Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 2/29/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] Wow, full house!

[Adam Montana] Makes sense given the situation

[Adam Montana] just a forewarning, I AM expecting a call this morning from an attorney. It's important, I will have to take it

[Adam Montana] but that's not supposed to happen till noon so I should be ok

[Adam Montana] There's a lot of questions this week about Warka

[Adam Montana] all we know at this point is from translated articles mostly

[Adam Montana] and we all know those can be misleading and confusing

[Adam Montana] so until I know more concretely, I am going to refrain from making an updated comment on them

[Adam Montana] my long-time stance on Warka and the rumors that surround Warka is "don't worry about it" and "don't invest more than you can afford to lose"

[Adam Montana] those should be obvious , but I guess some people need to be told more than once

[Adam Montana] other than Warka, we have a great chat lined up... it's LEAPDAY and March 1 has been BIG in the Dinar world! Of course, all we can do is wait and see... but I'm sure I'm not the only one with crossed fingers

[Adam Montana] ok, kcw, ready when you are!

[kcw] bb2 First of all,Thanks, I have received by VIP wallet card. How is it looking on Post RV negotiations. Do you think the ministers will be seated before The Arab Summit?

[Adam Montana] bb2 glad you got it! Those things are going to make life MUCH easier for VIPs after the RV, I'm glad we were able to make that happen. Negotiations are a constant thing, they always will be - the bottom line is I don't waste time on things that don't benefit us

[Adam Montana] so the answer is "GOOD"

[Adam Montana] Will the ministers be seated before the Arab Summit? It would make SENSE for this to happen, but I honestly don't have a solid answer for you other than that

[Adam Montana] I hope so, but it's not absolutely necessary for our goals here.

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] neandinar Adam do you think there is time for Iraq to get things in order prior to the summit or is our window more likely Sept? Thanks for your time!

[Adam Montana] I do think there is time! There has been PLENTY of time already, and I have to point out that they aren't going to lay things out for us to see before they RV... some things will be done in private to keep a massive run on the Dinar from happening

[Adam Montana] with that said, I'm still on the "anytime from now to September!" Train.

[kcw] cgbrown The rate of exchange was so small 1170 to 1166 .....what benefit did the Iraq people gain in this move.

[Adam Montana] good question, but I don't know if you will like the answer. What did the average Iraqi gain? NOTHING at this time.... but I think it shows that the CBI is in complete control and if nothing else, it was a statement to the world that they can and will change the rate when and how they want

[Adam Montana] Those 4 little pips didn't put anything extra in Iraqs pocket, but they did it of their own accord and they did it without a hitch. First a little move.... then a big one, hopefully!

[Adam Montana] next please

[kcw] robbby Hi Adam, What do YOU think about several articles coming out with the 1,000 old dinar to 1 new dinar rate?

[Adam Montana] That's a standard redenomination article. Don't expect a huge warning that "the dinar is going to increase but please don't buy more". If this thing is going to happen, it will happen suddenly and without much warning

[kcw] jv1054 I received my VIP wallet sized card thanks to Sara. I was unable to resize any of my pics and she did it for me. Adam, Sara is always there when I need her and God knows I am usually needy when it comes to computer knowledge. Tank you for having her there and available always....Joe V

[Adam Montana] jv I'm glad you got it. Sara is indeed a blessing to us!

[kcw] securityguy I know this has been covered before but I can't find it. One more time if you would for the blockheads like me. If the Exchange Rate is 1 to 1 ( 1 IQD= 1 USD ) how will it appear on the CBI Site? Likewise, if the Exchange Rate is 1 IQD = .86 USD Thanking you in advance. A slow learner.

[Adam Montana] securityguy, thats a good question

[Adam Montana] Keep in mind that there is two listings: Sell and Buy

[Adam Montana] in a perfect world it would be listed as "1" and "1", but keep in mind the "spread"

[Adam Montana] if you don't understand "spread", please grab the free "Cash In Guide" at http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

[Adam Montana] MOST LIKELY the spread is going to be high, so it will say "Sell 1 Buy 0.75" or something like that

[Adam Montana] again, if that doesn't make sense - you need to educate yourself. My Cash In Guide is linked at the bottom of this site. It's free.

[kcw] TimS Adam... What does "removing the three zeros" specifically mean... removing the bills from circulation with 3 zeros on them, removing the 3 zeros from the exchange rate of .00086 or something completely different?

[Adam Montana] It could be either, but I think we all know that Iraq isn't going to "advertise" the RV. So the 0's talk is usually simply a reference to redenominating or l0pping

[kcw] skitealwedrop What's the status of the so called passing of the budget? I'm curious.

[Adam Montana] Well, as of yesterday they had passed 98% of it! There are rumors right now that the budget is completed and we may be seeing it in the Gazzette any time now!

[Adam Montana] so I'm anxious to get this chat done and go read the article :lol:

[kcw] myrtle307 Adam, Thanks for taking the time for these chats. I understand the few things we seem to be waiting for before an RV. What in your opinion, what, other than a civil ware could cause the whole thing to fall apart and an RV would be highly unlikely to happen now or anytime this year? Thank you, 307myrtle (MYRTLE BEACH!)

