Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Summary from IQD team***

easyrider

"Straight Talkin' Mike" Recaps and Summarizes The Nights News

What an incredibly Bold Statement from Shabibi...

He is Ready... He came out and point blank said ITS NOT IF I AM GOING TO RV THE CURRENCY... ITS WHEN AND IT IS UP TO ME AND I AM GOING TO BE DOING IT SOON... IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS... WOW!!!!

What happened today? Really it didn't happen today... IT HAPPENED 2 DAYS AGO... DR. SHABIBI CAME OUT AND SPOKE TO THE PEOPLE... He wanted to talk about the counterfeit and statements in the media... He wanted to assure the people that the counterfeiting was not as bad as the media is letting on it to be its not severe... please don't worry about it... we have it under control and OH BY THE WAY WE ARE GOING TO BE DELETING THE 3 ZEROES FOR YOU AND WE ARE GOING TO BE DOING THAT SOON... IN A FEW DAYS... this is a quote from Dr Shabibi not from Straight Talkin' Mike... He said don't have any fears... don't worry about it..its not going to hurt the economy... your money is going to be worth more...hang on to it...please do not stop using you dinar... please use your dinar..hang on to it... I plead with you... these people are fools that are telling you all these things out there.

Then we talked about the banks wanting to get involved in the investment banking end of the business... they want to be able to participate in all parts of this economy... because it is going to grow and its going to grow very quickly... we've seen the numbers... we've seen what they said, they don't just want to bank... they want to become investment bankers like here in America... We had a law that separated our bank from our investment banks awhile back... we took that law down... some can say all hell broke loose then... and that could have caused all of the problems we have now... I don't know... that is a different conversation for a different day, but I can tell you this they became more profitable when that happened and that's what the banks want to do in Baghdad..they want to be able to be a part of this growing economy that's going to grow very quickly... THEY WOULD NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS IF THE CURRENCY IS GOING TO BE WORTHLESS.

Then we talked about an article that there is a bill in front of Parliament and they are afraid just like some of the dinar people are afraid that it is going to hurt the economy... it's not going to help the economy and Saleh came out and said no-no we have this under control... we're not going to hurt the economy... we're not going to affect anyone's net worth... we're not going to take away from anything... we are going to keep the things status quo... and then eventually we will raise the rate after that so don't worry about you walking in taking a 25,000 dinar and walking out with a 25 dinar... that's not the purpose of this... the purpose of this is not to do this... other countries have done this and we know what we are doing... sort of a semi quote unquote is what he said... do not worry go ahead and vote on this... moving forward... they want to conduct a study... Dr. Shab said 3 days earlier we know the study is already done... a lot of what was referred to in that article... Dr. Shabibi had already talked about 3 days later stating HE IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH HIS CURRENCY SOON... WITHIN A FEW DAYS was his quote... the translation was from that paper... whether its translated to be that or whether it is longer than that he certainly is going to do something with his currency soon... soon can be anywhere from 3 days... to 3-4 weeks... don't know, but as we are watching things click off the ticker here they are getting these things done... So the news was absolutely fantastic.

Then we read about the electronic payment systems over there and how the banks have all this modern equipment and they want to invest in all this modern equipment... cell phones, electronic payments, credit cards that get people all this stuff... basically it is already there... IT IS READY TO GO..IT HAS BEEN... What they have to do is educate the people... the people are afraid of the banks in what we have seen so far...even some of the articles we didn't read today that maybe you came across out there...the people are afraid of the banks... they are afraid of losing their money..afraid of losing what they put it to them... they don't understand it...they need to be educated on the process of how these things are done... look you can use your cell phone to bank..you can use this ATM to get money out to get money out of there... and oh by the way the guys are saying we want to stuff these ATMS with more money because we have to put 25000 notes in there and Shabibi is kind-a laughing saying well I already told you we are going to give you a currency that you can walk around with that's going to be better and then in order to that we have to kind-a increase the value along those lines and then you guys will finally all get it.

Moving forward into the Government

National Alliance... The National Meeting... 2 articles came out that the agenda is done... are agreeing to move forward... it is my opinion they are waiting to use this a strategy to kind-a pull people together and move forward... maybe they are waiting for some sort of event to happen before they have this that they think is going to happen soon and then they will go ahead and put this out but it looks like they've got the meats and potatoes of the meeting done ready to go ahead and move forward getting this meeting and everything solved... they want to use the constitution... they've got the groundwork... If you ever worked for a large company and did one of these meetings they are doing what they are supposed to be doing... not fun watching... but things are getting done... we are moving out of that realm and moving forward.

