Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget Implemented Today

Its all good, this is what We do!! :D What we are gonna start seeing next is Article's on the Names of the Bad :ph34r: Guys, they are being round up as we chat, once this Happen's, stay grounded it gonna POP!! :twothumbs:

I can't wait for Popping to start! Reminds me of that game... POP goes the weasel!

she started working with the provinces on the implementation of development projects through the budget in 2012.......implementation and spending money are not the same IMO.....coordination with the provincial councils to start implementing development projects within budget in 2012

I agree with you redsand...

Could be RFPs being put into motion - that process takes time, especially for big projects.

• Upvote 1

ssooooooo, if the budget was implemented today....are they are planning on using the 'current' value of the dinar to fund all the budget items? I'm confused on how this works with all the foreign investors and projects :blink:

IMO this is how I look at it, Budget is law, Next step hit the button, Currency revalues. Then you pay your bills!! Why Implement the Budget, pay your bills and then RV that is not gonna Happen!! again thinking out loud JMO

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

IMO this is how I look at it, Budget is law, Next step hit the button, Currency revalues. Then you pay your bills!! Why Implement the Budget, pay your bills and then RV that is not gonna Happen!! again thinking out loud JMO

I like your thinking out oud, it sure beats all those crazy voices in my head! :lol:

Could be RFPs being put into motion - that process takes time, especially for big projects.

Yes it could be, I think they have a lot to do before checks or transfers of large amounts of money get distributed. Especially with all the bad guys they keep talking about, those damn corrupted officials...

I got your message and will be ringing you on the way out the door in a few!!

Guys? Are we even positive there is a "new" rate in the budget? They may stay at this artificial rate for the rest of the year... this is frustrating.... ugh! blink.gif

There are no guarantees but it sure looks like this should happen this time Alex....

• Upvote 3

Guys? Are we even positive there is a "new" rate in the budget? They may stay at this artificial rate for the rest of the year... this is frustrating.... ugh! :blink:

It could be artificial but there is no certain day that could tell them when to implent the new rate. Nobody saw the 4 pips coming...it could happen like that.

What makes this year different than others is the monumental strides - out of war, kurds/kuwait relations, less UN sanctions against them, and coun tries wanting to invest in them.

ya gotta believeeeeee!

Edited by redsand
  • Upvote 2

Yes it could be, I think they have a lot to do before checks or transfers of large amounts of money get distributed. Especially with all the bad guys they keep talking about, those damn corrupted officials...

I got your message and will be ringing you on the way out the door in a few!!

There are no guarantees but it sure looks like this should happen this time Alex....

Cheers! Here's to visualization! ;)

• Upvote 2

everybody on this thread, thanks for the many thoughts. i too hope this 'pops' veeerrry soon. to you guys counting your number of posts, well, im hoping it 'pops' before i hit the lowly number of 225. ....i dont know who to give credit to but...' rv there yet'????

Yota, I'm with Precious, keep thinking out loud I like what you say and I agree :)

Guys? Are we even positive there is a "new" rate in the budget? They may stay at this artificial rate for the rest of the year... this is frustrating.... ugh! :blink:

I dont see anything that guarantees a rate change in the budget. the cbi could of moved the rate gradually further without issuing new denominations. i think if they wanted to they could move to 500:1 or maybe a little lower before.they need the lower denoms out. yet they dont. the fact they have not gradually moved the rate is troubling to me. it makes one big move on the rate seem more unlikely. they could of tried to fend off some of the core inflation yet they dont. which makes me believe they are targeting hyperinflation of the currency. The bing, bang, boom, mega rate change is becoming less feasible in my eyes. to each there own though....

Cheers! Here's to visualization! wink.gif

BTW, I hope to see you more on Tim's new show but it was good to see you again, I remember you from several gigs!!!

We are going to see this take place, keep watching for Shabibi and finance committee to speak…

I dont see anything that guarantees a rate change in the budget. the cbi could of moved the rate gradually further without issuing new denominations. i think if they wanted to they could move to 500:1 or maybe a little lower before.they need the lower denoms out. yet they dont. the fact they have not gradually moved the rate is troubling to me. it makes one big move on the rate seem more unlikely. they could of tried to fend off some of the core inflation yet they dont. which makes me believe they are targeting hyperinflation of the currency. The bing, bang, boom, mega rate change is becoming less feasible in my eyes. to each there own though....

You're exactly right, to each there own.....

• Upvote 2

It could be artificial but there is no certain day that could tell them when to implent the new rate. Nobody saw the 4 pips coming...it could happen like that.

What makes this year different than others is the monumental strides - out of war, kurds/kuwait relations, less UN sanctions against them, and coun tries wanting to invest in them.

ya gotta believeeeeee!

Oh yea and most important of all IMO - they need to back up what they are saying to the world..."a sovereign state"

Without getting into long specifics, I see this as a different case. Their currency has always been a roller coaster if you measure it over a long period of time. What Iraq has been through and what it can go through potentially leads me to believe it could be a radical change.

Not saying I believe that will happen definitly, but it could.

Read your pm :D

right back at ya!