Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alex38 - Last Man Standing

I played her boss for 5 seasons. Mr. Pruzan.

B)

SAWEEET!

That is awesome! I've always thought that she was very attractive and I knew a girl who looked very much like her (even sort of sounded like her).

Kevin Jame is usually a riot. Zookeeper, Hitch, Mall Cop, were all funny.

I hope you get more appearances on the show... Last Man Standing is quite funny and I've always enjoyed the Tim Allen sitcoms.

That is awesome! I've always thought that she was very attractive and I knew a girl who looked very much like her (even sort of sounded like her).

Kevin Jame is usually a riot. Zookeeper, Hitch, Mall Cop, were all funny.

I hope you get more appearances on the show... Last Man Standing is quite funny and I've always enjoyed the Tim Allen sitcoms.

:twothumbs:

When we get to Vegas, we should set up an Alex Booth for Pics, Kisses and Autographs, That can turn out to be a lot of fun B)

bwahahahahahaha

LOL i cant hate on your son getting his mack on with the hunnies laugh.gif

Easy there easy... "sound of shot gun racking"... don't want ya to get pellet poisoning now do we??? unsure.gif Sounds like a case for D.A.D.D. (link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dads-Against-Daughters-Dating/122388700091 ) Nothing like cleaning the ol' shot gun when the boyfriend is around.... it's amazing how the boys can grow all mannerly all of a sudden! rolleyes.gif Just saying easy... your greatest obstacle and something to "always keep in mind".... where is dad in this picture? (just lookin out for ya buddy!) wink.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex/Frank... "The Intimidator"... that may have been a short part... but it sure could go a lot of directions, and yes, with a lot of neighborly "interaction and friction"... hope to see more of you and Tim! Great job scaring the crap out of Tim... but just for assurance... a six pack of Pale Ale might help grease the wheels for future episodes... ya never know??? laugh.gif Ya can also tell him you have thousands of loyal family members who will hunt him down and... opps, sorry, family site blush.gif... well, just tell ol' Tim you got lots of back up! Good job, but no matter if your on stage, T.V., or just hanging out here... glad to know you Alex! Thanks for giving us the heads up! tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1

Darn... I am forbidden to view it as I'm outside the US..Copyright laws etc.....Maybe I'l find it on youtube then...

Try easy's link Umbertino, see if that works for you...

http://www.putlocker...3448E95D1C7BA3#

heres the link to the show, its free, if you would like to watch alex in this episode good job man!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Try easy's link Umbertino, see if that works for you...

http://www.putlocker...3448E95D1C7BA3#

heres the link to the show, its free, if you would like to watch alex in this episode good job man!!!!!!!!!

Very kind of you , my Friend... That's appreciated... Thanks.

• Upvote 1