We talked about everyone agreeing and compromising... we haven't seen that happen for a while but everybody's talking... remember that months ago they were getting yelled at by Hillarious Clinton and the US and everybody else saying get yourself together - move it forward... looks like they took that advice and did that.

We read an article about Kuwait... Port of Mubarek... Kuwait likes what they are hearing... Iraq wants to build an Embassy in Kuwait... They want to have relations... I think that Chapter 7 is a mute point at this time... they are doing what they are doing diplomatically to settle this... It is my opinion they will settle this issue very quickly... They will have it done - have it at the UN... it will be released... we will not hear about it..we may see small article saying it is done... and then there will be some sort of announcement from Maliki when he goes over there... a picture ceremony and then maybe they'll come back to the Arab Summit and that will be what they announce there or maybe that will be the kickoff... Look Kuwait is freed us out now you all can deal with us at the Arab Summit... Lots of political choices... the ball is in their court to make this a HUGE event for them for the Arab Summit.

Deb & Mike discuss there beliefs on when they believe this can happen.

Deb - it is my belief all of these things are done... that's my opinion.

We have Shabs coming out with this incredible statement today and all of the other incredible news we discussed.

I believe it can happen in a couple of days... not saying it will... but I believe a lot of things have happened behind the scenes and it could happen any time now...

Mike - My belief is once they got the budget passed this RV could happen at any point in time from that point forward... My personal belief is I really feel those ministers are important based on what Shabibi said today... I believe Shabibi is under a lot of pressure right now... this counterfeiting stuff can destroy everything that he has done... it can just rip it apart... the 8 years he has put together trying to make sure that his people like their currency in a one fell swoop in a week..people not liking it... I mean I think everyone kind-a wants to tend to look at the end result... What's the date and the rate... as opposed to looking at the journey as we go along... He told us in one article we read the people will go to bed..they will wake up and things will be different... that's what is going to happen... That's how we are going to hear about the RV... We are going to go to bed and we will wake up one morning and it will RV or you will get called in the middle of the night... I look forward to that call... and you are going to know that it has happened and you are going to get up and everybody is going to look at each other and throw your hands up screaming and yelling... and then it is going to hit them... What do I do next? WHAT DO I DO NEXT? ... So yes things are happening based on what Shabibi said... I don't know if it is going to be a couple of days... I don't know that he is going to come out and say it and then do it... We know he is pretty truthful about what he does... He has to have a little bit of Magic behind the Old Wizards Mask... he has a couple of things left that he will do... he'll still do it when he needs to do it on his time and on his terms... basically its there... the pressures are building for him to get this done... but the pressure is also building on the Parliament to get the things they need to get done too... we are certainly combining together.

I personally feel that the security minister is really an important part and piece to this whole thing and we may never hear if that gets done... it may be after the fact... it may RV and then after the fact find out the security minister was seated 2 days ago...I just think that is a very important piece to this pie and I don't think we are ever going to know how close they are on that type of stuff..that could be why they are putting off the national meeting...they are kind-a postponing it... postponing it... maybe they want this stuff to be done before that point in time... but we are certainly there at a point in time where things are coming together and these many things have not happened.

I guess we need not to concentrate on so much the end of the journey as enjoying the journey as we are in it... Be happy with the info we get... everybody wants to time it because everybody wants to go out and do something special... its going to be terribly hard to time anything... its a fluid situation... this week everything can be good and then something could happen to set it back... internally... externally... because we don't have all the pieces to the pie... we are not privy to all the meetings everybody is sitting in and we don't know what is missing and what's not done... we are guessing at that from what we see.

You start to wonder where are the rumors come from... if he came out a couple of days ago and said this and now it is just hitting the papers... and He spoke to the people in Iraq a couple of days ago... kind-a do your backtracking and maybe you can see where they might have got there information...you can kind-a see where they might have jumped the gun... if they just would have waited til he does what he does... But if he spoke to the people in Iraq and he did as we just read... that could have sounded like he was ready to pull the trigger that day...You have to be patient and wait for it to play out...That article came out a few days ago... Think about that in the whole scheme of things.

