Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's not internationally recognized unless they are removed from chapter 7 sanctions thats my understanding. The whole purpose Iraq was under those sanctions was due to Saddam not wanting to play nice with the IMF he wanted to set his own rate and obviously because of war. I seriously hope they will be removed from all chapter 7 sanctions soon Maliki goes to kuwait in mid March im hoping they announce the removal at the summit.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

It's not internationally recognized unless they are removed from chapter 7 sanctions thats my understanding. The whole purpose Iraq was under those sanctions was due to Saddam not wanting to play nice with the IMF he wanted to set his own rate and obviously because of war. I seriously hope they will be removed from all chapter 7 sanctions soon Maliki goes to kuwait in mid March im hoping the announce the removal at the summit.

Im just tiered of people saying that its going to RV everyday, when even if it did, we still can not cash in.

Im just tiered of people saying that its going to RV everyday, when even if it did, we still can not cash in.

I dont know where yall get your info but you can take it to any BBVAcompass bank and sell it

and all International airports

the exchange is 850 dollars per million at the airport

and 690 at the bank

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I dont know where yall get your info but you can take it to any BBVAcompass bank and sell it

and 690 at the bank

I hear what you are saying but wil they want to pay us big bucks when it RV's with a currency still under sanctions? its not trading on forex is it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

and 690 at the bank

True, it is tradeable, from what I understand, forex won't recognize it until Iraq is released from chapter 7, they won't trade if they can't make money on it.

TRADABLE in some instances, but at a complete lose... We all have to sit on it till an update occurs... well it has been some years to get to this point. A few more years might need to be a part of your investment plan.

Take a vacation and just let it go for a while. If you are looking at this multiple times per hour or day... you might be too close.

Let's RV

• Upvote 3

True, it is tradeable, from what I understand, forex won't recognize it until Iraq is released from chapter 7, they won't trade if they can't make money on it.

just because there are idiots out there that will pay 1200 dollars for a currency worth 859 dollars per million ........dose not make it under sanctions i have shown document after document stating that the currency of iraq is able to be purchased and sold buy Americans ...........hahaha.....how do you think American soldiers trade it in at the PX........the first people it would affect are the Government employees .....and it did in 05-05 they tried to confiscate the currency from us out there ....it did not go so well ....all that stuff has been lifted years ago .............if not banks could not sell it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

just because there are idiots out there that will pay 1200 dollars for a currency worth 859 dollars per million ........dose not make it under sanctions i have shown document after document stating that the currency of iraq is able to be purchased and sold buy Americans ...........hahaha.....how do you think American soldiers trade it in at the PX........the first people it would affect are the Government employees .....and it did in 05-05 they tried to confiscate the currency from us out there ....it did not go so well ....all that stuff has been lifted years ago .............if not banks could not sell it

Good ole Randall...

Why are we idiots when we pay $1200? We know it's too much...we're not stupid. Yes, I know you know EVERYTHING and got yours early for like $450 per mil. Good for you. We're paying a premium in case it RVs high and we we know it comes from a good source. Will $3-400 per mil make a difference at that point?

I think not. ;):D So why not fall of your arrogant high horse and come sit and party with us peons for awhile, It gets a little old listening to you puff yourself up like a peacock all the time....

• Upvote 6

I hear what you are saying but wil they want to pay us big bucks when it RV's with a currency still under sanctions? its not trading on forex is it?

They don't need to have a tradeable currency to pay us "big bucks". They bought planes, tanks, autos, and everything else without a so called tradeable currency.

Good ole Randall...

Why are we idiots when we pay $1200? We know it's too much...we're not stupid. Yes, I know you know EVERYTHING and got yours early for like $450 per mil. Good for you. We're paying a premium in case it RVs high and we we know it comes from a good source. Will $3-400 per mil make a difference at that point?

I think not. ;):D So why not fall of your arrogant high horse and come sit and party with us peons for awhile, It gets a little old listening to you puff yourself up like a peacock all the time....

I just get tired of listening to the people that buy it .....and then get mad cz it ant worth 1170........IT IS WORTH 1170 that= 830 dollars .....people that know nothing about how exchange rates work look at 1170 and think 1100-1200 is a good price ....then come on here and think they were pummped up and taken advantage of .....when they can only sell it for 860 dollars

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guys, I just came through Brussels International Airport this morning en route to another destination East of the US. Dinars are selling EASILY at every SINGLE exchange kiosk. The rate is 1100 to the dollar plus a $5 fee for purchases over $1,000 USD. All transactions are in Euros, but they will work it out in Euros and then tranlate into equivalent US Dollars. They ALSO buy dinars at $840 (sold in Euros but pays the $840 in the US equivalent).

There HAS BEEN NO RV, NO RI and NO CHANGE in the IQD - either IN-COUNTRY, OUT-OF-COUNTRY or in ANYONE'S mind, except for drug-infested dreams from OOM and PTR, since their minute change of HUNDREDTHS of a penny which occurred several weeks ago.

People over here are actually FOLLOWING the Dinar Recap blog and LAUGHING THEIR BUTTS OFF at OOM and PTR! Their "take" on any CHANGE IN VALUE is based upon ACTUAL DAILY and usually OPEN REPORTS from people WHO ARE ACTUALLY THERE at the CBI. . .and NOT in the likes of Okie Oil Man, and his minions of "HIGH UP" Intel providers who can't seem to conjur-up the common sense to so much as come in out of the RAIN!

NEW and UNCIRCULATED Dinars are for sale EVERYWHERE over here at $1,100 in the RIP-OFF kiosks and at even BETTER deals in "hole-in-the-wall" exchange houses! NOBODY over here says anything will change in the Dinar until AT LEAST 2013 and possibly well-beyond THAT!

But then again. . . .people over here don't have the benefit of such WISE and ALWAYS CORRECT advise and intel as Okie's "HIGH UP" sources. They have to depend on direct contact with the Iraq Central Bank. . .and what do THEY know?? Surely the CBI and Dr. Shabibi in particular, need to start listening more intently to Okie and his "HI UP" sources so they will know exactly when and how much to set the RV. They simply don't HAVE OKIE's 3-letter agencies like the MMC (Mickey Mouse Club) and OOA (Okie's Alcohol Anonymus).

Does everyone know the DIFFERENCE between the CSA (Cub Scouts of America) and the "HIGH UP SOURCES" of OOM (Okie Oil Man) or PTR???

The Cub Scouts at least have ADULT leadership!

• Upvote 1

Although the Dinar currently is not an international currency,this thread is irrelevent.If and when the RV occurs it will become an international currency.Hell it may even become a reserve currency.Every country in the world wants a piece of the Iraqi pie as it is the biggest and more than likely the last emerging economy the world has left to take advantage of.Relax and ride it out.It will happen.Later maybe than sooner ......but it will happen.

Cheers,

Sparky

It's not internationally recognized unless they are removed from chapter 7 sanctions thats my understanding. The whole purpose Iraq was under those sanctions was due to Saddam not wanting to play nice with the IMF he wanted to set his own rate and obviously because of war. I seriously hope they will be removed from all chapter 7 sanctions soon Maliki goes to kuwait in mid March im hoping they announce the removal at the summit.

Easy is correct in his post. The IQD is not an internationally tradeable currency today. The lifting of Chap 7 and the completion of the budget published in the The Gazette are the main factors in my mind. Read Adam's chat.

This investment is complicated at best as we are dealing with a country that has been in chaos for years. I truly believe that Iraq is striving to become a sovereign nation very soon. Be patient.

Thanks.. That's the whole point... Who cares to exchange it now ( unless forced due to pressing personal issues)