Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National Conference starting preparations to open the most important files

National Conference starting preparations to

On: Friday 2/3/2012 8:09

Baghdad / menopausal Hossam Acommok

. Plans of the political blocs today to continue the meetings of the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference at the home of Vice President of the Republic Khodair al, which will focus on the preparation of the agenda, will also start stage of serious negotiations, but to schedule the upcoming meeting is still ruled out until the moment the lack of agreement of the political blocs on the principles of the Conference.

After the Preparatory Committee agreed at its previous meeting to resolve differences that have not dealt with in accordance to the constitution do not conflict with its provisions, would run the Preparatory Committee at its meeting of detailed issues, especially those on both sides of the Executive and Legislative.

A member of the negotiating team for the National Alliance, a coalition MP for the rule of law on the Keywords "will discuss the political blocs today among the contentious issues on the two-pronged legislative and executive."

He went on Keywords in a telephone conversation with (range) yesterday, "there are a lot of points to be hoped that the focus is on today, and most important of the distribution of powers between the central government and the provinces and the security ministries, and Article 140 of the Constitution relating to the disputed areas, as well as the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers" . As for the legislative files, Keywords explained, "We have great laws are not passed until the moment for political reasons, such as the oil and gas, general amnesty law and the law of the National Council of the Supreme policies."

As for the agenda of the National Congress, explained deputy state law "has not been finished until this moment, Vaketl reached to put the demands of the blocks in a single sheet and therefore difficult to date has been set to meet expected." In turn relies on the Iraqi List, what it called serious and that the files are put forward to find solutions for them, especially a Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi accused of supporting armed groups and the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, who has a disagreement with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. Said Rep. to meet pink "to be a serious in resolving the political differences so as to ensure not to marginalize others and exclude them from the political process, and if they are to the National Alliance, the stability of the political situation he must stop the escalation of his tone towards his partners and we are in this case will extend a helping hand to for the success of the government being a part of it ".

She and my response in a statement (range) yesterday, "we insist on the completion of the two-Hashemi and al-Mutlaq, a decade ago Arab Conference so as not to be the Iraqi List, far from the Arab meeting is important, as no need to complete the remainder of the agreements Erbil We have a lot of benefits that we do not get it until this moment. "

And dominates the political scene, the differences between the political blocs on some files such as ministries of security and the strategic policies, etc. However, these differences have escalated recently due to the issuance of arrest warrant on the leadership of the existing Iraqi Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, also asked Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to withdraw confidence from his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq which is the leader of one of the components of the Iraqi List. a

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://almadapaper.net/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D61077&usg=ALkJrhjxJck3-U0ACus04qNvYM_TdH_uHg

Keywords in a telephone conversation with (range) yesterday, "there are a lot of points to be hoped that the focus is on today, and most important of the distribution of powers between the central government and the provinces and the security ministries, and Article 140 of the Constitution relating to the disputed areas,

This should have been done a long time ago. But as soon as we began to get close when the troops left, Maliki started arresting all the opposition who would not stall with him and Maliki refused to give security ministers. Knowing quite well that Al Queda was waiting for the US troops to leave and they would attack. So this was his opportunity to get rid of some opponents and get away with it. But all this is fixin to end. I have heard some say it is Allawi and his group. Well, I have heard the international community speak out and it wasn't against allawi there were talking to. I think if Maliki does not give these ministers, trys to keep pushing the meeting past the summit, it will be all over. Not only a no confidence, but he will run. They do have the proof of his corruption, and he doesn't have any on Allawi.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keywords in a telephone conversation with (range) yesterday, "there are a lot of points to be hoped that the focus is on today, and most important of the distribution of powers between the central government and the provinces and the security ministries, and Article 140 of the Constitution relating to the disputed areas,

This should have been done a long time ago. But as soon as we began to get close when the troops left, Maliki started arresting all the opposition who would not stall with him and Maliki refused to give security ministers. Knowing quite well that Al Queda was waiting for the US troops to leave and they would attack. So this was his opportunity to get rid of some opponents and get away with it. But all this is fixin to end. I have heard some say it is Allawi and his group. Well, I have heard the international community speak out and it wasn't against allawi there were talking to. I think if Maliki does not give these ministers, trys to keep pushing the meeting past the summit, it will be all over. Not only a no confidence, but he will run. They do have the proof of his corruption, and he doesn't have any on Allawi.

If they are just getting to these files that have been the original problems, what have they been doing for the last 5 or 6 meetings?

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box

Plans of the political blocs today to continue the meetings of the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference at the home of Vice President of the Republic Khodair al, which will focus on the preparation of the agenda, will also start stage of serious negotiations, but to schedule the upcoming meeting is still ruled out until the moment the lack of agreement of the political blocs on the principles of the Conference.

The above italisized sentence confirms that we will not see a date for the national Meeting until everything of major importance has been worked out behind the scenes, and that they are assured that there will be a successful outcome. They cannot go into that meeting and lose face by coming out empty-handed.

This is the same reason that we should all be extremely pleased that Maliki has set a date of March 14th for his Kuwait visit. Those issues. IMO, are a done deal. Hopefully, to expedite things, they have communicated this to Kobler, who has sent word on to the UN to get the vote for release from Chapter 7 scheduled. Of course, the announcement will be timed perfectly, by Maliki and crew, no later than the Summit, but maybe earlier.

• Upvote 1

Plans of the political blocs today to continue the meetings of the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference at the home of Vice President of the Republic Khodair al, which will focus on the preparation of the agenda, will also start stage of serious negotiations, but to schedule the upcoming meeting is still ruled out until the moment the lack of agreement of the political blocs on the principles of the Conference.

