Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pathetic And Down Right Hilarious Email From B H Group

Longboarder81

Two Aliens broke into my home and strapped me down and stole my diinar. I won't go into detail about the unspeakable atrocities they performed upon my person but they had the gaul to steal my dinar !!!! If this has touched you in any way, just send what you can , in the form of dinar, to help make up my losses. Thank you.

• Upvote 2

You all know Breitling dingaling is partnered with those crooks......oh but he is such a great guy!! Hahahaha And now they want you to send him your dinar?? WOW!!!

Yup Tony Elder aka WishIhadaBreitling, not the sort of company I would keep at all.

Probably good mates with that other genius TonyTNT Renfrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Two Aliens broke into my home and strapped me down and stole my diinar. I won't go into detail about the unspeakable atrocities they performed upon my person but they had the gaul to steal my dinar !!!! If this has touched you in any way, just send what you can , in the form of dinar, to help make up my losses. Thank you.

Im not doubting your rumor, but until Iraq is out of Chapter 7, their currency is not intergalacticly recognized.....

• Upvote 3

Well if brad was such a saint, then why was he raided. none of the other dealers were shut down and investigating. imo he had to be doing borderline things to have ever been investigated. In life, you reap what you sow. i would tell people to stay as far away from this guy.as possible. its a sad story, but why is this guy asking for our dinar??? Man up, strap your boots on, and go work for it. this guy has a bad rep, for whatever reason. would brad be willing to disclose the entire raid and why, or provide the documentation that he has cleared his name, before he has people asking for handouts.

Exactly, reminds me of folks who profess to hate the Police.

Usually a law abiding citizen doesnt hate the cops but if you have something to hide you do.

Not many innocent people get raided and they would have good motive for doing so.

Whilst innocent until proven guilty stands,as it should, I wouldnt be surprised to see that follow.

Im not doubting your rumor, but until Iraq is out of Chapter 7, their currency is not intergalacticly recognized.....

Love it! :lol:

Brad is the guy who did this weird and questionable juxtaposition of dinar with a hedge fund..... in which case you will be whizzing in the cheerios of the SEC.... not the UST..... In which case you may do a Martha Stewart stint...(albiet different crimes).....

Okie probably helped Brad write this.... he's always messing up on his 3 letter agency jurisdictions.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Reminds me of some of those gurus who state such dumbfounding things ( they call that "intel") almost on a daily basis about an improbable RV with improbable details and they sometimes do it very creatively I must add for sake of truth... So , in relation to "intergalactic" I often tell them ( esp. when they get kinda arrogant like " it has RV'd, it's done period I don't care what you say" ) that maybe yes , it did happen but so far only on planet Uranus and not yet here on our beloved Earth.

Edited by umbertino