Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of Zeros 0.00 not 000.

This topic is starting to run off-course...

Oh, has anyone thought of this "concept"

CBI may not fractional reserve bank themselves, but some banks underneath them do.

Now, some banks follow Sharia law which means they do not paricipate in fractional reserve banking...

But for those that do participate in it, may have been expanding the money supply by a large margin.

I'm pretty sure that means on their books they may have to claim it.

Could it be that some of the expanded supply we see & read about it is simply a bloated result from reserve expansion?

• Upvote 1

I have provided tons of links and facts for the naysayers or for those who base their decisions off of logic and reasoning. I'm not sure if this is possible but I think a MOD should "Pin" this thread because it proves that a significant RV is possible. It proves all of the "naysayers / LOPsters" wrong. The biggest argument (which is valid and played a huge role in all of this) is the amount of currency in circulation. Well this thread proves that by using Contractionary Policy the CBI can decrease the Money Base (currency in circulation) through Open Market Operations which also can be referred to as Currency Auctions.

Of course monetary policy can contract or expand a money supply. This is finance 101 and happens all over the world every day in the range of at most a percent or two. For a 1000x RV to occur, and be backed by the same $60B USD they are using now, they would have to contract the money supply by 1000x . THAT is what can not happen. DinarBanker alone claims to have sold 100Billion dinars. So to reach a 1000x contraction you would have to get rid of every last dinar in Iraq, and quite a lot of them that are outside the country. You haven't "proved" anything. Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Is this not the opinion section?? besides you fool nobody here!

Of course opinions are welcomed, but what you are now stating were only opinions you were trying to pass off as fact by the manner in which you presented them, like Saudi backing their currency with the value of their oil...

Who's trying to fool anyone here? If you cannot handle discussions and debates, that is on you and not anyone else...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Colbyco....the only problem is that first of all, Iraq is not selling any bonds to try and reduce the amount of currency in circulation....they dont plan on starting until sometime this year....

Not only that, but what do you think happens when all these banks use their own dinar in reserves to purchase the USD at auctions?? You think they have an endless supply?? laugh.gif They end up needing more printed off from the CBI.....its a big cycle.....its how they keep the exhcange rate/inflation stable...its a balancing act....

So regardless of what you posted, it proves nothing....it doesnt prove or show that the auctions are and have been reducing currency, and it doesnt prove that the CBI is bringing in dinar to be destroyed either....

Sorry buddy.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Funny how the "trolls" i explained that have multiple alias show up all at once ! lol

Thats all you have to say?? Why dont you address what was said to you about the information you presented? Your more worried about thinking people have multiple names they are using then talking about the subjects you brought forward.....what was the point then of trying to explain your position?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Colby we think you are right as far as this does make sense.How it will play out remains to be seen. Keep us informed with more information.Don't let the nay sayers get to you.

Thank you! The negative trolls don't bother me at all,besides i believe in my theory and nobody can change that.I wish i had some information but as you know the stuff you read you can't believe until the RV happens.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you! The negative trolls don't bother me at all,besides i believe in my theory and nobody can change that.I wish i had some information but as you know the stuff you read you can't believe until the RV happens.

'Negative trolls'??? Why are you having to revert to name calling of anyone if you can support your 'theories' with anything other than hot air???

You have already made claims that have been shown to be absolute hogwash, so why should anything else you base your theories on be considered to be more than that???

Rather than call people names, try supporting your theories for what you claim them to be... Not doing so makes it seem that you don't have 'theories' of how economics may work or how they may change because of Iraq, but that you have bought into the huge amount of BS that has surrounded the dinar for the past few years...

All anyone is asking of you is to support your theories... That's it... You've been asked numerous times to do so, yet to date you have refused, except with ideas that have already been proven to be inaccurate... Which unfortunately would mean that your theories are based on inaccurate information, thus making them meaningless...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

'Negative trolls'??? Why are you having to revert to name calling of anyone if you can support your 'theories' with anything other than hot air???

You have already made claims that have been shown to be absolute hogwash, so why should anything else you base your theories on be considered to be more than that???

Rather than call people names, try supporting your theories for what you claim them to be... Not doing so makes it seem that you don't have 'theories' of how economics may work or how they may change because of Iraq, but that you have bought into the huge amount of BS that has surrounded the dinar for the past few years...

All anyone is asking of you is to support your theories... That's it... You've been asked numerous times to do so, yet to date you have refused, except with ideas that have already been proven to be inaccurate... Which unfortunately would mean that your theories are based on inaccurate information, thus making them meaningless...

