Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BROTHER CALLED ON INFO

HYDRANT

I usally dont post this stuff and never have but my brother just stopped in and said that his son just called him[which works in chicago on the exchange] and told him that someone in the state dept had tipped someone off that the end of march the rv will come in at the rate of $3.63 take it for what its worth which i do and not holding my breath but its possible. i havent posted for a long time but what the h-ll i seen a lot worse things posted--------i wont hold my breath

Thanks man, much appreciated.

• Upvote 4

****////

R2 --- ain't 'early Spring' the end of March/beginning of April where you live, son?... :blink:

Being formerly of the Wash,DC ilk - must say - love the rumour/love the source :P

And as for that RATE - aw hell, I'm gonna marry it I love IT so much ! :wub:

Yes Sir, that's exactly what I meant. The same type of time line that Hydrant mentioned. Sorry if I was unclear. I was just excited that someone else heard the same time frame. I had no rate to go along with it though.

r2 :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

I usally dont post this stuff and never have but my brother just stopped in and said that his son just called him[which works in chicago on the exchange] and told him that someone in the state dept had tipped someone off that the end of march the rv will come in at the rate of $3.63 take it for what its worth which i do and not holding my breath but its possible. i havent posted for a long time but what the h-ll i seen a lot worse things posted--------i wont hold my breath

THAT rate would surely pull in all the dinar that are held by private individualsemot-drool.gifemot-drool.gifemot-drool.gifTwoCents.gif

Mak63

• Upvote 3

Yes Sir, that's exactly what I meant. The same type of time line that Hydrant mentioned. Sorry if I was unclear. I was just excited that someone else heard the same time frame. I had no rate to go along with it though.

r2 :rolleyes:

***///

That kind of excitement is normal around here...

That's why we got "Thuggies" for that! :P

You're in swell company! :D

• Upvote 5

Someone told me that their friends in the middle east said it wouldn't be until early spring, I take all of these things with a grain of salt, so it's good to see a post in the same type time line. Just waiting patiently.

Thanks,

r2

"end of march" ....."early spring" sounds pretty much like the same timeframe.Best to all

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That's about the rate I always hoped for since I got into this in 2009. Adam's opine of .10 made sense, and then all of the articles about 1.00 to 1.17 came out and that was a much better rate than .10. Nobody knows Jack until it actually happens, so I'll be dreaming & manifesting that $3.63 rate! B)

• Upvote 2

Hydrant,

You are a DV member so that makes your "rumor" so much more exciting. :) Thank you for sharing.

Happy Wednesday,

Kimberlye B)

Also, March 30th would be perfect. :P Just sayin....

well lets see I have one son who's birthday is the 13th and a brother that also owns dinar on the 31st, so after waiting 6+ years whats 1 more month.

• Upvote 2