Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank story of great significance

benjiabi

I wouldn't put any of the Dinar revalue in WF or Bank of America. I would advise transfering to a larger bank like JP Morgan.

Just a question of interest: Who is rating the rating corporations? Example: Why should I trust Weiss Ratings? Are they reliable?

And its not B of A, not a very good bank if you ask me b4 I started working for a bank 2 years ago I banked with them and what I know now about banking I would never bank with them

Agree 110%. It maybe that I am an old fa-t but I expect respect and common sense when dealing with a large instution. It seems like the customer service at these two banks just have young kids there with no common sense at all. I could give details after details but alot of people do not care about details. They listen to the advertising and get sucked in and get screwed at the same time. I bank at a two branch bank plus a credit union. Now on the other side of the coin, I will probably have to open an account with one of the big ones when this dinar does take off. I just signed up for the VIP on this site and maybe I will get a different view point once I read the info. There is one thing I will say to you guys. Demand respect and common sense from the banks and any business you are dealing with, if not take your money and business someplace else.

My wife has been with BOA for 15 years.. This is bogus.. You can wire transfer money from any bank to any bank for a fee.. Nothing more.. Nothing less

It's not wiring money for a fee. Chase allows transfer to outside banks as well. To my Credit Union in fact. And there is no fee. Likely WF is allowing the same thing to BofA. Convenience.

Yesterday I went to open my non interest bank account at WF. I only provided the minimum info to the bank officer to open the account. She asked if I had a bank account with B of A and I asked why would you ask me that. She proceeded to tell me that after March 9th WF customers will be able to transfer funds to B of A accounts. I was very surprised to hear this and asked if the 2 banks were merging and she said no. Then why would 2 competing banks do such a thing? I asked and she said that because there were many requests from customers to be able to transfer funds between banks the same way one would transfer money between accounts in the same bank. The other strange thing she said was that she wondered why this was not Big News everywhere. The only info given to the banks about this came in a very short email from the Corporate Office. These news made a lot of sence to me since it is beeing advise for us to cash in with one bank & then transfer our funds to a 2nd bank for protection. Looks to me these 2 banks want to maximize on Dinar customers by making it easy to make transfers between only them two. Mmmmm? Are banks really getting ready for the RV? Any thoughts?

Slightly different story , same script...Welcome to the Forum... First time poster.

• Upvote 2

thanks for the first post.....not surprising as I ordered a lawn mower today at home depot with my lowes card.....something is about to happen with the dinar.

You are corect. There is no correlation between being able to purchase a lawn mower one place with another credit card, and potential RV. :)

• Upvote 1

You are corect. There is no correlation between being able to purchase a lawn mower one place with another credit card, and potential RV. :)

I just hope when they finally finish going through Madoff's phone records they don't find Shabibbi's cell......

Sorry but all I can think to say is ... for heaven's sake GET OVER YOURSELF!

Why is it that some people with dinar think that the RV is the motivating factor on anything unusual that happens at a bank, or exchange centre, or it is influencing the price of gas, or it is responsible for the increase in your grocery bill. It is a pimple on gorilla's left butt cheek and is not relevant to anyone but us, the people who have invested in it, and the people in Iraq who will have to learn to use the new dinar when it happens ... if it happens.

Bank Story of Great Significance indeed! It is of very little significance, has nothing to do with the RV or dinar, and you might want your next post to carry a headline that is a little more indicative of the post itself.

I certainly don't want you to stop posting. Keep it up. We need input. But think a bit first, eh? The people who read rumours don't need to be "roped in" to read what you have to say and you don't need to beef up the headline to make it sound like more than it is.

smee2

• Upvote 4

Sorry but all I can think to say is ... for heaven's sake GET OVER YOURSELF!

Why is it that some people with dinar think that the RV is the motivating factor on anything unusual that happens at a bank, or exchange centre, or it is influencing the price of gas, or it is responsible for the increase in your grocery bill. It is a pimple on gorilla's left butt cheek and is not relevant to anyone but us, the people who have invested in it, and the people in Iraq who will have to learn to use the new dinar when it happens ... if it happens.

Bank Story of Great Significance indeed! It is of very little significance, has nothing to do with the RV or dinar, and you might want your next post to carry a headline that is a little more indicative of the post itself.

I certainly don't want you to stop posting. Keep it up. We need input. But think a bit first, eh? The people who read rumours don't need to be "roped in" to read what you have to say and you don't need to beef up the headline to make it sound like more than it is.

smee2

Case in point....delarue machine rumors