Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's how this can't happen how we want it.

DinarChiTown

BS, because the person that took the photo never changed the digitally assigned file name that the camera assigned to the image. The likelihood that 2 separate cameras captured an image of the same object and assigned the same file name is beyond astronomical. And that is before you consider the backdrop and currency sleeve being identical.

Then you add in the light reflections being identical, meaning you both would have had to have the exact same light sources and stood at the exact same position when taking the photo further shows the image is not different than the one posted by Jared422_80 on his Flickr page.

See if that one is on a fliker page numnuts

Randalln, give up already. Go back to the main forums where many are more than willing to believe your lies because they dont fly here and you cant get away with repeating them here.

HA now you ant got much to say do ya

I must work for a government agency ....to be able to .....have some one take another pic send it to me .....doctor it up and post it on you Tread in 10 mins

Or ..............i take it back out the safe .....set it against the wall ....and take a pic of it .......... so you dont see the sleeve reflection

I guess the others must decide for themselves

post-26818-133074031157_thumb.jpghere you go numnuts

I guess now your gona say i just got back from the museum

Idiots

This was taken by Randal on a 2012 Ipad 2 32gb siting on his floor next to his wall ..........hahahahahahahahahahtongue.gif

• Upvote 1

See if that one is on a fliker page numnuts

HA now you ant got much to say do ya

I must work for a government agency ....to be able to .....have some one take another pic send it to me .....doctor it up and post it on you Tread in 10 mins

Or ..............i take it back out the safe .....set it against the wall ....and take a pic of it .......... so you dont see the sleeve reflection

I guess the others must decide for themselves

Or you simply Google pic of US 100,000 note and copy and paste over and over. I dont care how many pics you show of it I still know you are lying unless you are breaking federal law by owning it (which you dont).

Or you simply Google pic of US 100,000 note and copy and paste over and over. I dont care how many pics you show of it I still know you are lying unless you are breaking federal law by owning it (which you dont).

haha..... My grand father retired as a CSM from the Army..where he was in the last horse drawn 1 CAL..... then joined the Air Force and retired a CSMAF (President Reagan served under him and remained friends till his death in 1987) and Nancy Reagan came to the funeral to see my grandmother who where good friends

So when you say its Illegal ...Thats JUST FOR YOU....NOT MEohmy.gif

Ya im that guy......so get it right

• Upvote 1

haha..... My grand father retired as a CSM from the Army..where he was in the last horse drawn 1 CAL..... then joined the Air Force and retired a CSMAF (President Reagan served under him and remained friends till his death in 1987) and Nancy Reagan came to the funeral to see my grandmother who where good friends

So when you say its Illegal ...Thats JUST FOR YOU....NOT MEohmy.gif

Ya im that guy......so get it right

Randalln 5 minutes of reading google searches confirmed that all 42,000 have been recovered and the majority destroyed. Also confirmed is that it is highly illegal to own one which you dont. Another intresting fact is there were many fakes made in Asia and imported into the US. Guess you feel like a real big shot showing everyone how rich you are with your fake note huh? No need to lie about your family history just to defend another lie that you have already started. Hurry, think of another lie to keep both other lies going.

post-26818-133074031157_thumb.jpghere you go numnuts

I guess now your gona say i just got back from the museum

Idiots

No, you simply took another person's photo and used it...

Do you really think that there is more than 1 $100,000 note with the serial number of A00020109A?

The same serial number that is on the Flickr photo which is shown to be from the Smithsonian National Museum of American History in D.C. is on the note that you just claimed to just take a picture of...

Oh, by the way... The image you appeared to have used for your latest BS is the same as this LINK

The only difference is that this time you thought that changing the file name would make it harder to locate the source of your attempted deception. Didn't matter though, you weren't able to change the serial number anyway... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch... That's gotta burn... :lol:

• Upvote 2

Do you really think that there is more than 1 $100,000 note with the serial number of A00020109A?

The same serial number that is on the Flickr photo which is shown to be from the Smithsonian National Museum of American History in D.C. is on the note that you just claimed to just take a picture of...

Oh, by the way... The image you appeared to have used for your latest BS is the same as this LINK

The only difference is that this time you thought that changing the file name would make it harder to locate the source of your attempted deception. Didn't matter though, you weren't able to change the serial number anyway... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so show me these serial numbers on the photo

AHH you may want to read here fela .....This image depicts a unit of currency issued by the United States of America. If this is an image of paper currency or a coin not listed here, it is solely a work of the United States government, is ineligible for copyright, and is therefore in the public domain.

