Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's how this can't happen how we want it.

DinarChiTown

No prob. Don't get me wrong I'm pro rv/ ri, but.. with the stakes this high and the players (known) involved I'm prepared to have wasted my money. If it doesn't go the way we hope it does, so be it. I just hope no one does anything rash.. I remember reading and commenting on one member's claim to have quit his/ her job b/c they thought the spirit had moved them in the direction of a gauranteed rv. I won't bash faith too much, but I do sometimes worry about how people will deal with the outcome. Either way, I've got your back. Good luck, and don't stress to much my friend.

Nice post. Good thing we can't control peoples thoughts and actions. People imo should be allowed to succeed or fail based on they're merit. I think as a society we worry to much about hurting lil johnny or lil jane's feelings if they fail. It's called life and failure at some point does play a part in it. I to hope for an RV/RI but have been prepared for all possible endings since the begining,just like in any investment or business.I'm a big boy and am responsible for ALL of my actions. Success should be a goal,but it's not absolute. Best to all

Most of this stuff is for reading taking with me what I want. Come on people everyone can post but you should be big enough to take from it what you will. Don't kill the poor messenger he has to do his part also. Be nice and play fair. JMHO Besides I like everyones point of view as long as they are not blatant lies. :twocents:

Time to shut down dv. We finally have the answers. Thank egod for you. Im erecting a statue in your honor. You wisdom is too much for me to handle. You are truly the fool among fools. If you are soo convinced of the outcome then get out and go away. But you don't and you wont because you know there is a chance of everything. You obviously have no life , since you come into this place to discuss something that is completely false. Isn't that like an athiest going to a church and following the news on god and christianity? He would be considered a fool for spending his time involved in something that he truly doesn't believ in.

• Upvote 4

IT has been said for over a year ................25,000 will become 25 AFTER the removal of the three zero currency that means you use a 25000 to buy something it will be taken from circulation and you will get change for what you buy

How you gonna do that if there's an RV with any significant value?? :lol:

• Upvote 1

For arguments sake, let's say this happens how we would like it to. The RV comes out and there's no RD, out of country anyway. We already know Iraqis' will turn their 25K notes and it will become 25 NEW Dinar, 1:1 exchange rate. How many of the moron gurus say it will go (med, cap, and the like) is that all those 25K Dinar we hold, will magically be treated differently OUTSIDE country. Effectively rendering the LOP to in country only. So, by that logic, the 25K notes the Iraqis' have are worth the same they were yesterday, but outside of country, worth 1000x more. Hmmmm. Sound stupid? That's because it is. It can't and will not happen like that. Think about it, Akbar finds out that outside of his country, his 25K note is worth 25K USD. Well now, why don't I just mail out a bunch of 25K notes to cousin Ammar in Turkey and cash in for the 25K USD and live happily ever after. Really guys, just ask yourselves, can that really happen? NOOOOOO! It will not and never will. This whole RV scam is not in owning the currency, which is perfectly legal, it's that we were all led to believe we were going to be over-night millionaires.

Listen, I've got a mere 1M Dinar. I'm in it until the end. I know it's going to RD, minus spreads, I'll probably lose 30% to the dealers. Because once this does go down, our US banks still aren't going to deal with it. Only the Dinar dealers are going to buy it back from you at another 20% spread. That's the way it is. You can piss and moan and neg all ya want, but that is the TRUTH.

EasyRider, don't even bother responding to this.

Look, your whole argument is in-country LOP. You're right - it's not going to happen. Border problems etc.

Yes, the pumpers are stupid for saying this...yada yada...

Your main argument for RD should be money in currency in circulation - but no one knows the answer to that:

Has CBI pulled in dinar at auctions and how much?

How much has been printed and have they stopped?

Do they know how much dinar is outstanding?

How much is actually dollar use in country and how much dianar is stashed by Iraqis?

There are too many unknowns, and the unknown unknowns...well they are really unknowable... (shades of Rummy, no?)

All we know as it will increase in absolute value sometime in the upcoming few years. It will have to increase in ABSOLUTE value given their neighborhood, resources and current occupying power. I think they'll hybrid RD/RV, take off a zero or two, we'll make 10K to 100K per million, then small RV to Kuwait's level.

:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look, your whole argument is in-country LOP. You're right - it's not going to happen. Border problems etc.

Yes, the pumpers are stupid for saying this...yada yada...

