Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BROTHER CALLED ON INFO

HYDRANT

I usally dont post this stuff and never have but my brother just stopped in and said that his son just called him[which works in chicago on the exchange] and told him that someone in the state dept had tipped someone off that the end of march the rv will come in at the rate of $3.63 take it for what its worth which i do and not holding my breath but its possible. i havent posted for a long time but what the h-ll i seen a lot worse things posted--------i wont hold my breath

How much more dinar are you going to buy based on this info???? If I was passing on intel that I believed in, I would be getting whatever I could afford to scratch up to cash out at $3+.....however, if you're not getting anymore... thanks for the laugh :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

march looks good i think the latest time table would be june to RV because in June thats when they start working on their 2013 budget they will clearly have a new rate by then :)

Thanks Easy for the insight. I have been wondering when the 2013 budget would begin being drafted. And It makes sense to me that you need a rate to budget with.

• Upvote 1

well lets see I have one son who's birthday is the 13th and a brother that also owns dinar on the 31st, so after waiting 6+ years whats 1 more month.

My birthday is the 30th and my brother's birthday is the 21st. Also been waiting 6 plus years, so any time around NOW would be good. :P

Happy Wednesday,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

I usally dont post this stuff and never have but my brother just stopped in and said that his son just called him[which works in chicago on the exchange] and told him that someone in the state dept had tipped someone off that the end of march the rv will come in at the rate of $3.63 take it for what its worth which i do and not holding my breath but its possible. i havent posted for a long time but what the h-ll i seen a lot worse things posted--------i wont hold my breath

So does that mean we are looking at an April 1st RV of $ 3.63 ?

• Upvote 2

March 27 is the first day of the summit, right? What a way to welcome their ME neighbors, huh? "Hajis & hajas, we would like to announce our currency is worth 3.63 USD!!!"

I'll take that all day long. Our 19th wedding anniversary is the 27th... What a great gift from Dr Shabibi!

Thanks for sharing! Praying it's true!

KK

• Upvote 2

March works for me. I'm waiting on my tax refund so that I can place one more order with Dinar Banker. Anything over 1 to 1 would be awesome. Thanks for the post. :D

Haha...you and me both....I owe state taxes so my return will be delayed a bit, so I'm good waiting a month.....go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

.......BE MORE THAN HAPPY (LIKE HYSTERICAL!) WITH JUST THE .63 PART........am still holding: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7......................etc.

...........................8,9,10,11,etc....................(still holding)

My niece keeps saying she keeps "getting" or "seeing" the number 17. She has had prophetic dreams in the past.

WM13

......................17 cents---March 17th............................cool

• Upvote 2