Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

torrnado southern indiana

jeepguy

wlky.com -------- wave 3 .com ------- henryville indiana a close call within 10 miles here the wind is still strong at this time 7.30 colder air moving in getting ready incase power is out again ------- every thing in my area good --------- this storm was a half mile wide took out the high school and a big area of residential --------thank god ------ not as many dead only 5 at this time ------------- most likely a catagory 3 or 4 --------- maryville indiana 30 miles north gone --------------- a moment of thought or prayers ----------- jeepguy reporting god bless all of us

• Upvote 3

If you saw the bloody guy on the news (I think it was FOX 59), that was my brother in law and I was next to him when they were reporting and filming. He was in his truck on the way to my parents to get in the basement and he ended up right in the middle of the tornado in from of the school. He is very lucky to be alive and you should see his truck and the buses that were flipped over next to him.

The whole town is destroyed btw.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 1

thanks for all the thoughts and prayers fellow vets ;) ,,, this wasn`t like tuscaloosa alabama ,,,but still it was a bad one for this area, , if ya can these folks could use the donation of 10 dollars too the red cross too herryville indiana location ,,,, we drove threw the area as close as we could get { my wife`s dad and mom are in the line the path of damage was ,,,,, i didn`t know the area !!!!! the school was let out about hour before all this hit!!!! if you watch the video feeds ----- you will see what looks like a fina station {gas} this was bought two years ago by a muslum group { not picken on them } the big area too the top of the picture was a local restruant only one in town with home cooking it closed last year of the economy this place always had ten folks in here ----- this is the same side of the block that the school was sitting on !!!!!!! right across the street of the gas station another station {which was owned by same owner for over 15 years } still is standing and has some this in it`s self is a wonder !!!!!!

Edited by jeepguy

If you saw the bloody guy on the news (I think it was FOX 59), that was my brother in law and I was next to him when they were reporting and filming. He was in his truck on the way to my parents to get in the basement and he ended up right in the middle of the tornado in from of the school. He is very lucky to be alive and you should see his truck and the buses that were flipped over next to him.

The whole town is destroyed btw.

I don't know how some people survive this catastrophe but I'm glad to hear you and your family are ok, I hope you and your family can overcome this and return to a normal life, God bless.

thanks for all the thoughts and prayers fellow vets ;) ,,, this wasn`t like tuscaloosa alabama ,,,but still it was a bad one for this area, , if ya can these folks could use the donation of 10 dollars too the red cross too herryville indiana location ,,,, we drove threw the area as close as we could get { my wife`s dad and mom are in the line the path of damage was ,,,,, i didn`t know the area !!!!! the school was let out about hour before all this hit!!!! if you watch the video feeds ----- you will see what looks like a fina station {gas} this was bought two years ago by a muslum group { not picken on them } the big area too the top of the picture was a local restruant only one in town with home cooking it closed last year of the economy this place always had ten folks in here ----- this is the same side of the block that the school was sitting on !!!!!!! right across the street of the gas station another station {which was owned by same owner for over 15 years } still is standing and has some this in it`s self is a wonder !!!!!!

I live in Henryville also.....such an aweful thing to happen.....my house is standing Thank God!

wlky.com -------- wave 3 .com ------- henryville indiana a close call within 10 miles here the wind is still strong at this time 7.30 colder air moving in getting ready incase power is out again ------- every thing in my area good --------- this storm was a half mile wide took out the high school and a big area of residential --------thank god ------ not as many dead only 5 at this time ------------- most likely a catagory 3 or 4 --------- maryville indiana 30 miles north gone --------------- a moment of thought or prayers ----------- jeepguy reporting god bless all of us

Please stay safe my Friend... Indiana is in my heart as I spent an entire year in Bloomington about 30 years ago... And I used to have very good friends in Elkhart......I hope everything will be alright very soon.

Edited by umbertino

Jeepguy - you stay safe darlin - you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. And to the others in the path of the storms - I pray for your safety and wellbeing.

thanks you very muchly my lady friend riley :rolleyes: -------> it is very very nice too be able too touch base with you again ,,,,stay in touch through the i.d. pages sweetie------------------------------------

I live in Henryville also.....such an aweful thing to happen.....my house is standing Thank God!

wow guy ------ how close are you too the intersection at the post office ????