Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UNHAPPY MUSLIMS!

delta22

The Muslims are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza .

They're not happy in Egypt .

They're not happy in Libya .

They're not happy in Morocco .

They're not happy in Iran .

They're not happy in Iraq .

They're not happy in Yemen .

They're not happy in Afghanistan .

They're not happy in Pakistan .

They're not happy in Syria .

They're not happy in Lebanon ..

So where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia.

They're happy in England.

They're happy in France.

They're happy in Italy.

They're happy in Germany.

They're happy in Sweden.

They're happy in the USA.

They're happy in Canada.

They're happy in Norway.

They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN, AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM, WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but how dumb can you get?

• Upvote 14

I don't agree with all your posts ... which is part of what makes this site so interesting and valuable. We don't have to agree and we can debate and we can click elsewhere. But even though I don't agree with some of your posts, I do like to read them all, why? Because sometimes you come up with something I can get behind 100%. This is one of them. It is funny. Laughable even. But it is also true. Too true. I am Canadian and we have more than our share of Muslims trying to change us to suit themselves. There is an expression, when someone does everything they can ... they bend over backwards to achieve the goal. Well, with the Muslims, we are bending over frontwards and just inviting them to s-c-r-e-w us. Oh my, did I just say that? So bad of me ... hahahahaha

Anyway, thanks for this post. Keep posting, even the stuff I cannot agree with. That freedom is one of the ones we all have to protect. See? I do understand some of what you have been saying.

:)

smee2

The Muslims are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza .

They're not happy in Egypt .

They're not happy in Libya .

They're not happy in Morocco .

They're not happy in Iran .

They're not happy in Iraq .

They're not happy in Yemen .

They're not happy in Afghanistan .

They're not happy in Pakistan .

They're not happy in Syria .

They're not happy in Lebanon ..

So where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia.

They're happy in England.

They're happy in France.

They're happy in Italy.

They're happy in Germany.

They're happy in Sweden.

They're happy in the USA.

They're happy in Canada.

They're happy in Norway.

They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN, AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM, WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but how dumb can you get?

Great post. Personally I would expect nothing less from a group that considers eating pork unclean but they wipe their butts with their hand.

• Upvote 1

Thanks delta22,

This is a fine example of why we can't just lie down and allow them to get a foothold in AMERICA. We must stand TOGETHER AS ONE, against ANY changes they want to impose on us. Like Smee2 said, "to change us to suit themselves."

Agreed 100 pct. Before you know it all our freedoms that our forefathers died for are gone. Won't be long before "in god we trust" is removed from our dollar. <_<

Very simplistic analysis, a little humor....and in the end can't really disagree with the end results. Look at what they have and how they are treated in the "happy" countries as opposed to the "unhappy" countries. It's all about the haves and the have nots....100 years ago without technology to enable them to see what others can do and things they were allowed to have the situation was reversed.....today, technology has allowed them to see for themselves what is outside their little kingdoms. B)

• Upvote 1

islam is the religion of the "sword" ! If you do not accept islam, we will slice you with the sword.

This is how it initially spread, with the sword.

Islam, very unhappy religion, very unhappy, trying to take over the world !

May the LORD take a liking to YOU by following him

God Bless

go RV, today we pray

I know personally that there are some who are muslim by name only who are nice people. But for those we see in the news and in the Middle East, in my opinion, they are animals. They scream to be a religion of peace yet will kill you in a heart beat for looking crosseyed at their koran. Stop with the religion of peace BS. They demand 'respect' yet they have no regard for any other religion.