Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Currency Redenomination Job

alan_coaks_3

Sorry if this is old but I haven't seen it before.http://jobcareerboard.com/2012/job-vacancy-currency-redenomination-advisorconsultant-ankara-turkey/

Cannot get the link to highlight.

Job vacancy : Currency Redenomination Advisor/Consultant (Ankara, Turkey)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Accounting.Currency Redenomination Advisor/Consultant in Ankara, Turkey

On behalf of The U.S. Treasury Department, Metrica, Inc. is recruiting an adviser who is required to provide technical assistance to the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on physical features of their new redenominated currency. After many challenges, the CBI has succeeded in achieving monetary stability in Iraq and intends to celebrate this accomplishment by removing three zeros from its currency, so that 1.17 redenominated dinars will be worth one USD instead of the current 1,170 Iraqi dinars being worth one USD. This also occurs at a time when the existing stock of dinars is old and in need of being replaced.

Expertise is needed to assist the CBI in selecting the size dimensions and especially the security features of the new currency. Counterfeiting has been a longstanding problem facing Iraq. Meanwhile, rapid technical change has resulted in many improvements in the security features available for bank notes. The adviser must have experience in these areas and be on top of the current state of bank note security issues. The adviser should also be very knowledgeable in the area of bank note costs to assist the CBI in achieving the most cost-effective features of the new bank notes and to be able to evaluate proposals submitted to the CBI by global currency printers.

Compensation: Based on Experience

Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.

Please, no phone calls about this job!

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests

http://jobcareerboard.com/2012/job-vacancy-currency-redenomination-advisorconsultant-ankara-turkey/

I hope this is true.

celebrate this accomplishment by removing three zeros from its currency, so that 1.17 redenominated dinars will be worth one USD instead of the current 1,170 Iraqi dinars being worth one USD. This also occurs at a time when the existing stock of dinars is old and in need of being replaced.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107749-job-vacancy/#ixzz1nmlaJiok

Job vacancy : Currency Redenomination Advisor/Consultant (Ankara, Turkey)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Accounting.Currency Redenomination Advisor/Consultant in Ankara, Turkey

On behalf of The U.S. Treasury Department, Metrica, Inc. is recruiting an adviser who is required to provide technical assistance to the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on physical features of their new redenominated currency. After many challenges, the CBI has succeeded in achieving monetary stability in Iraq and intends to celebrate this accomplishment by removing three zeros from its currency, so that 1.17 redenominated dinars will be worth one USD instead of the current 1,170 Iraqi dinars being worth one USD. This also occurs at a time when the existing stock of dinars is old and in need of being replaced.

Expertise is needed to assist the CBI in selecting the size dimensions and especially the security features of the new currency. Counterfeiting has been a longstanding problem facing Iraq. Meanwhile, rapid technical change has resulted in many improvements in the security features available for bank notes. The adviser must have experience in these areas and be on top of the current state of bank note security issues. The adviser should also be very knowledgeable in the area of bank note costs to assist the CBI in achieving the most cost-effective features of the new bank notes and to be able to evaluate proposals submitted to the CBI by global currency printers.

Compensation: Based on Experience

Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.

Please, no phone calls about this job!

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests

http://jobcareerboar...-ankara-turkey/

I hope this is true.

celebrate this accomplishment by removing three zeros from its currency, so that 1.17 redenominated dinars will be worth one USD instead of the current 1,170 Iraqi dinars being worth one USD. This also occurs at a time when the existing stock of dinars is old and in need of being replaced.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1nmlaJiok

This is where the email to the posting leads to:

http://www.metricanet.com/xampp/

But what exactly does this mean?

physical features of their new redenominated currency.

Security features? The ornamentation/pictures?

Metrica seems to be an IT and Logistics consulting company

This is where the email to the posting leads to:

But what exactly does this mean?

physical features of their new redenominated currency.

Security features? The ornamentation/pictures?

Metrica seems to be an IT and Logistics consulting company

Well at least one tried to chase it down, but as far as I can find Metrica.Inc. San Antonio Tx. is now defunct. Everyone did take note of the question marks ?? meaning is this believable or not. Metrica.Inc does come up at two other locations in the States.

• Upvote 2

Well at least one tried to chase it down, but as far as I can find Metrica.Inc. San Antonio Tx. is now defunct. Everyone did take note of the question marks ?? meaning is this believable or not. Metrica.Inc does come up at two other locations in the States.

What I posted is the email origination.

The company is legit.

This is who you reply to at the bottom of the posting

jacquew@metricanet.com

Therefore, not Metrica Inc

but

Metricanet

As far as the posting for an IT and logistics consulting company goes for helping them with their currency is another matter:huh:

http://www.metricanet.com/xampp/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=2

Metrica Clients [or some of them anyway]

International Logistics Clients

• Agency for International Development
  • Baltic Americans Fund
  • University of Maryland, Baltimore
  • U.S. Department of Commerce
  • U.S. Department of Justice
  • U.S. Department of Labor
  • U.S. Department of Treasury

Information Technology and Analysis Services Clients

• Defense Manpower Data Center
  • Internal Revenue Service
  • National Aeronautics and Space Administration
  • U.S. Air Force Armstrong Laboratory / Human Resources
  • U.S. Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence
  • U.S. Air Force Human Systems Center
  • U.S. Air Force Occupational Measurement Squadron
  • U.S. Small Business Administration

Computer Hardware/Software and support Clients

• Scobey Moving and Storage
  • University of Texas at San Antonio
  • U.S. Department of the Air Force
  • U.S. Department of the Army
  • U.S. General Services Administration
  • U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency
  • Welcome International

ADP Facilities Management Clients

• U.S. Department of State
  • U.S. Department of Defense
  • U.S. Government Services Administration
  • Washington D.C. Housing Authority

What I posted is the email origination.

