Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bring it on baby

The Machine

I am very excited about the prospect of gold and silver continuing to rise.

What I don't like is the very real possibility that it could all get CONFISCATED (again).

For those of you who are reading this, what are some of your thoughts on this subject?

I would say, as an American myself, I stick exclusively to silver in my physical accumulation for this very reason. FDR, 1933..... yep. There is no precedent for silver confiscation, though, so I think it is the better of the two. But that's just my opinion.

Also, I know this isn't the forum for it but I also like the Yuan (RMB). With all of the gold they are acquiring buying the Yuan might be just as good as buying gold, in my opinion. I think we could see a very nice rise in the value of the Yuan over the next decade based on their gold accumulation. There have actually been several articles posted about it here on DV.

Remind me to be nicer to The Machine (aka... The Terminator) next time WallyWeaver... no more bad attempts at teasing for me... I promise (well, for at least a week anyway!) rolleyes.gifwink.gif

I wouldn't worry too much about it R&S.

I'm sure pretty much everyone on this site appreciates your light hearted approach.

After looking at your reputation there is no doubt about it. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Actually, unbeknownst to most of us, it seems silver WAS confiscated as well:

http://fauxcapitalis...ted-in-the-u-s/

Wow... I had no idea but it makes sense, I suppose. Good investigative work.

Very disappointing news, though. The only good news I can see is it took place 1 year after the gold confiscation..... that may mean that holders of physical silver will have roughly one year to exit the country with their silver if gold were to be confiscated. sad.gif

I do need to add this, though: FDR is rapidly becoming one of my least favorite presidents. angry.gif

• Upvote 1

YOU ARE DOING SOME GOOD WORD KEEP IT UP!!!

everyone should stack silver IMO...even if it goes to the 20's, if it does YOU won't be able to get it

I don't think anything will be confiscated IMO, because there will be a new monetary system in play, gold back currency

all the big money players are keeping silver low as an illlusion to make it seem everything is alright in the world.

don't buy into the illusion?

do alot of reading its all out thereI

I might seem out there a little, thats ok but i would rather spread the word to help people than not

please read all that you can!!

Help those that don't know

Bob

• Upvote 1