It seems clear to me what his theory is so crawl back in your little hole.Try understanding what he writes ! instead of looking to attack others with your nonsense behavior !

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

It seems clear to me what his theory is ...

Great, then please explain it. By that I don't mean to repeat his words but just tell us what the notes will be worth. I'll get you started.

Now, using 1166 IQD per 1 USD we have

50 IQD note = $0.042 USD

25000 IQD note = $ 21.44 USD

when an RD gets under way as I think it is described we will have exactly the same for the iQD and the RD introduces a new-dinar currency that has a 1:1000 exchange rate with the IQD, so then we would have

50 IQD note = $0.042 USD

50 new-dinar note = 50,000 IQD = $42.88 USD

25 new-dinar note = 25,000 IQD = $21.44 USD

Now you guys claim a big RV can happen (very tiny ones are of course no problem) so how wold things change? Just pick an RV rate in the range of what you think is possible for this example.

Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Great, then please explain it. By that I don't mean to repeat his words but just tell us what the notes will be worth. I'll get you started.

Now, using 1166 IQD per 1 USD we have

50 IQD note = $0.042 USD

when an RD gets under way as I think it is described we will have exactly the same for the iQD and the RD introduces a new-dinar currency that has a 1:1000 exchange rate with the IQD, so then we would have

50 IQD note = $0.042 USD

50 new-dinar note = 50,000 IQD = $42.88 USD

25 new-dinar note = 25,000 IQD = $21.44 USD

Now you guys claim a big RV can happen (very tiny ones are of course no problem) so how wold things change? Just pick an RV rate in the range of what you think is possible for this example.

you must not be tryin real hard to sell for i see ur still here.

you must not be tryin real hard to sell for i see ur still here.

How is that? How does my being here or not relate to my selling or not. If you care to read the buy/sell forum you would see I have managed to sell all but 2.5M, so almost done with selling. After that my interest in the subject will remain so I might continue to post, or not. Well see. But why does is one so automatically relate to the other for you?
  • Downvote 2

How is that? How does my being here or not relate to my selling or not. If you care to read the buy/sell forum you would see I have managed to sell all but 2.5M, so almost done with selling. After that my interest in the subject will remain so I might continue to post, or not. Well see. But why does is one so automatically relate to the other for you?

I was just wonderin cause you promised on an earlier thread to leave once you sold out. I was hoping you would live up to your word. Best to all

I was just wonderin cause you promised on an earlier thread to leave once you sold out. I was hoping you would live up to your word. Best to all

I don't recall ever saying that, perhaps you can find that post or retract your claim? I recall saying that the main reason for my being here was to sell, but not the only reason. And how is my presence here such a problem for you? In this thread I am only trying to get those that claim that both a 1000:1 RD AND a large RV can both occur to explain themselves. I don't think they can do so, that they are fooling themselves. But, we'll see. Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I don't recall ever saying that, perhaps you can find that post or retract your claim? I recall saying that the main reason for my being here was to sell, but not the only reason. And how is my presence here such a problem for you? In this thread I am only trying to get those that claim that both a 1000:1 RD AND a large RV can both occur to explain themselves. I don't think they can do so, that they are fooling themselves. But, we'll see.

"if someone would buy my dinars for xxxxx amount I would happily agree to never post on this site again!" feb 21 2012. I wish you well for I know you would'nt state something that was'nt true alot like GOI or the GBI would yoi?

Edited by caz1104

It seems clear to me what his theory is so crawl back in your little hole.Try understanding what he writes ! instead of looking to attack others with your nonsense behavior !

Well you certainly chose the appropriate name.... Who was attacking who here? :huh::blink:

• Upvote 2

"if someone would buy my dinars for xxxxx amount I would happily agree to never post on this site again!" feb 21 2012. I wish you well for I know you would'nt state something that was'nt true alot like GOI or the GBI would yoi?

Yes, why did you alter the quote to remove the amount? The context of the conversation was that if someone would buy all my dinars for what I paid for them and ask me to not post any more as a condition of that sale I would gladly agree. Here is the quote exactly "If someone would buy my dinars for $1200/M I would happily agree to never post on this site again! ". So this is not me saying once my dinars are sold I would not post (though that may end up being true). You have twisted my words rather dishonestly I think.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Yes, why did you alter the quote to remove the amount? The context of the conversation was that if someone would buy all my dinars for what I paid for them and ask me to not post any more as a condition of that sale I would gladly agree. Here is the quote exactly "If someone would buy my dinars for $1200/M I would happily agree to never post on this site again! ". So this is not me saying once my dinars are sold I would not post (though that may end up being true). You have twisted my words rather dishonestly I think.

