Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the counterfeit currency is a media statements

JustNTime

Mika.. you should be happy you didn't find the site last year.... you will soon find out, this site is addicting !!!! Welcome to DV :D

Thanks too everybody for the big welcome..... I am looking at DV through my right eye and a HTC Cell phone..... I read until my eye waters and slams shut from exhaustion.... Then I have another cup of Starbucks French Roast coffee and start wherever I left off and read more....... So expect a post learning curve and bear with me.......

Thanks too everybody for the big welcome..... I am looking at DV through my right eye and a HTC Cell phone..... I read until my eye waters and slams shut from exhaustion.... Then I have another cup of Starbucks French Roast coffee and start wherever I left off and read more....... So expect a post learning curve and bear with me.......

Play this right and you can buy a small central American country and grow your own coffee.

Play this right and you can buy a small central American country and grow your own coffee.

Well I'm not sure what you mean by "play this right" but I have several million iqd in my Warka acc... A few hundred thousand in hard currency..... And God to guide me.... And now I have recently aquired DV access...... Beyond the RV I'm not sure what to do with all the money..... That is assuming all goes our way..... And believe me I am no loper....... Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

CBI: Responds to counterfeit currency statements in the media; Cancellation of zeros in coming days

Posted: March 1, 2012 in Iraq: Chapter VII, Iraqi Dinar/Politics, Top Headlines

Tags: CBI, Central bank, Central Bank Iraq, Counterfeit money, Currency, Dinar, Iraq, iraqi, Revaluation, Sergeant, shabibi

Posted 28/02/2012

Detect Iraqi Central Bank Governor of the Bank during the coming period to cancel the zeros of the Iraqi currency in order to absorb the inflation of the Iraqi market as well as reducing the size of the Iraqi currency currently in circulation is an existing project will see the light in the coming days.

after the completion of it, pointing out that there is an integrated study on the matter and in the final stages of discussions, the decision was taken and must be submitted to the relevant authorities for the purpose of legislation by the House of Representatives and the Council of Ministers.

Dr. Shabibi in an exclusive interview with (the people) shall be published later that the removal of zeros from the Iraqi currency at the moment was inevitable and will contribute to facilitate the work of the government and Atathirat real current economic situation, stressing that it will be canceled three zeros from the current currency will be printed six to seven categories of a new Iraqi cash.

Shabibi said that the central bank supervision and the role of Sergeant on the performance of all government and private banks and is also evaluating its performance on a regular basis which improves the performance of the banking system.

And his view of the federal budget, which passed last week Shabibi noted that it’s budget ambition and budget execution properly is the one who will create some sort of supply and which will therefore reduce the rate of inflation happening in the country and not to influence the economic stability and needs to be an act of solidarity significant of all.

And the size of the money presented by the Central Bank in the Iraqi market, said the governor that he was more than 150 dollars Mellon on a daily basis and are purchased by the government and private banks and is subject to constant monitoring and supervision by the Central Bank of Iraq.

On the other hand denied Shabibi the existence of any negative economic impact on the spread of counterfeit currency in the local market in Iraq, noting that the issue of counterfeiting, was given a size bigger than true to size, explaining that the process of fraud are almost non-existent in the market and there was a fraud he is by people specific and does not affect the money supply in the domestic market in any way and that the bank has the financial capacity of the enormous and that through which it can influence a course of the domestic market, saying “We are preparing the largest player in the domestic market and control the course of events in economic terms, and I confirm that the currency issue false statements to the media is just to change my actual facts and not on the ground and have no real impact on real perspective.

http://bit.ly/xKa7Yo

***///

Presenting the done deal to the powers-that-be,

implemented the bank oversight,

Closin' down the MoneyChangers,

curbing the inflation,

bringin' out the new notes,

"executing" it all "properly",

stressing that it hinges on 'all for one, one for all',

AND selling their 150 dollar melons to the gov & private banks!

wow, this article DOES have it all! :P

***///

Now I can see jackin' up the price of melons if'n yer gonna sell 'em to the gov't ($500. hammers & toilet seats),

But i still think 150 is cheap at the price...

why last time i paid for a pair of melons, they moved outta state and i never got to play w/'em.

Now that's what I call a bad investment. :P