Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani and Barzani Decison to hand al-Hashemi to Baghdad Authorities

Rayzur

OS: Talabani and Barzani issued a decision to hand over al-Hashemi to the authorities in Baghdad

Agencies .

A member of a coalition of state law, Adnan al-Sarraj, The Presidency of the Kurdistan Regional Government issued a decision to hand over the Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi to the authorities in Baghdad.

The OS in an interview with "Radio Sawa" President Jalal Talabani and Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani issued their decision is announced after the banking on the integrity of the judicial proceedings issued against al-Hashemi, he said.

The OS that the investigations and the Interior Ministry in this regard, it proved the involvement of security officials and political figures in some provinces, and that the authorities issued arrest warrants against them.

Dr. Adnan Al-Sarraj, in another interview that the Iraqi hired Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who asked Maliki to resolve the issue but the last cut in front of him remind him of the way through the file of the Turkish Army Chief of Staff of the accused before the court in Ankara. "

Can't quote source as my government email fliters it out.... So decided to have contest to see how long it take this info to hit the news stand above with a citation.... :D:D

• Upvote 1

OS: Talabani and Barzani issued a decision to hand over al-Hashemi to the authorities in Baghdad

Agencies .

A member of a coalition of state law, Adnan al-Sarraj, The Presidency of the Kurdistan Regional Government issued a decision to hand over the Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi to the authorities in Baghdad.

The OS in an interview with "Radio Sawa" President Jalal Talabani and Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani issued their decision is announced after the banking on the integrity of the judicial proceedings issued against al-Hashemi, he said.

The OS that the investigations and the Interior Ministry in this regard, it proved the involvement of security officials and political figures in some provinces, and that the authorities issued arrest warrants against them.

Dr. Adnan Al-Sarraj, in another interview that the Iraqi hired Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who asked Maliki to resolve the issue but the last cut in front of him remind him of the way through the file of the Turkish Army Chief of Staff of the accused before the court in Ankara. "

Can't quote source as my government email fliters it out.... So decided to have contest to see how long it take this info to hit the news stand above with a citation.... :D:D

What do we win?

They are giving up the "sacrificial lamb" to slaughter in exxchange for international favor...

sucks to be al-Hashemi - no Jesus but same deal....

gg

No Jesus?

Seeing that Jesus was not responsible for the planning and payment of over 150 terrorist bombings killing hundreds of innocent women, children and men or was trying to overthrow the government of Iraq your example is a little off track.

Hassimi is a terrorist...do you support someone who is a terrorist?

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

No Jesus?

Seeing that Jesus was not responsible for the planning and payment of over 150 terrorist bombings killing hundreds of innocent women, children and men or was trying to overthrow the government of Iraq your example is a little off track.

Hassimi is a terrorist...do you support someone who is a terrorist?

Well said! Should of happened long ago.

Wavgg, please don't drag Jesus on the same line with a terrorist, if you'd mentioned Muhammad you'd get death threats. But we, we that love Jesus won't and can't do that because he showed us from his heart that life is about helping, loving, caring and giving to your fellow man, now what's so controversial about these expressions that wakes you up this morning to say Hassimi was no Jesus. Oh my brother, God exist and . . . There is a River!

Peace! In the Middle East. :)

SGT,

you really do sum it up often!! I am so ready for a beach. I have been saying "beach" for years in Feb. winter (and I live in CA so what is my blood made up of...brrrrr???) Its just that this year the lord is blessing those of us doing his work on this clod of dirt flying and spinning at an outrageous speed through space called Earth (Gaia to us woo woos :) It is time to party like it's 1999 in the year 2012! Go RVVVVVVVV!!!!!! B) B) B)