Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!

shabbadude

This guy has no conscious, no scruples and questionable morals... Do people really believe kaa-kaa? :shakehead:

From the bottom of the cow pen:

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL---IT'S BEEN ABOUT 5 DAYS SINCE I HAVE

EVEN TURNED MY COMPUTER ON AND HAD 658 E-MAILS--TAKES A WHILE TO DELETE THAT MANY. THERE ARE RUMORS AMUCK THAT I KNEW WEREN'T TRUE AND I FIGURED IT WASN'T MY PLACE TO CORRECT THE GURUS THAT HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS IS DONE FOR A WEEK OR MORE.

I RELY ON PHONE DIRECTLY WITH SOURCES FOR INTEL AND ALL THE CHAT ROOMS ARE IRRELEVANT TO ME. I MUST SAY THAT SOME OF THE

RUMORS FLYING AROUND TODAY WERE NEARLY EXACTLY CORRECT---AS USUAL--THEIR TIMING WAS A LITTLE OFF.

THE ONLY THING I MUST ADDRESS TONIGHT IS THE IMMENENCE OF THIS EVENT OCCURING. THERE ARE A MYRIAD OF SECURITY ISSUES

INVOLVED THE LAST 2 DAY'S THAT CAN'T BE DISCUSSED AND SHOULDN'T BE DISCUSSED FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE USA AS WELL AS CERTAIN CITIZENS.

AT LAST TODAY SEEMINGLY (SEEMINGLY) THE

FINAL BARRIER WAS CROSSED. WE WAIT WITH ANTICIPATION FOR THE INEVITABLE--I KNOW OF ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND THIS POST SEEM'S A LITTLE VAGUE TO SOME , BUT TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE EVENTS THE LAST 2 DAYS WILL APPRECIATE MY RESERVED

APPROACH TO ADDRESSING EXACT DETAILS. .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the Okie post SHABBADUDE. (That's right, I said it!) I love a big steaming pile of Okie BS now and then. Some of you have a downright visceral reaction to him but he is a reliable source of entertainment to me. Perhaps if you viewed him through the same lens you view Possum it wouldn't be so upsetting. Okie is an unapologetic liar s.c.u.m. b.a.g. and we all know it...but I would venture to guess no one on this forum has ever bought more dinar or peed on their bosses desk based on his "intel". There is comic value here - maybe we should "roast" him or invent a drinking game. ;)

• Upvote 2

This guy has no conscious, no scruples and questionable morals... Do people really believe kaa-kaa? :shakehead:

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL---IT'S BEEN ABOUT 5 DAYS SINCE I HAVE

EVEN TURNED MY COMPUTER ON AND HAD 658 E-MAILS--TAKES A WHILE TO DELETE THAT MANY. THERE ARE RUMORS AMUCK THAT I KNEW WEREN'T TRUE AND I FIGURED IT WASN'T MY PLACE TO CORRECT THE GURUS THAT HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS IS DONE FOR A WEEK OR MORE.

I RELY ON PHONE DIRECTLY WITH SOURCES FOR INTEL AND ALL THE CHAT ROOMS ARE IRRELEVANT TO ME. I MUST SAY THAT SOME OF THE

RUMORS FLYING AROUND TODAY WERE NEARLY EXACTLY CORRECT---AS USUAL--THEIR TIMING WAS A LITTLE OFF.

THE ONLY THING I MUST ADDRESS TONIGHT IS THE IMMENENCE OF THIS EVENT OCCURING. THERE ARE A MYRIAD OF SECURITY ISSUES

INVOLVED THE LAST 2 DAY'S THAT CAN'T BE DISCUSSED AND SHOULDN'T BE DISCUSSED FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE USA AS WELL AS CERTAIN CITIZENS.

FINAL BARRIER WAS CROSSED. WE WAIT WITH ANTICIPATION FOR THE INEVITABLE--I KNOW OF ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND THIS POST SEEM'S A LITTLE VAGUE TO SOME , BUT TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE EVENTS THE LAST 2 DAYS WILL APPRECIATE MY RESERVED

Hey I am just curious why you bring this "Okie" crap every night. He is a known quantity. So why do you keep pumeling him when there are so many other opponents? Go to a site called "dinargurus" there is a wealth of ridiculous BS there. Even "Adam" is posted there on a regular basis. He at least tries to be a voice of reason. Just a question? B)

THERE ARE RUMORS AMUCK THAT I KNEW WEREN'T TRUE AND I FIGURED IT WASN'T MY PLACE TO CORRECT THE GURUS THAT HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS IS DONE FOR A WEEK OR MORE.

Read more:

WHAT WHAT WHAT???

OKIE is the ONE WHO CALLED IT LAST WEEKEND!!?? What the heck is he talking about??

Holy toledos

THERE ARE RUMORS AMUCK THAT I KNEW WEREN'T TRUE AND I FIGURED IT WASN'T MY PLACE TO CORRECT THE GURUS THAT HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS IS DONE FOR A WEEK OR MORE.

Read more:

WHAT WHAT WHAT???

OKIE is the ONE WHO CALLED IT LAST WEEKEND!!?? What the heck is he talking about??

Holy toledos

What? A week or more?. Try the last 3 years. Where do all of you newbies come from? This reminds me of a "Felenie" film without the midgets. :D

Edited by wingit

Actually, I believe it.

Cows are still in Texas. As a matter of fact, we just had a new one born two days ago. LOL! His keyboard shouldn't work anymore because he cried on it. That was a long time ago. Planes have been taking off, landing, and flying over head. Oil patches have been frequented. The Lord is all over it...based on his words. No offense to anyone, but I am pretty sure the Lord has nothing to do with this guy. I've been REAL close to him, and it just doesn't seem like he would snuggle up next to this person. Lies are being told, and sadly...people still believe him. Oh yah, rats were in the barn, and now they have been taken care of. This guy and his "wing man" need to shut up.

However, they won't because we still read this crap, and it is still posted all over the internet. Okie, really does live in Oklahoma. He is about four and a half hours away from me. I have never met him, and I passed on the opportunity about a year ago. What a freaking joke.

Having said all of that, I am still here commenting on him, so what does that say about me?

What is that old saying? Never argue with an idiot, because people watching won't be able to know the difference. LOL! JMHO...

Edited by despain

Okie is the antichrist.

He will call the RV wrong exactly 666 times before finally getting it right :P

Okie is not even funny. Its boring drivel.

Would we put up with him under different circumstances say this was another investment and he was posting nonsense he would be a banned laughing stock.

Never invest in laughing stocks or Barry bonds

Edited by Texas1