Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National Conference postponed until after the Arab summit means the withdrawal of confidence in the Maliki government

yota691

These guys are absolutely hopeless...they can not agree or decide anything even if their life depended on it.

How can Iraq ever develop as a country with this nonsense going on with the top people there year after year after year...

Yep they are. They have already formed a majority including the Sons Of Iraq. Maliki is losing popularity fast. I believe the people now know about the contents of erbil and "IF" Maliki does not give us the ministers by the summit, they will get the no confidence vote and we will finally get our RV. They are protesting and they know now he has been thwarting every effort to move forward with forming this government. He has pulled stalling tactics since 2010. The Constitution is coming to bite him where it counts.

Just a short question; where does it say that Shabibi can't RV until the ministers are all seated? They sure seem to be running the government without the last 2 from what I see. Are you going off something in written form that we can all see for ourselves or are you getting this information from one the Goo-Ruseians out there in dinarianville? Just curious.

• Upvote 1

Just a short question; where does it say that Shabibi can't RV until the ministers are all seated? They sure seem to be running the government without the last 2 from what I see. Are you going off something in written form that we can all see for ourselves or are you getting this information from one the Goo-Ruseians out there in dinarianville? Just curious.

Hello LDJ,

Shabibi will not rv that currency until Maliki has a power sharing country. Maliki has taken control of all defense, cia, interior, police etc and he tried to get the money too. Do you know what would have happened if he got the bank too? Can you say DICTATOR! He is a shot away from it. And he ain't no Angel. I have only been reading these articles since July or Aug 2011. I came in about the time Maliki took Shabibi to court and Maliki LOST. Read the Future of Iraq and that will also help to see where they are suppose to be.

I knew exactly who I was talking to, hence who I was quoting, the one that keeps shoving down ever newbie’s throat your beliefs that Maliki's the bad guy and Allawi hung the moon ucirculd! You know I could care less who is right Maliki or Allawi, all I care about is the end result but thanks for your soap box speech you just tried to make to me. You believe that Allawi is going to ride up on that white horse and save the day dude. I for one get a little tired of reading it over and over but good luck with that.

You get a little too sensitive for my good, have a nice night!

Yeah you did. My point is you addressed it to someone but comment was to me. Let me tell you something. This ain't about you or me. You are a guru in your own mind. You have groupies on here and your more worried about having brownie points on your account and who can reach a thousand post than what's really happening in Iraq. You have set your sites on single minded belief from your BL guru and refuse to see anything else. That's ok. I agreed to disagree with your views.

Now I am too sensitive. Yep, cause it ain't about you and me and the folks here. It's about the Iraq people and unlike you I DO CARE. They have been beaten down, tortured, and starving for way too long. They have the right to have the Iraqi Dream just like we have the American Dream. Yeah, I do care. They are brothers and sisters too.

So, I don't understand why you seek me out. Once I realized your and your groupies just want points and gang on folks to neg them I do not comment on any of your points of view. I just put mine out. You trying to get rid of the opposition like Maliki? I don't understand why you seek me out to start a fight. Why not put your view and I put mine and don't direct any to me directly. I ain't here for brownie points nor looking for a fight. I am here to learn, share what I learn and watch a humanity blossom.. And the icing on the cake is the RV.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah you did. My point is you addressed it to someone but comment was to me. Let me tell you something. This ain't about you or me. You are a guru in your own mind. You have groupies on here and your more worried about having brownie points on your account and who can reach a thousand post than what's really happening in Iraq. You have set your sites on single minded belief from your BL guru and refuse to see anything else. That's ok. I agreed to disagree with your views.

Now I am too sensitive. Yep, cause it ain't about you and me and the folks here. It's about the Iraq people and unlike you I DO CARE. They have been beaten down, tortured, and starving for way too long. They have the right to have the Iraqi Dream just like we have the American Dream. Yeah, I do care. They are brothers and sisters too.

So, I don't understand why you seek me out. Once I realized your and your groupies just want points and gang on folks to neg them I do not comment on any of your points of view. I just put mine out. You trying to get rid of the opposition like Maliki? I don't understand why you seek me out to start a fight. Why not put your view and I put mine and don't direct any to me directly. I ain't here for brownie points nor looking for a fight. I am here to learn, share what I learn and watch a humanity blossom.. And the icing on the cake is the RV.

Wow, now you attack the good people on here too!!! Come on dude, all I read on several threads yesterday was you trying to convince people to your point. I'm a guru, how can people believe what you are trying to prove when you make statements like this. You are now saying you care more about the people in Iraq then you do for the people here on DV.

You need to go back in look who is seeking out who, and even this thread I tried to show Maliki could be wrong but you came back several times posting directly at me without quoting me. Have fun, I'm done with you; you're a big waste of my time dude!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dude! rolleyes.gif

Get Off your self righteous kick!

Do you really think so many are here reading all these news articles, spending all this time researching, is because we care so deeply for the Iraqi citizens? emot-LMAO.gif

Go join UNICEF or something if you really care that much, or keep your internal doctrine to yourself!

