Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE showed 1 IRD = 3.96 US

Wicked

I have XE in my cell

About 2 hours ago I checked the the exchange rate and it was the normal 1163.

I checked again a few minutes ago and it was $3.96 US when I updated to verify it was back to 1163

Did anyone else see this?

Can anyone explain it

After I read your post, I went XE and pulled up the historical graph for today 3-2-2012 (in hours), and if you take a look at the dip that did occur (even though not close to what would equal 3.96USD at conversion), there was a sharp dip from where we have been to 1161, then adjusted itself back to what 1163. It would be interesting to see if the graph coincides with your phone app. EVEN if it means nothing, I think it's interesting. I don't care if it jumps up and down all day long, as long as it ends up where we need it at least long enough to get to the bank. Goooooo Nowwwwwwww RVvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 2

I have XE in my cell

I checked again a few minutes ago and it was $3.96 US when I updated to verify it was back to 1163

Can anyone explain it

Are you sure you haven't been hanging around OKIE?? :lol::lol::lol: Because I checked all day long and it never showed 3.96 always 1163..

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

After I read your post, I went XE and pulled up the historical graph for today 3-2-2012 (in hours), and if you take a look at the dip that did occur (even though not close to what would equal 3.96USD at conversion), there was a sharp dip from where we have been to 1161, then adjusted itself back to what 1163. It would be interesting to see if the graph coincides with your phone app. EVEN if it means nothing, I think it's interesting. I don't care if it jumps up and down all day long, as long as it ends up where we need it at least long enough to get to the bank. Goooooo Nowwwwwwww RVvvvvvvvvv

All I can tell you is that is was about 10:30 AM MST

I could not beleive my eyes so I showed it to my wife to confim, I wish I had taken a picture as everyone is basically calling me a lier.

I then I pressed update and it update and it reported 1161.

I wish I had never posted this an will not post anything in the future, I just don't need to be made fun of or being called crazy :angry:

Edited by Wicked

I'd be thriled if that were the pirce of gas here...... yesterday it was 4.86 mid range in our part of the woods :o

:o I've been griping at 3.86!!I think I need an electric sports car when this is all done! Oh wait, THEN I would be able to buy gas, for a while, at least!

• Upvote 1

I'll take $3.96 per IQD any day of the week.

I'm sure we have some Chevy fans here that like that number too :)

I had a 67 goat with a 396 4 on the floor that was a fun wheel hopper, I went through so many tires with that car

Lots of great memories Post RV I just might have to get another one

• Upvote 1

I could not beleive my eyes so I showed it to my wife to confim, I wish I had taken a picture as everyone is basically calling me a lier.

I wish I had never posted this an will not post anything in the future, I just don't need to be made fun of or being called crazy :angry:

Hey, Wicked, don't let the negs get to you. There have been a few people post about xe changes recently. Xe isn't where the rate change will show first... CBI.IQ is. I check there off & on throughout the day. That's really the only reliable place to look.

Thanks for posting what you expected would be considered good news and have a great day.

KK

• Upvote 2

Don't let it get to you, it's right there for anyone to see. I have posted the historical chart for you here which undoubtedly supports your claim. You are not crazy, and no one has the right to make you feel like what you bring to the table here is any less important then the next guy, or lady. You are part of our group, and I may not know currency, but I am a expert at charts, graphs, and hard data, especially those that show those little lines go up and down. Carry on my friend, it's all good. It's Friday.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1D

• Upvote 3

i earnestly hope you are pulling a prank with that chevron picture. that does not brighten my day in any sense. sheesh

Unfortunately it's the real deal... and we have not yet begun to feel the 'mordida' of transporatation costs being added to other essential products such as FOOD. I am afraid this is going to get a lot uglier before it gets any better. The 'Occupy' movement better get ready for some turf wars because when Joe consumer has to pay $8 in gas to run down to the corner store to buy a $5 gallon of milk there's gonna be some pushin' and shovin' going on...

GH

I have XE in my cell

Can anyone explain it

Wicked,

This is not the first time this has happened. It is usually on weekends or late at night when it happens. About a year ago several sights were having random rates show up for a few minutes at a time. People (including me) got real excited calling it test runs or what ever. I hope it is something good, but I am not going to get excited about it until I see it show up on the CBI site. Thanks for the post.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

Wicked,

This is not the first time this has happened. It is usually on weekends or late at night when it happens. About a year ago several sights were having random rates show up for a few minutes at a time. People (including me) got real excited calling it test runs or what ever. I hope it is something good, but I am not going to get excited about it until I see it show up on the CBI site. Thanks for the post.

Roadrunner

Thanks Roadrunner'

I have XE in my cell

Can anyone explain it

There are no such things as coincidences. This is very interesting in deed.

I remember when those changes were happening and a number of people were getting excited. While they were short, quick, and nothing at the time, we finally did have a real change. Maybe they are going to tease us again for a while.....then zing! :lol:

• Upvote 1