Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Currency Redenomination Job

alan_coaks_3

2 - 28 - 2012

On behalf of The U.S. Treasury Department, Metrica, Inc. is recruiting an adviser who is required to provide technical assistance to the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on physical features of their new redenominated currency. After many challenges, the CBI has succeeded in achieving monetary stability in Iraq and intends to celebrate this accomplishment by removing three zeros from its currency, so that 1.17 redenominated dinars will be worth one USD instead of the current 1,170 Iraqi dinars being worth one USD. This also occurs at a time when the existing stock of dinars is old and in need of being replaced.

Expertise is needed to assist the CBI in selecting the size dimensions and especially the security features of the new currency. Counterfeiting has been a longstanding problem facing Iraq. Meanwhile, rapid technical change has resulted in many improvements in the security features available for bank notes. The adviser must have experience in these areas and be on top of the current state of bank note security issues. The adviser should also be very knowledgeable in the area of bank note costs to assist the CBI in achieving the most cost-effective features of the new bank notes and to be able to evaluate proposals submitted to the CBI by global currency printers.

My link

• Upvote 6

Metrica - Our clients have included the United States Department of Treasury, United States Justice Department, the United States Department of Commerce, the University of Maryland-Baltimore, and other organizations and corporations. Metrica provides employee relocation services not only in Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, but also in Africa and the Middle East, the Americas, and Asia. Our active employee relocation services are located in over 70 countries. Over the past 18 years we have successfully delivered relocation services valued at well over 100 million USD.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, and after reviewing it a bit, its mostly for jobs in the United States. This one is the only one I see for outside the U.S.. It would be easy for someone to post a bogus want ad.

-

I think I called that when I first read ad. Just too americanish.

It has been & will be fun to get a rise out of people. emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

this is also tied to that job posting

Job vacancy : Freelance Writer & Researcher, International Employee Benefits (Washington, DC)

IBIS Advisors, an international human resources company, is seeking freelance contributors to write monthly news articles about employee benefits in various countries.

We are specifically looking for people familiar with India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates, but in-depth experience in other countries is also relevant. Fluency in another language is a plus since many primary sources will be in the native language and not English. News articles will be written in English.

The news articles will cover a range of topics including employer contributions (to social security programs), retirement, survivor’s benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, workers’ compensation, unemployment, medical benefits, maternity and family benefits, holidays and annual leave, other leave, employment conditions, termination, and incentives and perquisites.

Training on the subject matter and guidance on assignments will be provided; however, ideal applicants will be self-directed and experienced with using varied methods to obtain difficult-to-find information.

Ideal Candidate

The ideal candidate for this position will possess most, if not all, of the following skills.

– Writing Ability: Excellent ability to write clearly and precisely about complex topics

– Fact-checking Experience: Experience with fact-checking or otherwise verifying information

– Language Ability: Ability to read various sources (newspapers, laws, technical documents) in a non-English language

– Employee Benefits Experience: Experience in employee benefits (pensions, insurance, etc.)

– Computer Skills: Computer skills including proficiency with MS Office applications

Application

Please send responses to the attention of Stacy Hayashi.

Please attach a resume and a writing sample that demonstrates your ability to write clearly about technical, legal, orbusiness subjects.

Also, in the body of the email please indicate your language ability and any experience with other countries, especially India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates.

About IBIS Advisors

IBIS Advisors is an international human resources company that provides information, advice, and solutions to meet the growing demands of multinational organizations. For more information about our company, please visit www.ibisadvisors.com.

• Compensation: Payment per article.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Visible HTML Coding
  • Upvote 2

hahaha and just after i posted that ...i was visited on my screen .......hahahahahahah ......YOU trained me .....i cant help im that goodlaugh.gif ......hahahahahahahahaha

get over it ...we arent falling for it in this country .......just use it over seas.........I STILL BET THE TRANSLATER

• Upvote 1

hahaha and just after i posted that ...i was visited on my screen .......hahahahahahah ......YOU trained me .....i cant help im that goodlaugh.gif ......hahahahahahahahaha

get over it ...we arent falling for it in this country .......just use it over seas.........I STILL BET THE TRANSLATER

How's that Red Bull and Vodka Randalln?

