who should be responsible to pay for birth control are the woman AND the man; not the government and employers. Women don't get pregnant by themselves, so I think it is equal responsiblity in a partnership/relationship/marriage.

I also, IMO, think Limbaugh is a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I think the ONLY individuals who should be responsible to pay for birth control are the woman AND the man; not the government and employers. Women don't get pregnant by themselves, so I think it is equal responsiblity in a partnership/relationship/marriage.

I also, IMO, think Limbaugh is a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot.

And what do you think of that leftist pri*k Bill Maher? Is he all fine and dandy in your book?

• Upvote 3