Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Official Pink Piggy Contest

cisole

It’s time for another contest, and here are the details! :woot:

This might be a little confusing, so read this carefully: In this contest, you will submit your idea for the next contest.

It's a contest to see who can come up with the best contest!

1.) Think of a contest that you would like to have for the next pink piggy contest! Post it in response to this thread. (Click the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this thread.)

2.) Keep it clean, at any point if it is deemed inappropriate by any of the DV staff it will be immediately removed and you will be disqualified.

3.) There will be a 1st and 2nd place winner for this contest. The winner’s will be decided based on how many +’s they get on their contest idea.

4.) This is going to be a two part contest, the winner of this contest will ultimately be deciding what the next contest will be, for the ultimate prize of a free PLATINUM VIP membership!

5.) The contest will end on 3-8-12 at 10:00pm EST. The winners will be formally announced the following day.

1st prize winner will receive a 3 month VIP membership and $20 towards the purchase of a Pink Piggy item of their choice!

2nd prize winner will receive a Text Service (for the RV announcement from Adam) and $20 towards the purchase of a Pink Piggy item of their choice!

Pink Piggy Prizes (Yes those are legal USPS stamps!)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My suggestion:

The most interesting, entertaining, or humorous picture of your IQD in a certain place.

This gives the ability for all to participate and submit pictures.

And we can all maybe get a good laugh out of some of the pictures... Gives us all a chance to be creative :)

• Upvote 3

How about a computer geo chaceing contest. Instead of using GPS you use your computer. Basic outline would be to give clues to the "computer cahce" sites then when you arrive at the site you are given directions to the next clue. Use the world as a place to hide you clues. We all have computers and know how to use them. It could be Iraq themed or the rest of the world is open. First cahce could be found in pink piggys pen but what's the location. Find it and find clue # 2. Anyway, that's the general outline.

Pre-RV Scavenger Hunt

Have cisole hid 20 items throughout the Dinar Vets Forums. Cisole will give us a list of 20 items and he will hide them during a 10 days window. His option to hide as many as he wants on any given day. First person who finds all 20 items and where they found them and then be the first to post on a predetermined Topic will be declared the winner. :woot:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Ok, I've given this some thought. Instead of the usual 'submit a photo' and whatnot, something more Dinar related would be good. Here's the idea:

Have a contest for people to state where they believe the investment is at this point. Doesn't have to be a 10 thousand word thesis with exploding diagrams, charts, documents, and Star Wars graphics. Just plain and simple, "Where do you think we are right now with the dinar?" with a logical summary and supporting links from reputable sources on the net. This doesn't carry the fun and flare of a usual contest and I don't know how you would judge 'best summary and sources', but a good read, and good links would help get a clearer picture and alleviate some of the fog and stress that people are feeling these days. Make sense? Peace!

• Upvote 1

I think all the people that brings the news daily should all be put in a drawing and one of them awarded the free VIP....they are the ones that deserve it....people like me wouldn't see most of the news without them........go RV!!

very nice, and very true. ;)

:huh:

Wot about....

"NAME THAT MOD!!!"

:lol: whom ever list the most MODS on DV...wins! :lol:

this would get people asking who's who... me know there are a number of MODs out there that rare post anything so we can tell who or really how many they are.

-_- *sighs* oh well...me thought me try.... *sighs* -_-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok...the first contest was "guess a number" contest.

The second contest was a race to a certain number of posts.

How about a combination of the two.

Open a new thread. Each contestant guesses the total number of posts that will be made at the time the thread is closed. Limit the number of entries to five per person. The closest two without going over win.

No special equipment. No special skills. Quick, easy and everyone can participate.

Oh...and no having to reveal anything embarassing... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Ok, here's another idea for the crowd. Contest is called--->"My pride and joy." :* ) Submit a pic of something everyone else dislikes but you and tell us why (junk car, bad artwork on the mantle, hobby, habit, whatever). Be creative, be witty, be organic. ;)

• Upvote 2

Well, personally, in keeping with Adams theme of benefitting those who may or may not own dinar, and may have paid a price for our freedom (albeit, children of military personnel), whether personally sacrificed or not, I think we should collectively set up a college scholarship fund, or have a contest that would see which funds benefit those little guys the most, and once this big ship comes in, all contribute to the fund in appreciation of where and whence this blessing came from and give thanks for their sacrifice to our country. Just my opinion. Rich

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How about the Mods get among themselves and make up a list of things about themselves... it could be stuff from today, things they have done in the past, how many kids they have, crazy stories from their childhood ... and each day we have to "guess which mod they are describing"... at the end of the list of questions... whoever has the most correct guesses wins! wink.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Too easy!! Its march so ummm........How about everyone has to choose the final four teams in the tourney! Not just the winner cause you could get lucky or just guess the obvious choices. This way you have to know a little but also have to get little lucky too. That way choosing a winner isn't so subjective but simply numbers...kinda like what we want the Dinar Game to be. Just about the numbers!!!

• Upvote 1