Search Results

Job vacancy : Currency Redenomination Advisor/Consultant (Ankara, Turkey)

• Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 2:50

Currency Redenomination Advisor/Consultant in Ankara, Turkey On behalf of The U.S. Treasury Department, Metrica, Inc. is recruiting an adviser who is required to provide technical assistance to the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on physical features of their new redenominated currency. After many challenges, the CBI has succeeded in achieving monetary stability in Iraq and intends to celebrate this accomplishment by removing three zeros from its ... read entry...Tags: Advisor/Consultant, Ankara, Currency, Redenomination, Turkey, vacancy

Job vacancy : Freelance Writer & Researcher, International Employee Benefits (Washington, DC)

• Monday, February 13, 2012, 13:18

IBIS Advisors, an international human resources company, is seeking freelance contributors to write monthly news articles about employee benefits in various countries. We are specifically looking for people familiar with India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates, but in-depth experience in other countries is also relevant. Fluency in another language is a plus since many primary sources will be in the ... read entry...Tags: Benefits, Employee, Freelance, International, Researcher, vacancy, Washington, Writer

forgot to give the proof

<!-- Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: http://www.w3-edge.com/wordpress-plugins/Page Caching using disk: enhanced (Requested URI contains query)Served from: jobcareerboard.com @ 2012-02-28 22:34:39 -->

I like the part were there is no if ands or buts about the rate, it makes for such a nice BS fairy tale. I would place this in Rumor section

thats the dead giveaway ....the exchange rate is not 1.17........1.1658934....and when you apply for a job details matter

just how did you come across this ...........Alan

• Upvote 1

this is also tied to that job posting

IBIS Advisors, an international human resources company, is seeking freelance contributors to write monthly news articles about employee benefits in various countries.

We are specifically looking for people familiar with India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates, but in-depth experience in other countries is also relevant. Fluency in another language is a plus since many primary sources will be in the native language and not English. News articles will be written in English.

The news articles will cover a range of topics including employer contributions (to social security programs), retirement, survivor’s benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, workers’ compensation, unemployment, medical benefits, maternity and family benefits, holidays and annual leave, other leave, employment conditions, termination, and incentives and perquisites.

Training on the subject matter and guidance on assignments will be provided; however, ideal applicants will be self-directed and experienced with using varied methods to obtain difficult-to-find information.

Ideal Candidate <br style="font-family: Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Tahoma; font-size: 1em; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; ">The ideal candidate for this position will possess most, if not all, of the following skills. <br style="font-family: Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Tahoma; font-size: 1em; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; ">– Writing Ability: Excellent ability to write clearly and precisely about complex topics<br style="font-family: Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Tahoma; font-size: 1em; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; ">– Fact-checking Experience: Experience with fact-checking or otherwise verifying information<br style="font-family: Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Tahoma; font-size: 1em; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; ">– Language Ability: Ability to read various sources (newspapers, laws, technical documents) in a non-English language<br style="font-family: Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Tahoma; font-size: 1em; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; ">– Employee Benefits Experience: Experience in employee benefits (pensions, insurance, etc.)<br style="font-family: Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Tahoma; font-size: 1em; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; ">– Computer Skills: Computer skills including proficiency with MS Office applications

Application <br style="font-family: Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Tahoma; font-size: 1em; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; ">Please send responses to the attention of Stacy Hayashi.

Please attach a resume and a writing sample that demonstrates your ability to write clearly about technical, legal, orbusiness subjects.

Also, in the body of the email please indicate your language ability and any experience with other countries, especially India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates.

About IBIS Advisors <br style="font-family: Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Tahoma; font-size: 1em; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; ">IBIS Advisors is an international human resources company that provides information, advice, and solutions to meet the growing demands of multinational organizations. For more information about our company, please visitwww.ibisadvisors.com.

• Compensation: Payment per article.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

this says it all

searchign the word iraq currency

boy Goggle ...every where you want to be ......i wish they made credit cards laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting this alan_coaks_3

Makes for a bit of excitement tonight........now we will see.

Randlln.........terrific!! thanks for your wise words Great to see you out here smile.gif

Time to get the plus stuff going ..... :)

myst

• Upvote 1