The company is legit.

This is who you reply to at the bottom of the posting

jacquew@metricanet.com

Therefore, not Metrica Inc

but

Metricanet

As far as the posting for an IT and logistics consulting company goes for helping them with their currency is another matter:huh:

http://www.metricanet.com/xampp/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=2

Metrica Clients [or some of them anyway]

International Logistics Clients

• Agency for International Development
  • Baltic Americans Fund
  • University of Maryland, Baltimore
  • U.S. Department of Commerce
  • U.S. Department of Justice
  • U.S. Department of Labor

Information Technology and Analysis Services Clients

• Defense Manpower Data Center
  • Internal Revenue Service
  • National Aeronautics and Space Administration
  • U.S. Air Force Armstrong Laboratory / Human Resources
  • U.S. Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence
  • U.S. Air Force Human Systems Center
  • U.S. Air Force Occupational Measurement Squadron
  • U.S. Small Business Administration

Computer Hardware/Software and support Clients

• Scobey Moving and Storage
  • University of Texas at San Antonio
  • U.S. Department of the Air Force
  • U.S. Department of the Army
  • U.S. General Services Administration
  • Welcome International

ADP Facilities Management Clients

• U.S. Department of State
  • U.S. Department of Defense
  • U.S. Government Services Administration
  • Washington D.C. Housing Authority

Yes but look at the News as nothing posted after 2010?.

• Upvote 1

Yes but look at the News as nothing posted after 2010?.

Not sure what you mean by news...?

I'm not sure about anything these days :huh::lol:

This was indeed posted yesterday, as seen in this job listing

http://jobcareerboar...ounting/page/4/

FreckledFuzz, do you think there could be something to this? It just seems so bizarre that a rate would be posted in a Help Wanted Add.

Not really bizarre.

With all the news out of Iraq ..most if it has been saying this anyway.

I still don't understand the helping them with the features of the currency though.

Off to sprinkle salt on the driveway. Some of us here in Minnesota are experiencing snow, rain, and ice all at the same time :mellow:<_<

this is the only way i think this can be done ...

i get confused everytime i wonder about those iraqi milionares that loan out their money ...like loan sharks .. if i borrowed 10 million dinars worth 10,000 dollars , and the dinar revalues to one dollar .. the loan shark would demand i pay him back the revalued dinars and i would owe him 10 million dollars even though i only borrowed 10,000 dollars

same with the private banks .. all the money they loaned out would be a loss for them ... theres no way they could recover any of those revalued dinars ..so they lose out on the rv ..

can anyone show me how any of those money loaning people .. who loan out money for houses ...buisnesses ..cars ect. would make out on a rv on any of those dinars they had loaned out ..or would those banks be the brokest people in iraq

Imo, iraq is being to specific with details. i believe this is a real job ad. there is no reason to use this to curb speculators. there is a million other ways, and one way is to say nothing at all. Im starting to move to the center again on this rd topic.this just makes no sense at all, unless there being serious.

Not sure what you mean by news...?

I'm not sure about anything these days :huh::lol:

This was indeed posted yesterday, as seen in this job listing

http://jobcareerboar...ounting/page/4/

Not really bizarre.

With all the news out of Iraq ..most if it has been saying this anyway.

I still don't understand the helping them with the features of the currency though.

Off to sprinkle salt on the driveway. Some of us here in Minnesota are experiencing snow, rain, and ice all at the same time :mellow:<_<

So sorry but I was called away rather unexpectedley so did not choose my words too well. I meant to say that if you clicked on the "News"in the left hand column, within this site, it has not been updated since 2010, also the re-direct on the email address goes to http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/acc/2873584888.html . I must have missed this when I checked if it had been posted previously, but it is confusing at times allowing for the time difference and appologise for double posting.

• Upvote 1

Imo, iraq is being to specific with details. i believe this is a real job ad. there is no reason to use this to curb speculators. there is a million other ways, and one way is to say nothing at all. Im starting to move to the center again on this rd topic.this just makes no sense at all, unless there being serious.

They do sound serious, and I do think they want to replace the currency. In this article it mentions they need to because the currency is worn...etc.

However something that I remind myself is the professional counterfiet operation of 7 billion 10k dinars that surfaced from the borders of Iran. The reason given as to why was based on a rumor that Iraq was going raise its exchange rate. The idea by whom ever is responsible for the con job was to break Iraq economically. Does Iran have some inside information they should not have? If they believed this was going to be a straight up RD why bother? I don't think it would break them economically. Remember this is not about some camel con guys trying to make money, it is about breaking Iraq. Regardless of whether CBI says all is in control as far as counterfeit cash is concerned.....I think they are indeed worried, and very concerned about the 10k notes. They are very difficult to detect. Which tells me someone put some time and money in making them so difficult to tell.