Shocked he came out with his statement and that he could be that blunt... it hit me between the eyes... That's as close I guess that I can get to somebody saying... Take a look at what I am doing... he validates the whole process of what he is doing... He is going to do something with the currency... and Deb says NOT in September guys!!! ... Probably why he looked like he did in his picture... very tired... stressed... under a lot of pressure to get this done...GET R' DONE!<br style="color: rgb(32, 32, 32); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(238, 240, 233); ">

There you have it... The Straight Talk Express from Mike

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for bringing this over Easy...saw it next door yesterday.....i would really like to see the link or a video or something that proves Shabibi said this without it being a second hand account of info...not that i dont trust you but to see the actual documentation or a news video I have to take it with a grain of salt AND my fingers will be crossed....GO RV ..in the next few days...per Shabibi :)

• Upvote 1

Awwww... there is that four letter cuss word again... "S**N"... why don't they just replace it with another four letter word... DONE!!! Come on boyz... git-r-dun already!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks easy... things are coming together!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

When did Shabibi say this? Is there a link or video? Aside from 'Straight Talkin' Mike claiming the Doctor made this statement, how can we be certain these words crossed the lips of the good Doctor?

Something as profound as this alleged statement would be all over the Dinar world. Gurus galore would be on this one like white on rice. Why is Mike the only one who found this pearl of wisdom?

On a side note, I have heard (read) Shabibi use the term 'soon'. That was several months ago. I think 'soon' in Arabic carries a different connotation than in English

• Upvote 2

In coming day is a term often used in the Arab world. It literally translates into...in future.

It is a loose term. It could be days, weeks or even months. There is no time limit you can pin point. It just means it will happen sometime in future tense.

In Saudi Arabia, this term was often used a lot when I did business with the locals.

When asked to remit payments, I sometimes did get paid in days but more often in weeks & months.

Not disagreeing. Just a thought.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMO, "soon" means imminent - without any real warning - suddenly - surprisingly quick - shocking rapid accomplishment ................but not necessarily today or tomorrow.

True. Another business term besides "in coming days"..."come back tomorrow" both terms don't really mean tomorrow or a few days. It just means they are not ready or prepared at the moment to finalize any business deals.

I had a unlimited company charge card & often had to deal with local merchants. Mostly, everything is made or fabricated from scratch. I would often buy the stock for the merchant to fabricate a part for me because they never kept much inventory on hand.

This is the culture of the region. Business decissions are often made by importance of the customer & not in a timely manner.

I have come to the conclusion that their use of the terms "soon" and "delete/deletion" are just plain different than our use/understanding of these words. And that's why so many can't grasp the concept of "deleting the zeros".....because their(the Iraqis) use of the term delete as it pertains to this situation is not the same term we would use .

• Upvote 1

I have come to the conclusion that their use of the terms "soon" and "delete/deletion" are just plain different than our use/understanding of these words. And that's why so many can't grasp the concept of "deleting the zeros".....because their(the Iraqis) use of the term delete as it pertains to this situation is not the same term we would use .

You are correct. The Hajis have a differnt meaning for many words. Some Arabic words don't even have an English translation. It's a tradition or a culural thing.

You are correct. The Hajis have a differnt meaning for many words. Some Arabic words don't even have an English translation. It's a tradition or a culural thing.

The dropping of three zeros dilutes your investment. There is no way to spin that as a good thing. Yet they still try. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

MRREF .......If you don't know what i mean, then you have not been paying attention to all the B.S. that comes accross without a viable LINK. Please NEG the hell out of me I really don't care.

chara55,I would say that if you had been paying attention, reading the news, and being curious, you would realize that everything said is viable. What was wasi if referred to in news that we have read here at DV, and that includes links. Dr. Shabibi's information referenced regarding the trigger being pulled, is in an article posted this morning. I saw nothing that could not e backed up, and sometimes we have to use our analytical skills to put things together.

• Upvote 2

chara55,I would say that if you had been paying attention, reading the news, and being curious, you would realize that everything said is viable. What was wasi if referred to in news that we have read here at DV, and that includes links. Dr. Shabibi's information referenced regarding the trigger being pulled, is in an article posted this morning. I saw nothing that could not e backed up, and sometimes we have to use our analytical skills to put things together.

Carrello I can't agree with you more. There is nothing here that I haven't read in Iraq news articles in the last few days and besides this is listed in rumors and you don't need a link here. Everyone enters at their own risk. I suggest that if people don't like rumors don't enter the thread just to be grumpy.biggrin.gif Thanks Carrello for all your good contributions. I don't have time to look through all the news elsewhere so when I come on DV I like to read all the news you good folks bring in saving me the time to look for it everywhere else. I sometimes save rumors for desert after I have read all the news. That way I can have a better perspective on the BS level. Even if the BS is HIGH I appreciate the posters efforts to bring it in for us to break down into reality. Thanks everyoneemot-woot.gif