Fraudulent use of this image is punishable under applicable counterfeiting laws.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so show me these serial numbers on the photo

Wow.... you are still here? Figured you would have run away in discrace by now. Cant seem to know when to quit do you? It is obvious that everything you type is totally bogus and instead of the big shot you claim to be you are probably nothing more than some pimple faced kid sitting in Mommy and Daddys basement using their computer. Admitt defeat and run back to the main forums. Your debates here present no challenge anyway.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Huh? If you have the bill to look at why are you having to ask where the serial number is located? It would be right there in front of you... :lol:

Here's a hint... It's on the front of the note... :lol:

Ya i now the note number

show me theses numbers that you say match somebodies photo

I just took that pic .....match the number

my dad said the last time this bill was out on tour was 09' and that happen wail i was in Afghanistan

and there are only 3 -4 left that the US track

300+ are still unaccounted for

so where yall get your knowledge .....you need too check your source

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya i now the note number

show me theses numbers that you say match somebodies photo

I just took that pic .....match the number

my dad said the last time this bill was out on tour was 09' and that happen wail i was in Afghanistan

and there are only 3 -4 left that the US track

300+ are still unaccounted for

so where yall get your knowledge .....you need too check your source

Yeah maybe we will believe you instead of all these sources especially since you have always proven to be truthful.

By the way, check one of these links where a guy points out that you can buy replicas on E-bay. Hurry Randalln, make a bid so you can have a picture of one that you actually took.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_denominations_of_United_States_currency

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/DrDon/20070322_denomination_treasury_bill_a1.asp

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071008011003AAg6S8o

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/44861

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/37518

http://purpleslinky.com/offbeat/500-to-1000-to-10000-and-beyond-the-biggest-dollar-bills-in-united-states-history/

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1

The US didn't start removing the large denominations in the 1940s, they simply stopped printing them then. They didn't start to remove them from circulation until almost 1970... And there are still a lot of high denomination notes still in circulation and are still legal tender, so completely different situations.

The US wasn't removing those notes to reduce the volume of currency in circulation as Iraq has stated their intent is to do.

On a side note since the large denominations in the US was brought up, many try and make the claims that the US went through a similar situation due to the Great Depression, issuing large denominations and can somehow be made as a comparison to what everyone is hoping for from Iraq... The big problem is that large denominations were printed long before the depression era (decades), and the fact that the depression in the US was an example of massive deflation and not hyperinflation. The monetary system in the US actually shrank rather than increase many times over like Iraq has had happen.

So if Iraq is trying to reduce the volume of currency in circulation, lets look at the numbers and tell me if it makes logical sense.

Population in Iraq: 31 million

Dinars in Circulation: 30 trillion?

Remove 3 zeros and you now have 30 billion in circulation.

That is on average 967 dinars per a person.

So if Iraq is trying to reduce the volume of currency in circulation, lets look at the numbers and tell me if it makes logical sense.

Population in Iraq: 31 million

Dinars in Circulation: 30 trillion?

Remove 3 zeros and you now have 30 billion in circulation.

That is on average 967 dinars per a person.

Given that the per capita income in Iraq is only about $4,000 USD per year, that average would not really cause an issue.

M1 for the US is ~$2T, so ~$6,400 per person. We're much more than only 6x richer if those ~1000 dinars are worth a buck each (i.e. after the RD). So it doesn't seem to small, maybe too big, or maybe M1 per capita is a not that meaningful of a metric. The amount of money in circulation is going to be more related to the size and breadth and type and so on of the economy.

all the bashers parking their dirty $%^# in this thread 2nite huh?

Chitown sells cheap stuff, Don't sell us THIS CHEAP STUFF CHITOWN

but i know, you're just doing your job!

The spirit of Christ compels you, TO ACT RIGHT! LEAVE DEMON!

Perhaps you have wandered into the wrong room? This is "Rational Discussion", I think you may be looking for "Incoherent Ranting", that's two doors down on the left.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps you have wandered into the wrong room? This is "Rational Discussion", I think you may be looking for "Incoherent Ranting", that's two doors down on the left.

and where exactly is two door down on the left on this forum, i didn't see any doors when i typed in the url for dinarvets.....and im Incoherent, and ranting.....everything you just said pertains to nothing that regards a forum, specifically this forum. Perhaps you need to know your role?

ONLY in case you were "just joking", i'm, "just joking" as well :-P

• Upvote 1

The US didn't start removing the large denominations in the 1940s, they simply stopped printing them then. They didn't start to remove them from circulation until almost 1970... And there are still a lot of high denomination notes still in circulation and are still legal tender, so completely different situations.

The US wasn't removing those notes to reduce the volume of currency in circulation as Iraq has stated their intent is to do.

On a side note since the large denominations in the US was brought up, many try and make the claims that the US went through a similar situation due to the Great Depression, issuing large denominations and can somehow be made as a comparison to what everyone is hoping for from Iraq... The big problem is that large denominations were printed long before the depression era (decades), and the fact that the depression in the US was an example of massive deflation and not hyperinflation. The monetary system in the US actually shrank rather than increase many times over like Iraq has had happen.

My questions is when did the US take the large denoms out of circulation AND reduce their value???? If I had a $1000 US bill and I had to exchange it for the lower denoms, wouldn't I receive the lower currency to equal the amount I had to surrender? I don't recall ever hearing about large US denoms being devalued in the manner stated here.