Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***dinar alert call recorded CC**

easyrider

Ok, wait. I have been away, so when did Ennortse become a factual source? He was part of the team that was worse than Okie, before there was Okie. I obviously missed a turning point along the way.

just goes to show you how easily influenced the dinar world is and how soon we forget ..

In case anyone knows who the GET Team is it originates from the three amigos Gankans,Ennorrste, and yes The infamous biggest stroke who ever lived in dinar world even more of a moron than okie Terry K .. thus the GET in get team... Terryk is suddenly a self proclaimed he does not give rates or dates guy however i would like to point out he eludes to the rv being done every other day ... crooks all of them!!!!!!!! IMHO

• Upvote 3

It was reported on 24/7 Wall Street a few weeks ago...Obama refuses to sign off on the World Global Settlement Fund & has already asked the UN for more freezes or delays. This also has a direct link to the IQD RV & 134 nations waiting to RV their own currencies.

The Bill still sits on his desk awaiting his signiture. Why he won't sign remains a mystery? Did he spend or borrow the money to pay for budget shortfall?

Part of this settlement is over $200,000 for every single American taxpayer. Did Obama just spend our portion ot the fund. Questions still go unanswered.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/227_obama_lies_again_as_the_settlements_money_is_stolen

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/global_talk/israel_obama_settlements/2010/09/30/354059.html

For goodness sakes. Dinar IS NOT RELATED TO THAT FANTASY YOU HOLD ONTO. SEPARATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was reported on 24/7 Wall Street a few weeks ago...Obama refuses to sign off on the World Global Settlement Fund & has already asked the UN for more freezes or delays. This also has a direct link to the IQD RV & 134 nations waiting to RV their own currencies.

The Bill still sits on his desk awaiting his signiture. Why he won't sign remains a mystery? Did he spend or borrow the money to pay for budget shortfall?

Part of this settlement is over $200,000 for every single American taxpayer. Did Obama just spend our portion ot the fund. Questions still go unanswered.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/227_obama_lies_again_as_the_settlements_money_is_stolen

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/global_talk/israel_obama_settlements/2010/09/30/354059.html

THE USA IS 15 TRILLIONS IN DEBT AND YOU REALLY THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO PAY $200,000 TO 200,000,000 PEOPLE. THAT IS $400,000,000,000,000 TRILLIONS MORE. REALLY?

NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER GOING TO HAPPEN. EVER. NEVER. NEVER. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

THE USA IS 15 TRILLIONS IN DEBT AND YOU REALLY THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO PAY $200,000 TO 200,000,000 PEOPLE. THAT IS $400,000,000,000,000 TRILLIONS MORE. REALLY?

NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER GOING TO HAPPEN. EVER. NEVER. NEVER. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys... I am sorry, but I don't want anyone getting bad info. worldreports.org is a disinfo website created by a British intelligence disinfo agent "Chris Story." Just like the another site whatdoesitmean.com is actually U.S. Naval intelligence disinfo by "David Booth." How I know this info is not important. What is important is to Please use STRONG discernment.

• Upvote 1

This money does not belong to the Government. It is held up in trust fund by the WTO & IMF over int'l disputes, trade, offshoring jobs & money transfers going back to the 1950s. There's over $43 Trillion being held up. The only reason for the delay...Obama wants America to fail.

• Upvote 2

You surely can't believe these urls. The first is from 2009 and the second from 2010. Besides they both sound like wild rants from a nut with an over-active imagination. I'm certainly not against blaming Obama for much that is wrong with our world, but this is just far too wild and silly to take seriously.

Guys... I am sorry, but I don't want anyone getting bad info. worldreports.org is a disinfo website created by a British intelligence disinfo agent "Chris Story." Just like the another site whatdoesitmean.com is actually U.S. Naval intelligence disinfo by "David Booth." How I know this info is not important. What is important is to Please use STRONG discernment.

Thanks for voicing truth and reason.

No one is holding $43 trillion USD. That is dollars. USD has to come from the US Treasury. If, say, the IMF unleashed $43 trillion dollars (where would they have gotten it?), the US would spiral into impossible to recover from inflation. These odd conspiracy theories of secret hoards of Trillions of dollars of ISD aren't even logical.

• Downvote 1

What a joke these guys are...wow...this is off of their website and if you have done any research you would see that EVERY item listed is a total fabrication.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kaperoni Moderator

10 reasons why the IQD will not LOP

1. Monetary policy was a success talking inflation from 35% or higher to around 7% currently.

Countries that successfully redenominate do so after inflation is under control.

2. Any type of currency devaluation (LOP) is considered a failure of monetary policy. Dr. Shabibi has not failed.

Funny that redenominations have been done many many times...who said it was a failure?

3. Lesser value notes in circulation such as 50, 250, 500. Devaluing the larger 3 zero notes would make them worth less than these lesser notes.

This the best one...if affects ALL notes not just the three zero notes

4. Iraq wants the dinar to be an international reserve currency. Cannot devalue the notes in reserve (25,000), circulate them as payment, or traded amongst countries.

This doesn't even make sense...it's not devaluing it is value neutral and it isn't currently a reserve currency

5. Iraq holds arguable the second largest oil reserves and is mineral rich. They are too wealthy to not honor the value stated on the notes.

it's actually fifth...and it has nothing to do with honoring the value.

