Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the counterfeit currency is a media statements

JustNTime

Didn't he also say "in the coming days" in a statement about these changes like 2 months ago? Those "coming days" seem to be about as clear as "soon"!!

Well, let's just pray that this will simply be voted on this week (March 6) when Parliment returns. It could be that simple!

Yes very, very interesting indeed. I love that quote too HolySpirit. :)

That doesn't surprise me Betty. Keep trusting Jesus (God) in this! :D

Edited by HolySpirit

"Next Year" means "Next Month". "Next week" means "This week". So I am thinking "In the coming days" means "2078". I could be wrong. :unsure:

I'm going to take your Emmy away! B)

No disrespect, but I am tired of being grounded. Anyone else?

I am tired of being grounded too. I am ready to soar!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No disrespect, but I am tired of being grounded. Anyone else?

My feelings exactly!

Especially when I read...

denied Shabibi the existence of any negative economic impact on the spread of counterfeit currency in the local market in Iraq,

noting that the issue of counterfeiting, was given a size bigger than true to size, explaining that the process of fraud are almost non-existent in the

market and there was a fraud he is by people specific and does not affect the money supply in the domestic market in any way and that the bank has

the financial capacity of the enormous and that through which it can influence a course of the domestic market, saying "We are preparing the largest

player in the domestic market and control the course of events in economic terms

tip_hat.gif turning flips and ready for my feature_party.giffeature_party.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

in the coming days

of course

laugh.gif

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 3

My feelings exactly!

Especially when I read...

denied Shabibi the existence of any negative economic impact on the spread of counterfeit currency in the local market in Iraq,

noting that the issue of counterfeiting, was given a size bigger than true to size, explaining that the process of fraud are almost non-existent in the

market and there was a fraud he is by people specific and does not affect the money supply in the domestic market in any way and that the bank has

the financial capacity of the enormous and that through which it can influence a course of the domestic market, saying "We are preparing the largest

player in the domestic market and control the course of events in economic terms

tip_hat.gif turning flips and ready for my feature_party.giffeature_party.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

in the coming days

of course

laugh.gif

If that article doesn't excite someone, then they might consider coming off life support. Killer find!

• Upvote 3

Detect Iraqi Central Bank Governor of the Bank during the coming period to cancel the zeros of the Iraqi currency in order to absorb the inflation of the Iraqi market as well as reducing the size of the Iraqi currency currently in circulation is an existing project will see the light in the coming days

And his view of the federal budget, which passed last week Shabibi noted that it's budget ambition and budget execution properly is [the one who will create some sort of supply and which will therefore reduce the rate of inflation happening in the country and not to nfluence the economic stability and needs to be an act of solidarity significant of all.

This makes me think that the budget is somehow tied to the (insert preferred verb here) of the zeros.

We have a date on Maliki's visit to Kuwait also. This means Zabari was successful in ironing out the last details, so Maliki has a nice photo op. The UN will have to convene to make it official. It may get announced immediately, or Maliki can put it in his pocket and pull it out at the Summit.

I'm in the same boat, and it has a hole in the side of it .... at least the hole isn't in the bottom! :lol:

Gotta laugh, or I'll go crazy.

God will provide!

WM13

I WILL NOT GIVE THE DINARS TO THE US BANKS IF ITS A LOP. THERE GOING TO IRAQ WITH ME I WILL TRADE MY DINAR FOR A JOB REBUILDININFRASTRUCTURECTURER I'M BROKE AND NEED A JOB/. I WILL BE SURE AND LEAVE MY MORTGAGE COMPANY A GIFT THANKING THEM FOR THE GREAT DEAL THEY GAVE ME CLOSE TO 9 YEARS AND ONLY 1,000 DOLLARS IN EQUITY ON A 1,200 A MONTH PAYMENT I CAN FOR SURE GET PASSED A FAILED DINAR BUT PLEASE GIVE ME 5 MINUTES WITH "THE BANKER "

Edited by Negative Arbitrage
  • Upvote 3

This is just my opinion but I think Shabibi was doing some PR. I do think they have a real problem with counterfeiting, I do think they do not want the Iraqi people to worry, I do think they want the countries who are and will be invested not to worry, I do think they are very concerned. And that is why I do believe all of these RD articles have been coming in fast and furious.

Shabibbi confirming the media has no idea whats going on with the currency. Doesnt get much better than that. Proves the economists and other contributors to the media are really clueless

UH GREED.... which makes you, me, ALL the loppers, even the big brains we look to for info.... CLUELESS. BANG! CONGRATS! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

This is just my opinion but I think Shabibi was doing some PR. I do think they have a real problem with counterfeiting, I do think they do not want the Iraqi people to worry, I do think they want the countries who are and will be invested not to worry, I do think they are very concerned. And that is why I do believe all of these RD articles have been coming in fast and furious.

I see you are still believing in the smoke. emot-shakehead.gif

I believe it was part of there confusion campaign all along. wink.gif

I choose to believe Shabibi. Never seen him blow smoke.

When he talks you can take it to the "Bank." tip_hat.gif

the financial capacity of the enormous and that through which it can influence a course of the domestic market, saying "We are preparing the largest player in the domestic market

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif and control the course of events in economic terms

Thinking again...

"largest player in the domestic market"

IMO - meaning larger than Kuwait! eyebrows.gif

• Upvote 5

I understand but the fact "he" had to address this, I think there is a problem with counterfeiting. And a big concern by the people. I also think Iran was trying to undermine the Iraqi economy, or groups there in.

I think "he" was addressing the "appearance" of counterfeiting.

Explaining "it" was non-existent.

Blowing away all "the smoke".