Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Official Pink Piggy Contest

cisole

Winner!!!!! For this baby girl in the video not the contest...

Thanks PP this sould be fun.... :twothumbs:

These get me every time! blush.gif +1

St Patrick's Day is just around the corner...maybe the funniest dinar related limerick (a light poem of 5 lines). There once was a guru from Nantucket... :D

"... who slept in a bucket of"... oh... sorry, jumping the gun here! rolleyes.gif

Pre-RV Scavenger Hunt

Have cisole hid 20 items throughout the Dinar Vets Forums. Cisole will give us a list of 20 items and he will hide them during a 10 days window. His option to hide as many as he wants on any given day. First person who finds all 20 items and where they found them and then be the first to post on a predetermined Topic will be declared the winner. :woot:

Find a piggy in the post, whomever wins will have the most!

of course that's a take off from someone else's idea...how about a dress the piggy contest where we need to look for the clothing items and then put them on the piggy....we could trade pieces of clothing to make our costume..I have no ides how this could work..but it would be a fun distraction....maybe piggy could hide the pieces and we could find them and exchange them between ourselves!

My suggestion:

The most interesting, entertaining, or humorous picture of your IQD in a certain place.

This gives the ability for all to participate and submit pictures.

And we can all maybe get a good laugh out of some of the pictures... Gives us all a chance to be creative :)

I forgot to add that by going this route, all members may participate in the contest & also the voting as the one with the most +'s would be the winner.

No restrictions on location, image, etc as long as it is IQD related & appropriate for the boards.

Creativity, humor, etc. will all be something to push for.

• Upvote 2

I forgot to add that by going this route, all members may participate in the contest & also the voting as the one with the most +'s would be the winner.

No restrictions on location, image, etc as long as it is IQD related & appropriate for the boards.

Creativity, humor, etc. will all be something to push for.

Darin....I think your *Contest* idea is the best ! + ;)

It’s time for another contest, and here are the details! :woot:

This might be a little confusing, so read this carefully: In this contest, you will submit your idea for the next contest.

It's a contest to see who can come up with the best contest!

1.) Think of a contest that you would like to have for the next pink piggy contest! Post it in response to this thread. (Click the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this thread.)

2.) Keep it clean, at any point if it is deemed inappropriate by any of the DV staff it will be immediately removed and you will be disqualified.

3.) There will be a 1st and 2nd place winner for this contest. The winner’s will be decided based on how many +’s they get on their contest idea.

4.) This is going to be a two part contest, the winner of this contest will ultimately be deciding what the next contest will be, for the ultimate prize of a free PLATINUM VIP membership!

5.) The contest will end on 3-8-12 at 10:00pm EST. The winners will be formally announced the following day.

1st prize winner will receive a 3 month VIP membership and $20 towards the purchase of a Pink Piggy item of their choice!

2nd prize winner will receive a Text Service (for the RV announcement from Adam) and $20 towards the purchase of a Pink Piggy item of their choice!

Pink Piggy Prizes (Yes those are legal USPS stamps!)

I am sorry I hope I dont sound dumb when I ask I am just new to DV what exactly does pink piggy mean? Again sorry for asking but just curious its all still new to me thanks:)

I am sorry I hope I dont sound dumb when I ask I am just new to DV what exactly does pink piggy mean? Again sorry for asking but just curious its all still new to me thanks:)

Pink Piggy is Cisole....he is a moderator here on DV and has contests from time to time....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok...the first contest was "guess a number" contest.

The second contest was a race to a certain number of posts.

How about a combination of the two.

Open a new thread. Each contestant guesses the total number of posts that will be made at the time the thread is closed. Limit the number of entries to five per person. The closest two without going over win.

No special equipment. No special skills. Quick, easy and everyone can participate.

Oh...and no having to reveal anything embarassing... :lol:

You're no fun Mac. :D

I'm sure you must have at least one embarrassing moment(in the sack don't count). :rolleyes:

Pink Piggy is Cisole....he is a moderator here on DV and has contests from time to time....

... and don't forget... the pig "can fly".... and he happens to be on the menu in Las Vegas... but you didn't hear that from me! wink.gifrolleyes.gif

Here`s a good one cisole The thread thats been going. you know the one you started "Come in and see the crazy side of DV members!" Their at like 906 posts .

What day and time it will it hit the 1000 post. Closest wins!!!

:huh: 1000 Post??? :huh:

sweetie...we hit 1000 posts months ago.... we at 18,200 post now....we gonna break 20,000 post with next week or so. :blink:

• Upvote 2

Here is an idea: Have those who enter write a post of no less that 50 words and no more that 200 words of the most important reason that they invested in the Iraqi dinar. Or, why the investment is a good investment.

Second Idea: Write the ten reasons someone should consider the IQD as an investment.

• Upvote 3

Here`s a good one cisole The thread thats been going. you know the one you started "Come in and see the crazy side of DV members!" Their at like 906 posts .

What day and time it will it hit the 1000 post. Closest wins!!!

I think you mean pages :lol: