Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Bytes: Phoenix- "A Pre-Announcement" ! + SteveI Issues An Order!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Wendy's Drive Thru In Baghdad. We're 'Roiding Up On Performance Enhancing Baconators In Preparation For The New Pink Piggy Contest !

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !!!

3-1-2012 Newshound Guru Mike We talked about the Erbil agreement...how they sign for contracts. WE ARE EXCITED to see an article that Bagdad has AGREED TO THE EXXON MOBILE DEAL...which was a big point we thought was going to be one of those things that 2 weeks ago...we were reading articles telling us that Exxon couldn't do this...that it was a violation of the constitution..blah blah blah...All of sudden Baghdad comes out and says this is good..lets go ahead and lets move forward from it. THAT IS A SIGN THEY ARE GETTING READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE OIL & GAS LAW.

2-29-2012 Guru asdf This came out Tuesday, the 28th from the CBI... everything is ready to delete the 3 zeroes, all work is complete and said it will be announced and implemented at the same time...they are waiting on word from the government, waiting on approval. This is a pre- announcement. You won't hear anything else until it is announced.

2-29-2012 Guru Doc Several have asked about the RV being in the budget and it must be announced before the budget goes live. We maintain both of these premisses are incorrect. First, a RV is not built into the budget as we detailed a few updates ago. Secondly, a recent article stated that GOI persons do not believe oil will fall below $100 per barrel for 2012. Remember the budget assumed $85 and the shortfall was to be cover by funds from the Development Fund of Iraq. If oil averages $105 for the year then there is NO shortfall in the 2012 budget and Iraq does not need to tap the DFI or borrow either. As yes this is all at the 1170 exchange rate. Do not get caught up in the RV has to happen for the budget hype. It is not correct. We report, you decide.

2-28-2012 Guru SteveI Here is what I am looking for in order for me to...be more positive. I want to see the GOI done, announced. I want to see the Erbil and HCL done and put into law. I want to see the budget actually open and activated. I want to see Chapter VII fully lifted and announced. As these things get done, the better things will start to look. March is a great window, however I personally like to be more conservitive.

2-28-2012 Guru Mailman17 THE BUDGET IS APPROVED AND SET TO GO LIVE MAR 1 BUT IT NEEDS A RATE AND SHABS HOLDS THAT KEY. NOW IF BY CHANCE...THE GOVT IS NOT DONE...AS PER SHABS REQUEST...HE COULD MOST LIKELY HOLD OFF THE RATE HENCE HOLDING UP THE RELEASE OF THE BUDGET...WHICH IS FINE CAUSE WE BOTH KNOW THIS IS COMING DOWN PRIOR TO THE SUMMIT...LAST MINUTE T'S AND I'S.

2-29-2012 Newshound Guru Mike Iraq has sent Foreign Ministers over to Kuwait to put on the finishing touches for the negotiations that are going on to get them out of chapter 7. It is my opinion it is NOT IF they are getting out of Chapter 7...ITS A MATTER OF WHEN... it is my best opinion it is going to happen at the Arab Summit...either right before that or the first thing they announce coming out of the gate...so we are very excited that is another thing that is going to be crossed off the list.

• Upvote 9

I am a newbie here. I have been watching and reading but scared to ever comment. I really pray something happens soon. I get confused about them deleting the zeros. If they do what will happen to the dinars we have 10,000? When and if we cash them in its only worth $10???? I love this website. :D

• Upvote 4

I am a newbie here. I have been watching and reading but scared to ever comment. I really pray something happens soon. I get confused about them deleting the zeros. If they do what will happen to the dinars we have 10,000? When and if we cash them in its only worth $10???? I love this website. :D

Welcome to DV, and thank you for questions. We were all new here, and we appreciate you joining our site! You are asking the ultimate question, and it depends on who you talk to. I don't personally think there will be a lop, and a majority of the people here, believe the same. It could lop, but that would be out of our control anyway, so not to worry.

Again, thank you for participating here, and I hope you enjoy it, as much as I do!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Ahhhhhhhhhh, my dose of CNN ! I look forward to your news the best, what can I say? I LOVE comedy!

*rushes over with a wecome basket*

Welcome aboard! :)

• Upvote 3

I think what they mean by delete the 3 zeros is from .00086 to .86 which would make each dinar worth .86, that's my opinion and I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon. Don't read to much of the garbage that is on here and you will learn very quick who's opinion is worth reading and who's is garbage. have a great day!

CNN. Broadcasting From A Wendy's Drive Thru In Baghdad. We're 'Roiding Up On Performance Enhancing Baconators In Preparation For The New Pink Piggy Contest !

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !!!

3-1-2012 Newshound Guru Mike We talked about the Erbil agreement...how they sign for contracts. WE ARE EXCITED to see an article that Bagdad has AGREED TO THE EXXON MOBILE DEAL...which was a big point we thought was going to be one of those things that 2 weeks ago...we were reading articles telling us that Exxon couldn't do this...that it was a violation of the constitution..blah blah blah...All of sudden Baghdad comes out and says this is good..lets go ahead and lets move forward from it. THAT IS A SIGN THEY ARE GETTING READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE OIL & GAS LAW.

2-29-2012 Guru asdf This came out Tuesday, the 28th from the CBI... everything is ready to delete the 3 zeroes, all work is complete and said it will be announced and implemented at the same time...they are waiting on word from the government, waiting on approval. This is a pre- announcement. You won't hear anything else until it is announced.