OH COME ON!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!! I did not put the amount down so that it would not hinder future sales. Twisted your words? Those are exact quotes. Man up dude you would'nt want to put forth mis-information. Wow anyone can go back and read exactly what you said and not get a different opinion. Here's another and Please tell me how i twist this one " I've decided to take my loss & exit this ride"

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OH COME ON!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!! I did not put the amount down so that it would not hinder future sales. Twisted your words? Those are exact quotes. Man up dude you would'nt want to put forth mis-information. Wow anyone can go back and read exactly what you said and not get a different opinion. Here's another and Please tell me how i twist this one " I've decided to take my loss & exit this ride"

No I'm not kidding. You are twisting my words and it is dishonest. "hinder future sales"? what? You likely didn't put the amount in as it shows your assertion to be wrong. If anyone cares to go read that thread it clearly is talking about someone buying our dinars for just what we paid for them in order to get rid of us, i.e. as a condition of that sale that we leave the forum. It is not in any way saying once all the dinars are sold, for any price, that we would no longer post. That is crystal clear. The "ride" as it is often called here "the roller coaster" is the investment, not this forum.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

No I'm not kidding. You are twisting my words and it is dishonest. "hinder future sales"? what? You likely didn't put the amount in as it shows your assertion to be wrong. If anyone cares to go read that thread it clearly is talking about someone buying our dinars for just what we paid for them in order to get rid of us, i.e. as a condition of that sale that we leave the forum. It is not in any way saying once all the dinars are sold, for any price, that we would no longer post. That is crystal clear. The "ride" as it is often called here "the roller coaster" is the investment, not this forum.

What part of exact quote " If somone would buy my dinar for whatever amount I would happily agree to never post on this site agian!" twisting your words or being dishonset? I see character was not a subject you excelled in,and then to spin it like i'm the one whos being dishonest - priceless. These are your words not mine. You have no right to question anyone else if you can't even man up to your own actions.

What part of exact quote " If somone would buy my dinar for whatever amount I would happily agree to never post on this site agian!"

Again you misquote me by not putting in the exact amount, $1200/M. Further note the "agree". If you go and read the thread it clearly is talking about the idea that someone could get rid of us by making an agreement that if they would buy us out at what we paid we would agree to leave the forum. It in no way says that once we have no more dinars via any means that then we would leave the forum. Its very clear.

twisting your words or being dishonset? I see character was not a subject you excelled in,and then to spin it like i'm the one whos being dishonest - priceless. These are your words not mine. You have no right to question anyone else if you can't even man up to your own actions.

Look I don't know what happened. Maybe you honestly remembered wrong and are just trying to work your way out of the hole you have dug for yourself. Maybe you don't understand english all that well, I don't know. But what I said and its meaning are clear. You have been twisting my words to try and support your false claim while asserting that I am the one being dishonest. You are out of line. I'm not going to discuss this further. Anyone can go read the thread and make up their own mind.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again you misquote me by not putting in the exact amount, $1200/M. Further note the "agree". If you go and read the thread it clearly is talking about the idea that someone could get rid of us by making an agreement that if they would buy us out at what we paid we would agree to leave the forum. It in no way says that once we have no more dinars via any means that then we would leave the forum. Its very clear.

Look I don't know what happened. Maybe you honestly remembered wrong and are just trying to work your way out of the hole you have dug for yourself. Maybe you don't understand english all that well, I don't know. But what I said and its meaning are clear. You have been twisting my words to try and support your false claim while asserting that I am the one being dishonest. You are out of line. I'm not going to discuss this further. Anyone can go read the thread and make up their own mind.

I guess if I agree to purchase a particlar item that doesn't mean I agree to purchase it.................hmmmmmmmmm. If my lawyer,myself and a client agee on a particular project then really we did'nt have an agreement..........................hmmmmmmm. If my fiance & I agree on me doing the dishes and I don't do them,then really we did'nt have an agreement.......................hmmmmmmmm. Again you said these words I did not. And I did not twist anything if anything you have by not adhering to what you stated once you have sold your dinar,simple. Now as you've stated you have 2.5mil left so your word does'nt apply.....yet. I'm thru with this joke of a conversation...........priceless

Edited by caz1104

Aw come on... Even he hasn't come back and tried to support his own statements... Even theories need support of something that they can occur... He has provided nothing in that regard... He just gets all mad when he makes false statements then gets information tossed back into his lap with links that completely contradict what he stated...

Nobody is attacking him in any manner... Simply challenging the statements that he writes... Where is that not allowed in a discussion forum??? :blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2