Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I FOUND THIS AND IT LOOKS INTERESTING BUT DOES IT MEAN ANYTHING

MP Mohammed Saadoun Hatem Sudan: -

I will focus on observations that allowed time and sent the rest to the Finance Committee, the text of the provisions of Article (20) of the Code of the federal budget in 2008 provided on (double allowances of tax and rates of tax), which appeared in the 2008 budget did not respond in the years 2009, 2010 and 2011, Council of Ministers Resolution No. 16 for the year 2012 to address this issue to put government debt as a result the continuation of the official authorities to apply Article 20 of the federal budget for the year 2008, the Book of the Ministry of Finance No. 40 / Q / 136 in 26/1/2012 containing stop working Balsmahat tax and tax rates and this will lead to increased taxes on the people in charge of the payment of taxes, it was taken its toll, for example, ten thousand dinars in the year 2012 will be about (500) thousand dinars and was taken its toll hundred dinars taken its toll would be about a million and a half million dinars, and thus it Nrtaa to continue to work to double the tax allowances for the year 2012 to alleviate the burden on the Iraqis. Book of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on 15/1/2012 10/1/5/1739 gives a copy to the Office of the Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs recommends adding new text to the draft federal budget for the year 2012 includes the text of the provisions of Article (20) and contained in the federal budget. Therefore, we call Add this article of the budget.

- Mr. Speaker: -

MAY BE NOTHING BUT IT GOT ME WONDERING IF THEY MEAN ANYTHING BY THIS it was taken its toll, for example, ten thousand dinars in the year 2012 will be about (500) thousand dinars and was taken its toll hundred dinars taken its toll

• Upvote 1

I sure wish I could decipher it, for 10,000 dinar tollis 500,000 dinar but 100 dinar tolol is one million and half million dinar????

These numbers are really hard to digest, and it all seems to be talking about the tax allowances?

I KNOW IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY JUST THOUGHT SOMEONE MIGHT BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND SHARE IT WITH ME HAHA :)

Where is that BondLady when we need her? :)

Please... somebody turn on the Bondlady Signal... hopefully she will see it and come and save the day!wink.gif

Thanks ppg... but it leaves me in this kind of a mood------->wacko.gif

Yup, we certainly are gonna have to budget some of our earnings for therapy!!! rolleyes.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!!cool.gif