The above italisized sentence confirms that we will not see a date for the national Meeting until everything of major importance has been worked out behind the scenes, and that they are assured that there will be a successful outcome. They cannot go into that meeting and lose face by coming out empty-handed.

This is the same reason that we should all be extremely pleased that Maliki has set a date of March 14th for his Kuwait visit. Those issues. IMO, are a done deal. Hopefully, to expedite things, they have communicated this to Kobler, who has sent word on to the UN to get the vote for release from Chapter 7 scheduled. Of course, the announcement will be timed perfectly, by Maliki and crew, no later than the Summit, but maybe earlier.

Does this help confirm?

Agreement in principle on the agenda of the national meeting

01/03/2012

Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latifsaid a member of the Preparatory Commission for an initial agreement on the draft agenda of the national meeting.said the head of the Liberal parliamentary MP Bahaa al-Araji, a member of the Committee: "We want to be in front of a national meeting expanded to solve all the problems, but not limited to the title of the Iraqi List, or a coalition of state law or the National Alliance, but we want to develop strategy and plans for the new Iraq with the exit of the occupying forces. "He al-Araji, told the "morning", completion of a draft agenda for the meeting of the National, which agreed on the general lines about by the masses, indicating that in the next meeting or later will be going into details of the agenda to be a working paper for the meeting of the national prospective.The Iraqi List, has refused to convene the National Congress after the Arab summit, while the MP for the current Liberal Ali al-Timimi "morning" for the number of political blocs, a 100-point private authorities of the three, was described as a member of the Preparatory Committee for the Iraqi List, Dr. Salim Abdullah Jubouri meetings of the Committee to "traditional."It is hoped to hold a preparatory committee for the meeting of the national meeting of the sixth day Friday at the home of Vice President of the Republic Dr. Khodair al amid optimism out with positive results from this meeting.

Edited by JustNTime

National Conference starting preparations to open the most important files

On: Friday 2/3/2012 8:09

 Baghdad / menopausal Hossam Acommok

After the Preparatory Committee agreed at its previous meeting to resolve differences that have not dealt with in accordance to the constitution do not conflict with its provisions, would run the Preparatory Committee at its meeting of detailed issues, especially those on both sides of the Executive and Legislative.

A member of the negotiating team for the National Alliance, a coalition MP for the rule of law on the Keywords "will discuss the political blocs today among the contentious issues on the two-pronged legislative and executive."

He went on Keywords in a telephone conversation with (range) yesterday, "there are a lot of points to be hoped that the focus is on today, and most important of the distribution of powers between the central government and the provinces and the security ministries, and Article 140 of the Constitution relating to the disputed areas, as well as the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers" . As for the legislative files, Keywords explained, "We have great laws are not passed until the moment for political reasons, such as the oil and gas, general amnesty law and the law of the National Council of the Supreme policies."

As for the agenda of the National Congress, explained deputy state law "has not been finished until this moment, Vaketl reached to put the demands of the blocks in a single sheet and therefore difficult to date has been set to meet expected." In turn relies on the Iraqi List, what it called serious and that the files are put forward to find solutions for them, especially a Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi accused of supporting armed groups and the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, who has a disagreement with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. Said Rep. to meet pink "to be a serious in resolving the political differences so as to ensure not to marginalize others and exclude them from the political process, and if they are to the National Alliance, the stability of the political situation he must stop the escalation of his tone towards his partners and we are in this case will extend a helping hand to for the success of the government being a part of it ".

She and my response in a statement (range) yesterday, "we insist on the completion of the two-Hashemi and al-Mutlaq, a decade ago Arab Conference so as not to be the Iraqi List, far from the Arab meeting is important, as no need to complete the remainder of the agreements Erbil We have a lot of benefits that we do not get it until this moment. "

And dominates the political scene, the differences between the political blocs on some files such as ministries of security and the strategic policies, etc. However, these differences have escalated recently due to the issuance of arrest warrant on the leadership of the existing Iraqi Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, also asked Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to withdraw confidence from his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq which is the leader of one of the components of the Iraqi List.

• Upvote 2

***///

Addressin' 140.... Sarge like. :)

Nice to see that in there after the 1st paragraph told me they were havin' a meetin' but didn't

agree "on the priniciiples" of same.... :P

C'mon, fellers, git it t'gether!

:lol: That is hillarious, that they have a meeting, to have preagreements made, so they can have a successful meeting! :lol:

If it wasn't so insane, it would be funny! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 1

""We have great laws are not passed until the moment for political reasons, such as the oil and gas,"

Look at what it says here, this tells me a lot of what we're saying is true, they're almost with everything and just waiting for the right moment, thanks for the post.

That word "political" sure seems to screw up alot of things in our daily lives and with this country & the world too! I say we ban it from the English language!

Aloha ke Akua!

"Said Rep. to meet pink "to be a serious in resolving the political differences so as to ensure not to marginalize others and exclude them from the political process, and if they are to the National Alliance, the stability of the political situation he must stop the escalation of his tone towards his partners and we are in this case will extend a helping hand to for the success of the government being a part of it ". "

Great. This sounds like Reservoir Dogs. I can't wait for Mr. Blonde and Mr. White to show up. I can see the next conversation:

"This is a very weird situation. 'Cause I don't know if you remember back in '86 there was a major drought. Nobody had anything. People were living on resin... -smoking the wood in their pipes for months. This chick had a bunch. And she's begging me to sell it. So I told her I wasn't going to be Joe the potman anymore, but I would take a little bit and sell it to my close, close, close friends. She agreed to that, said we'd keep the same arrangement as before; 10%, free pot for me, as long as I helped her out that weekend. She had a brick of weed she was selling, she didn't want to go to the buy alone. Her brother usually goes with her, but he's in county unexpectedly."