We are all mostly here, because we have all invested in the IQD and that is about all we care about Iraq and its sand monkeys.

If you really care about humanity so much, I am sure there are other sites.

And, I am not running down any of your humanity issues, its just that is Not why most are here.

• Upvote 4

Dude! rolleyes.gif

Do you really think so many are here reading all these news articles, spending all this time researching, is because we care so deeply for the Iraqi citizens? emot-LMAO.gif

Go join UNICEF or something if you really care that much, or keep your internal doctrine to yourself!

We are all mostly here, because we have all invested in the IQD and that is about all we care about Iraq and its sand monkeys.

And, I am not running down any of your humanity issues, its just that is Not why most are here.

Well JNT, uncirculd does care, and I have to admire the compassion and passion she brings forth. I don't agree, but I can't say she is not right, because Maliki does have issues that questions his motivations. ;)

Dude! rolleyes.gif

Ok, so I am going to have to answer to the whole click to what I wrote to stryker. Ah, sorry that I thought ya'll cared. Ain't nothing about self righteous, it's about caring. Empathy is a gift and well I guess you don't have it. You don't have to. It ain't about me, you, stryker, but just because I feel one way why is everyone coming to his defense? He can handle his own. And yes, I really do care what happens to them people. I honestly thought that most of the folks here cared about the citiizens. I really did, because we have a good life compared to them. And that is a fifthy rich country and they have been deprived of it. It makes me sick. I am very much invested and have a selfishness about it. But I honestly care for the ordinary folks there. I started in this because I am numismatic coin & currency collector. I never looked at the dinar as the revalue, more like when the notes get scarce they become more valuable. When I found out that a lot of folks were buying the dinar that were not collectors I went on line to see how do they know about this currency. At the time I bought it you could not buy as we are now, only for collectors. Coin & Currency dealers. Notice the coins they have not in circulation? You can get them from a dealer. Anyhow, I found this site in Aug I believe. It took some time to figure who was who, what was what and where to get a kick from. Just want to let anyone who cares to read my view can have both sides. It ticks me off cause once you disagree on here folks become hostile. Like poor keepmwlkfny. He's a great guy who left me with thought. Anyhow, I said more than I wanted.

Dude! rolleyes.gif

Dude, you don't get it. Your telling me to leave and go where humanity is either accepted or tolerated. I don't understand. I thought MOST folks on this site cared what happens to the people. I thought wrong.

Tell me join UNICEF, and keep my doctrine to myself.

Dude, I won't be silenced. Last I recall this is America. I love living here. I don't think you right in telling me to leave and to shut up my view, cause I tried saying how about we stick to our views and agree to disagree.

That's about all I have to say. Your looking for a fight, I said my peace and I will not fight with you. Yes I will put my view in every thread that I feel obliged to. It's all food for thought. The most important part of the thread is the 1st one. (the news) the rest is all of our interpretations and comments/jokes. We all try to decipher them. My brain just works differently than yours. That's all.

I really don't need anyone as you say to come to my defense, do you really think that much of yourself to think you bother me. You have no clue to whom you are dealing with but yet you want to challenge me and anybody that thinks the way I do, get a life and leave these people to make up their own minds. Go read my post on Maliki and you will see that I do not hid any of my thoughts and will be the first to view my thoughts.

Move on to what you call educating yourself and not being here to make friends because at least I agree that you are succeeding in one of them....and if I keep reading gibberish like this I’m going to think your failing in both, JMHO

Edited by Stryker365

I really don't need anyone as you say to come to my defense, do you really think that much of yourself to think you bother me. You have no clue to whom you are dealing with but yet you want to challenge me and anybody that thinks the way I do, get a life and leave these people to make up their own minds. Go read my post on Maliki and you will see that I do not hid any of my thoughts and will be the first to view my thoughts.

Move on to what you call educating yourself and not being here to make friends because at least I agree that you are succeeding in one of them....and if I keep reading gibberish like this I’m going to think your failing in both, JMHO

I read your post on Maliki and you confirmed Maliki is bad. I said you handle your own. And now you threaten me. I ain't here to fight with you. But you seem to think I should worry about you. I have no clue who I am dealing with yes, but I have a good idea. And it doesn't bother me. I am here for the truth. Every side of the story. Simple, no harm no foul. If I post in the same post as you oh well. so what. who cares. I won't be silence and I will put my passion in it as you do. It's ok. We don't have to agree. That's what I have been saying and I am not forcing anything down anyones throat. Because you I don't think like you, you want to bully and silence me. you can't. I am as passionate about it as you are. Just difference in opinion. But if you want to make threats to make me go away. I don't take kindly to them. I believe it's childish, but totally uncalled for. But, it just may be your personality. It's ok. Be who you are.

Me too, have a good weekend uncirculd!!!

There is nothing wrong with debating an opinion. I appreciate how you two handled the difference of opinion, passionately and withen reason. I also admire the both of you stepping away and letting go. Plus's for you. Two passionate people will butt heads occasionally, and there is nothing wrong with that. ;)

• Upvote 2