[Adam Montana] Other than a civil war? Oh boy... that's a hard question. I could spend hours answering it

[Adam Montana] and I don't have hours :lol:

[Adam Montana] things are going forward, I am happy with the situation

[kcw] chess adam: do you know of any recent american or foreign companies that have, or will soon 'set up shop' in iraq? I would view this as a potential rv benchmark!

[Adam Montana] I actually have my eye on a few companies, and these are companies that I plan on investing in after the RV. I've taken a LOT of time preparing beneficial situations for myself and the VIP members regarding these companies

[Adam Montana] so, YES. But I won't name them. Thanks for understanding

[kcw] shortrock adam if the dinars dont rv before executive order 13303 runs out in june 2012 what will this mean to us if any thing ? thank you for all you do!

[Adam Montana] shortrock in my humble opinion.... if they don't RV before the Order expires, the order will be extended again because there's no way our country will miss out on something this big

[Adam Montana] next please

[kcw] rope If they do not implement the dinar revalue along with their budget March 1, will it take a year to RV? Or.....do they still have until the Arab Summit March 29 to RV?

[Adam Montana] rope, there is no deadline.

[kcw] Saint Just saying if Adam did decide to take a week or two off most folks would go balistic. Point in case, when Adam had two short chats in the past couple of weeks people were almost irate and insinuating that he was keeping stuff back. They wanted an immediate response as to why. Remember Adam needs to decipher all the material he comes into contact with and noodle on it before he makes his comments. So in Adam's defense, not that he needs one , I believe Adam gives us what he knows to be truthful and we have to be big boys and girls and accept that. To you Adam and to your wonderful staff and family.

[Adam Montana] :lol: I should have removed that one, but since it's there.. thank you, Saint. It's nice to see people understand that I can't spend my life in this chartroom :lol:

[kcw] Goldiegirl Adam, what is your opinion on the RV needing to be complete prior to the Arab Summit on March 29th?

[Adam Montana] Goldiegirl, I understand why people are saying this... but I disagree. They don't HAVE to do anything at any specific time. If they want to make this thing take 17 more years.... they CAN. Their oil isn't going to run out, their natural gas isn't going to "evaporate", and the harder they work to position themselves in the PERFECT spot, the more they make

[Adam Montana] Everyone should realize one important thing. Picture this: You own a painting that's currently worth $2. If you sign it, you can get $2000 for it. But if you sign it while in space, it's worth $20,000. This is the situation Iraq is in... they stand to make good money with an RV, but if they are smart (and they actually are) they can position themselves to make MORE money

[Adam Montana] I know WE want it now, but Iraq is wise to get all the ducks lined up before pulling the trigger

[Adam Montana] ok, I hope I got through most of the questions! I have an important appointment to keep any second now, so I need to close

[Adam Montana] everyone, keep an eye out for YET ANOTHER awesome "Pink Piggy" contest!

[Adam Montana] I'll send an email about it

[Adam Montana] up for grabs will be Pink Piggy gear and some lucky member will win a PLATINUM VIP membership

[Adam Montana] that's it for me for today, I'll be back in if I hear anything awesome, thanks for letting me get through the chat

[Adam Montana] and my phone's ringing as I type, see ya!

[Adam Montana] :)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

:woot:

Yo Snap ! A New Pink Piggy Contest ! :o

I Hope That There Won't Be Any Testing For Contest Enhancing Substances ! :unsure:

I'm Hitting The Drive Thru At Wendy's For A Baconator !

:D :D :D

Thx for the Chat Adam ! And Thx Kcw as Always for posting It So Quickly ! ;)

• Upvote 4

How do you know that Adam is pumped, he sounds like the same ol, good ol Adam week end and week out. Just Adam being Adam. :lol::lol:

I agree in that his messages of late have been consistent. I interpret that as pumped. You can interpret however you wish.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Quick.question;If we are so close why are people still selling dinar on EBay.Also what's you're thoughts on buying from a top rated seller from eBay.I know this ? Should have been asked sooner I apologize maybe one of the great DV members can answer this? Sorry for grammar I'm at work don't have much time thanks friends go RV God bless

• Upvote 2

Quick.question;If we are so close why are people still selling dinar on EBay.Also what's you're thoughts on buying from a top rated seller from eBay.I know this ? Should have been asked sooner I apologize maybe one of the great DV members can answer this? Sorry for grammar I'm at work don't have much time thanks friends go RV God bless

Sellers will always be sellers until the day it RV's. They have been making money for years so why stop? They will always have some at the end.

So many will disagree, but there are some good dealers on EBAY. A portion of my dinar are from very notable sellers. I know some of the MODS have done that too.

Sellers will always be sellers until the day it RV's. They have been making money for years so why stop? They will always have some at the end.

So many will disagree, but there are some good dealers on EBAY. A portion of my dinar are from very notable sellers. I know some of the MODS have done that too.

I, along with my family and friends, have purchased the majority of our stash from Ebay's "very notable sellers". Just ordered more yesterday for my Dad.