6. Iraq has stated..They want the “strongest currency in the Middle East” Any such type of LOP would be a devaluation and therefore not considered strong.

redenominating would get them there faster...and a lop is not a devaluation

7. US holds dinar as a result of funding the CBI's initial reserves. This dinar will eventually payoff the war debt.

:lol: :lol:

8. One of the authors of the currency exchange plan - Assistant Professor Dr. Fadel states in his documentation, “We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency…”

he is correct here...it doesn't affect the value

9. In 2003 when the NID was introduced at it’s initial rate, the previous currency was in essence devalued taking all wealth from the country to prevent funding of terrorism. Raising the currencies value will in essence, return that wealth now that the GOI is stable and economic conditions have improved.

it lost value due to inflation...period

10. The CBI has stated “both currencies will co-exist” and the process will not change the “monetary value” of the dinar.

they will co-exist...old dinar and new dinar just like all other redenominations.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

What a joke these guys are...wow...this is off of their website and if you have done any research you would see that EVERY item listed is a total fabrication.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kaperoni Moderator

10 reasons why the IQD will not LOP

1. Monetary policy was a success talking inflation from 35% or higher to around 7% currently.

Countries that successfully redenominate do so after inflation is under control.

2. Any type of currency devaluation (LOP) is considered a failure of monetary policy. Dr. Shabibi has not failed.

Funny that redenominations have been done many many times...who said it was a failure?

3. Lesser value notes in circulation such as 50, 250, 500. Devaluing the larger 3 zero notes would make them worth less than these lesser notes.

This the best one...if affects ALL notes not just the three zero notes

4. Iraq wants the dinar to be an international reserve currency. Cannot devalue the notes in reserve (25,000), circulate them as payment, or traded amongst countries.

This doesn't even make sense...it's not devaluing it is value neutral and it isn't currently a reserve currency

5. Iraq holds arguable the second largest oil reserves and is mineral rich. They are too wealthy to not honor the value stated on the notes.

it's actually fifth...and it has nothing to do with honoring the value.

6. Iraq has stated..They want the “strongest currency in the Middle East” Any such type of LOP would be a devaluation and therefore not considered strong.

redenominating would get them there faster...and a lop is not a devaluation

7. US holds dinar as a result of funding the CBI's initial reserves. This dinar will eventually payoff the war debt.

:lol: :lol:

8. One of the authors of the currency exchange plan - Assistant Professor Dr. Fadel states in his documentation, “We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency…”

he is correct here...it doesn't affect the value

9. In 2003 when the NID was introduced at it’s initial rate, the previous currency was in essence devalued taking all wealth from the country to prevent funding of terrorism. Raising the currencies value will in essence, return that wealth now that the GOI is stable and economic conditions have improved.

it lost value due to inflation...period

10. The CBI has stated “both currencies will co-exist” and the process will not change the “monetary value” of the dinar.

they will co-exist...old dinar and new dinar just like all other redenominations.

ALRIGHT? WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR lop CAGE THIS MORNING?WAS IT SONNY1?ADAM? REMEMBER FOLKS DONT FEED THE LOPSTER!!!!laugh.gif

• Upvote 5

wow jmw you sure have alot to say i guess you dont have dinar huh but you bother to waste your time and post on a dinar site lol for one thing your wrong about iraq being #5 they are #2 in oil producing and eventualy they will be numero uno pal and also your other stupid point about inflation causing their money to go down is wrong too it was devalued by the sanctions put on them you hanging out with keep? lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Time frame window here is March 6th-15th, 2012

This call is DinarAlert KAP,ENN , RUSS It's an important call to hear if you want to know what's going on...

PS Take the time and listen, you'll be glad you did.

http://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-67-24-126-90107-17-65-6794-17-65-67108-17-65-6787109104-17-65-67;0NDQ3Mjk5NTk=1

Easy, Thanks for the link... I listened to the call, and you're right, it was definitely worth taking time for. I've always like Kap's viewpoints and the way he puts things into perspective... Like him, I think we're close enough to spit on it. :D

+ to you for the link :twothumbs:

wow jmw you sure have alot to say i guess you dont have dinar huh but you bother to waste your time and post on a dinar site lol for one thing your wrong about iraq being #5 they are #2 in oil producing and eventualy they will be numero uno pal and also your other stupid point about inflation causing their money to go down is wrong too it was devalued by the sanctions put on them you hanging out with keep? lol

:lol: :lol: the question was about RESERVES not production...their reserves at estimated to be the 5th largest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves

But as production goes they are even worse...12th

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

and your wrong about their currency being "devalued"...hyper-inflation caused the value to drop...

but I guess I know where you get your understanding of economics from...:lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol: :lol: the question was about RESERVES not production...their reserves at estimated to be the 5th largest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves

But as production goes they are even worse...12th

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

and your wrong about their currency being "devalued"...hyper-inflation caused the value to drop...

but I guess I know where you get your understanding of economics from...:lol:

your posting links from Wikipedia to back up your info? I suggest finding a more reliable source of information. Not saying they are not true, but you sure can't prove they are 100% accurate either. This is why, when doing research on papers for college, the professors will not allow you to include it into the paper your writing. If you do, and do not have the proper amount of real references then that paper receives an automatic "F". I see, you posted two links and only two links and both from as I see it, not so accurate resources. I would have to say find two more sources and post those to get a point across. Thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

your posting links from Wikipedia to back up your info? I suggest finding a more reliable source of information. Not saying they are not true, but you sure can't prove they are 100% accurate either. This is why, when doing research on papers for college, the professors will not allow you to include it into the paper your writing. If you do, and do not have the proper amount of real references then that paper receives an automatic "F". I see, you posted two links and only two links and both from as I see it, not so accurate resources. I would have to say find two more sources and post those to get a point across. Thanks

We question jmw and his "unreliable" sources, but pay no attention and even give props to the pumper gurus and their supposed "factual information"????? :blink:

• Upvote 2

At least I posted a link...he nor you provided any actual information...but if you can't do the research yourself...here you go:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/22/oil-producers-exporters-t_n_826564.html#s244224&title=9_Iraq.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/01/21/biggest-oil-fields-business-energy-oil-fields.html

• Upvote 1