Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 million and 245,000 new Iraqi dinar for sale with Dinar Trade certs.

ghostflame

I am unliked on this site, due to my lopster points of view, but I am selling all my Dinar at 1: 1000 rates,

10k notes 10 dollars (150 available)

25k notes 25 dollars (10 available)

5k notes 5 dollars (99 available, I gave 1 away as a gift)

I have certs of authenticity from dinar trade, but if you want authenticity cert, you have to buy all of 1 denomination of one of my 3 demoninations of Dinar.

Send me a message! No haters please, I realize I messed up on this site.

• Upvote 1

Saw your post about FedEx. Just tryng to help. I've sold some of my dinars to members on this site. You cannot send them FedEx or UPS. They won't ship currency and they won't insure your package either. You have to ship them registered mail! Hope this helps if you haven't tried to ship dinars before now.

Should you not just keep a little? That would suck to find out it RV'd and did not lop! Especially if you sold it all.

I am unliked on this site, due to my lopster points of view, but I am selling all my Dinar at 1: 1000 rates,

10k notes 10 dollars (150 available)

25k notes 25 dollars (10 available)

5k notes 5 dollars (99 available, I gave 1 away as a gift)

I have certs of authenticity from dinar trade, but if you want authenticity cert, you have to buy all of 1 denomination of one of my 3 demoninations of Dinar.

Send me a message! No haters please, I realize I messed up on this site.