2-29-2012 Guru Doc Several have asked about the RV being in the budget and it must be announced before the budget goes live. We maintain both of these premisses are incorrect. First, a RV is not built into the budget as we detailed a few updates ago. Secondly, a recent article stated that GOI persons do not believe oil will fall below $100 per barrel for 2012. Remember the budget assumed $85 and the shortfall was to be cover by funds from the Development Fund of Iraq. If oil averages $105 for the year then there is NO shortfall in the 2012 budget and Iraq does not need to tap the DFI or borrow either. As yes this is all at the 1170 exchange rate. Do not get caught up in the RV has to happen for the budget hype. It is not correct. We report, you decide.

2-28-2012 Guru SteveI Here is what I am looking for in order for me to...be more positive. I want to see the GOI done, announced. I want to see the Erbil and HCL done and put into law. I want to see the budget actually open and activated. I want to see Chapter VII fully lifted and announced. As these things get done, the better things will start to look. March is a great window, however I personally like to be more conservitive.

2-28-2012 Guru Mailman17 THE BUDGET IS APPROVED AND SET TO GO LIVE MAR 1 BUT IT NEEDS A RATE AND SHABS HOLDS THAT KEY. NOW IF BY CHANCE...THE GOVT IS NOT DONE...AS PER SHABS REQUEST...HE COULD MOST LIKELY HOLD OFF THE RATE HENCE HOLDING UP THE RELEASE OF THE BUDGET...WHICH IS FINE CAUSE WE BOTH KNOW THIS IS COMING DOWN PRIOR TO THE SUMMIT...LAST MINUTE T'S AND I'S.

2-29-2012 Newshound Guru Mike Iraq has sent Foreign Ministers over to Kuwait to put on the finishing touches for the negotiations that are going on to get them out of chapter 7. It is my opinion it is NOT IF they are getting out of Chapter 7...ITS A MATTER OF WHEN... it is my best opinion it is going to happen at the Arab Summit...either right before that or the first thing they announce coming out of the gate...so we are very excited that is another thing that is going to be crossed off the list.

Mike....if his post info is correct, great....but it doesn't have to have anything to do with an RV :confused:

Phoenix.... :shakehead: :shakehead: :lmao: :lmao:

Doc...accurate assessment, kudos ;)

SteveI....Budget does NOT "need a rate" :shakehead::lmao:

Mike, again....he states the obvious, eventually Iraq will be completely released from chapter, but the trip to Kuwait may or may not have anything to do with that. And even if it does, the UN has to release them....it won't be anything immediately following this meeting and the RV still needs many more things to happen before it's a reality. :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

Hello dinarmom09... First of all... Welcome to the Forum......Please post away and do not be scared .. Unless you're an obvious pumper writing an obvious pumping post ....You have nothing to fear.. You're fully entitled to express your thoughts and opinions ( as long as that's done in a proper non insulting way, which I'm sure it won't be an issue with you) like everybody else...

Many think the removal of zeros is something very likely... Others think it won't happen and there will be instead either a straight up RV or a gradual one.....Others also think that the situation will go on like it is currently for a long time....

We can only try and think of possible scenarios here... More or less justified with the reality of the Iraqi situation and with what we're told about the events and occurrences taking place in Iraq ( granted that what we're told is at least accurate enough to begin with)

Again a warm welcome to you.

• Upvote 4

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !!!

Thanks for the news, Thug.

Oh, and you can have my Baconator when you pry it from my cold, dead, greasy fingers!

04-Wendy-s-Baconator-Triple.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone. Well I am praying that it is a straight up RV... I have 2 kids so I am praying for the best possible outcome!!! I know some sites that said investing was crazy but I felt like it was best for my kids. I have not told anyone about my investment... ;)

• Upvote 3

I am so happy that you love this site... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone. Well I am praying that it is a straight up RV... I have 2 kids so I am praying for the best possible outcome!!! I know some sites that said investing was crazy but I felt like it was best for my kids. I have not told anyone about my investment... ;)

Me 2! I hope that with all this good news its going to happen very soon!!! Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Thug for your excellent window service!! :lol:

This has to be a miracle! You have 6 Guru's, and not one rate or date prediction! WOW!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

TOTALLY AGREE!!! AMAZING..... Not it mention they all actually sound logical and believable!!

• Upvote 2

Ten minutes ago: Thug, thanks for the lift! Thanks for taking me to Arbys instead of Wendys. Yeah I know we're trying to get in the mood for Pink Piggy's contest. I'll do the Baconator later. Tell them I want the Arby's Max...

Now: Thug, how could we have gave 'em a twenty-five K note and drive away without taking the change??? Oh good, we're next....

:lol:

• Upvote 2

Been in Afghanistan too long...need to hurry up and RV so I can go home and try one of these out....

Thanks for the news, Thug.

Oh, and you can have my Baconator when you pry it from my cold, dead, greasy fingers!

04-Wendy-s-Baconator-Triple.jpg

• Upvote 2

Can you believe these idiots?????

DinarRetreads

Asher's Bank Story - 3S's Intel Chat 03/01/2012 BellaGrits] A MEMBER of 3sintel ~ Asher’s BANK STORY THURSDAY:

To me, this is the best news I have personally received up to this point. I dropped by my bank this afternoon (Thursday), one of the big four.

The Branch Manager came out of his office, greeted me, and introduced me to this lady who turned out to be the Regional Branch Manager. After the introduction, he looked at the Branch Manager and said quietly, “He is a Dinar Holder.”

She turned to me and said, “Then you will be working with ____ and _____ and named two Wealth Managers. I said to both of them that I heard there were some positive developments, and they both nodded and said yes, there was information coming down from above.

Edited by RRSport