Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 2/29/12

kcw

Yo Snap ! A New Pink Piggy Contest ! :o

I Hope That There Won't Be Any Testing For Contest Enhancing Substances ! :unsure:

I'm Hitting The Drive Thru At Wendy's For A Baconator !

Well, it looks like your Roided up... baconroid that is!!! rolleyes.gif Yup, I would say by now Thug, your in a league of your own... why I bet you even have your own menu by now!!!wink.gif

Thanks for the chat Adam, as always.. looks like we are good to go! And thanks for posting it kcw!smile.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Anybody want to comment if they think the spread will grow smaller after the RV has been done for awhile. Like maybe 60 or 90 days?

It might adjust as supply and demand adjusts, but we may not have that big of a window to cash in. As always time will tell. :)

Anybody want to comment if they think the spread will grow smaller after the RV has been done for awhile. Like maybe 60 or 90 days?

The spread will be determined by supply and demand......buying and selling on the Forex....and as more bank exchange the dinar, their spread will shrink until they are competitive.....as for the CBI, same thing....they can't maintain a large spread unless people are willing to pay it. I'm sure initially, tyhe spread will be big until all the suckers are cleared out, then they will get down to business.....maybe 3-6 months? Just a guess...I dealt in various currency markets in the past.

• Upvote 1

I think warka is about to fall apart why not say what you think? People are losing interest in dinar and iraq is dragging there feet I'm glad I havnt paid for any extra services for this crappy investment that will prob be brake even and be more like a reverse stock split if anything thank god we killed alot of there dirty people and destroyed there country I am tired of hurry up and wait and will put my dinar in my safe and forget about them for 5 years and come check to see if you all are still here lol

A little extreme with the words, don't you think?

Thanks for your time Adam. I know every week comes around pretty fast.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Any chance we can get more input from Adam on Warka. I'm sure you know more about what's going on there than the average Joe (me) as I wouldn't even know anything about them if I didn't buy and read your book. As you have stated, and háve i in other threads, don't invest more than you can afford to lose, we still want to keep what is ours. I know you don't want to comment more than what you know but a lot of us are there because of what we read from your guidance. We all went in eyes wide open....but if this is a dead end maybe we want to do more somewhere else....thanks for any input you can provide.

I'll oink to that...

It's four-forty in the morning. I woke up hungry, and by the time I had something to nibble I am not able to get back to sleep. So, I ended up here, tired and miserable. I started reading posts, and of course read Adams chat ... and in checking out the response comments I found this one.

Maybe it is because I am tired, or because my snack was left over sweet and sour chicken balls with a little chow mein, but when I read this comment (above) I immediately had a vision. It was a bumper sticker. It said ... "Oink if you love Pink Piggy!"

Think I'll try sleep again.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

It's four-forty in the morning. I woke up hungry, and by the time I had something to nibble I am not able to get back to sleep. So, I ended up here, tired and miserable. I started reading posts, and of course read Adams chat ... and in checking out the response comments I found this one.

Maybe it is because I am tired, or because my snack was left over sweet and sour chicken balls with a little chow mein, but when I read this comment (above) I immediately had a vision. It was a bumper sticker. It said ... "Oink if you love Pink Piggy!"

Think I'll try sleep again.

:)

smee2

It's funny that I came across your post as my 3-year-old daughter and I are watching one of her favorite shows..."Peppa Pig". It's definitely a sign. Love your bumper sticker! Soon, all of us will be oinking all the way to the bank...

First time I was really disappointed in an Adam answer, oh well....guess there is first time for everything :P But Adam....just not buying that you can't find out what is meant by "removing the zeros" ....you have in country contacts that speak the language to overcome the translation issue, tied into the CBI if not in the CBI. Surely, some one can tell you what is meant by this phrase which is in hundreds of news articles coming out of Iraq. And of course I understand that the CBI or Iraqi gov is not going to send out an announcement in advance saying an RV is coming....but that was not my point for asking the question.

My point was, the news has covered this topic many times, it's no secret by any means.....yet no one seems to understand what these three little words actually means? "Remove the zeros" ???? If the Iraqis are putting out news articles with these words in the headlines, SOME ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRANSLATE THE ARTICLES AND TELL US WHAT THEY MEAN FROM THE STANDPOINT OF ANY IRAQI WHO IS READING THEM? How is it possible that hundreds of articles over periods of months have been in the Iraqi news, yet WE can't get one single literate person to translate them correctly for us????? This makes no sense to me at all. Not being disrespectful, just saying :confused: It also seemed like you blew off my question rather flippantly, which I don't understand because this topic seems to be a key one when it comes to the RV and one that the pumpers use to try and influence people. If we knew the meaning, I'm guessing we could dispell or ignore a good portion of the hype and stick to the facts. JMO B)

Oh yah, bash away everyone....I know this will not be popular with most, but I feel the question should have gotten a much better answer. It's too important to be glazed over.

I respect you and your post. I really do. My thought is that the articles coming from Iraq are misleading by design. The Iraqi's are much smarter than we give them credit for. There is far more going on behind the scenes than we will ever know. I'm simply stating my opinion. I work in the accounting and finance world. I never lay down down my cards until I have to. I suspect that Iraq is following the same premise, as they should. My advice is to be patient. Peace to all of you!

• Upvote 1

First time I was really disappointed in an Adam answer, oh well....guess there is first time for everything :P But Adam....just not buying that you can't find out what is meant by "removing the zeros" ....you have in country contacts that speak the language to overcome the translation issue, tied into the CBI if not in the CBI. Surely, some one can tell you what is meant by this phrase which is in hundreds of news articles coming out of Iraq. And of course I understand that the CBI or Iraqi gov is not going to send out an announcement in advance saying an RV is coming....but that was not my point for asking the question.

My point was, the news has covered this topic many times, it's no secret by any means.....yet no one seems to understand what these three little words actually means? "Remove the zeros" ???? If the Iraqis are putting out news articles with these words in the headlines, SOME ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRANSLATE THE ARTICLES AND TELL US WHAT THEY MEAN FROM THE STANDPOINT OF ANY IRAQI WHO IS READING THEM? How is it possible that hundreds of articles over periods of months have been in the Iraqi news, yet WE can't get one single literate person to translate them correctly for us????? This makes no sense to me at all. Not being disrespectful, just saying :confused: It also seemed like you blew off my question rather flippantly, which I don't understand because this topic seems to be a key one when it comes to the RV and one that the pumpers use to try and influence people. If we knew the meaning, I'm guessing we could dispell or ignore a good portion of the hype and stick to the facts. JMO B)

Oh yah, bash away everyone....I know this will not be popular with most, but I feel the question should have gotten a much better answer. It's too important to be glazed over.

No bashing here,agree 100 %. You would think after all these years ,that you would be able to get a straight answer. Makes one wonder!

• Upvote 3