Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pray

Dinaronair

Hello everyone I know I am still new to the DV family and most of you do not know me yet, but I am please asking for all to pray for my older brother and his wife who are in Indianpolis and were affected by the tornadon we have not heard from them yet and I myself and worried for them and their friends. I am just asking please for you to keep them in your thoughts today please..

Thank you all and god bless

Kate

• Upvote 6

:lol:

Hello everyone I know I am still new to the DV family and most of you do not know me yet, but I am please asking for all to pray for my older brother and his wife who are in Indianpolis and were affected by the tornadon we have not heard from them yet and I myself and worried for them and their friends. I am just asking please for you to keep them in your thoughts today please..

Thank you all and god bless

Kate

Hey Kate not a problem I'm sure the whole DV family will keep you guys in their prayers. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1Peter 5:7 :lol::lol: Please keep us informed

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 5

May God put all the peope who suffered thru the storms beneath His wings for protection and safety. I pray you will recerive word soon that your family is well but unable to communicate because of downed powerlines etc. Been thru 2 hurricanes in Fl. I know how terrifying tornados can be God Bless you also .

• Upvote 2

:lol:

Hey Kate not a problem I'm sure the whole DV family will keep you guys in their prayers. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1Peter 5:7 :lol::lol: Please keep us informed

The feverent prayer on a righteous man availeth much...The power of a group believing together is powerful, I am happy to pray for you and yours! God Bless

• Upvote 1

Dinaronair so glad to hear that your brother and wife are doing okay.

For all those affected by these storms, know that we have you in our prayers.

Thank you and yes for anyone who was affected and their familys I have in my thoughts and prayers today....

• Upvote 1