Your main argument for RD should be money in currency in circulation - but no one knows the answer to that:

Has CBI pulled in dinar at auctions and how much?

How much has been printed and have they stopped?

Do they know how much dinar is outstanding?

How much is actually dollar use in country and how much dianar is stashed by Iraqis?

There are too many unknowns, and the unknown unknowns...well they are really unknowable... (shades of Rummy, no?)

All we know as it will increase in absolute value sometime in the upcoming few years. It will have to increase in ABSOLUTE value given their neighborhood, resources and current occupying power. I think they'll hybrid RD/RV, take off a zero or two, we'll make 10K to 100K per million, then small RV to Kuwait's level.

:D

Exactly the point I made a few days ago. We will have an RD and an RV at the same time, but neither will generate mega-millions, for the 'casual' investor. The big gain on this investment is a real long haul.

Is their 'neighbourhood' somewhere you 'd want to live? The 'unknowns' are clearly, by definition, 'unknown'....otherwise, we'd know?

Iraq is a mess and it cannot revitalise itself, instantaneously, by unilaterally deciding its Economy is worth 1000x more than it was yesterday.

Who in the world wants to buy Iraqi Dinar (leaving the speculative "Guru" incentivised investors out of the answer) and why? What does anyone want to buy from Iraq? Oil. But, that will have to be paid for in dollars, or a "solid" currency, certainly you and I are not in this market place?

The American dream lives on...Live long and prosper, but I very much doubt it will be as a result of the mega millions to be made from the Iraq Dinar?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

DinarChiTown-first of all I just looked at your reputation and it tells me all I need to know. Second of all, I believe that anyone can comment on anything on this site, including EasyRider. He may not take the time to since it basically is not worth most of our time to argue with someone who thinks they already know it all. Third-you are wrong about only dealers cashing in the Dinar when it RV's. We bank at a small local bank that has only 5 branches in Ohio. We have talked with them about this situation and they have guaranteed that they will be glad to cash us in. Fourth-if you are so sure you are going to lose SOOOOO much money on your Dinar, why don't you sell it now. You can sell it on this site, or ebay. That way you would not have to keep coming on here moaning and groaning and trying to get us all down.

Now I remember why I don't waste my time in this section.

Your response is exactly what Easy would say. Your bank won't exchange your dinar because it won't be internationally traded. It will still be a fixed peg regime. Someday, this will trade Int'l but not right after the RD. This whole neg/pos point system is stupid. I come on and tell it like it is, in the LOP section no less. You just don't like to hear it. I don't blame you but your heads are in the clouds. I'm not arrogant even though the posts might come off that way, I'm a realist. Not trying to get anyone down, but reality is reality and nothing anyone comes on here and says will change the the OVERWHELMINGLY likely outcome of this situation. It will RD, and all we can hope for is it slowly raises over the years to a 3+ rate and we make close to 300%. Not a bad investment if that happens.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Your response is exactly what Easy would say. Your bank won't exchange your dinar because it won't be internationally traded. It will still be a fixed peg regime. Someday, this will trade Int'l but not right after the RD. This whole neg/pos point system is stupid. I come on and tell it like it is, in the LOP section no less. You just don't like to hear it. I don't blame you but your heads are in the clouds. I'm not arrogant even though the posts might come off that way, I'm a realist. Not trying to get anyone down, but reality is reality and nothing anyone comes on here and says will change the the OVERWHELMINGLY likely outcome of this situation. It will RD, and all we can hope for is it slowly raises over the years to a 3+ rate and we make close to 300%. Not a bad investment if that happens.

I admit it does make sense even though I don't like it... Let's see and let's hope.....

Actually they have said many times.."delete the 3 zeros from the LOCAL currency" as well as "from the currency".

Nobody added currency to the articles, you can google and find 1000's of articles proving such.

What it means is still up to interpretation.

You are correct in that they say "delete from the local currency" or "from the currency"...but that is not what HE said...his quote was "delete the three zero currency"...both have very specific and clear meanings...

Delete the zeros from the currency = delete it from ALL of the currency...basically moving the decimal over three places.

Delete the three zero currency = ONLY deleting the currency with three zeros

The change he made to what they have published is significant...and you will not find a article that states "Delete the three zero currency"...that version doesn't exist.

• Upvote 2

Randal, are you that stupid? I'm sorry but you just don't get it. Yes, Iraq IS CHANGING their currency, and NOT adding to it. Adding to it would imply that in ADDITION to the lower denoms, the three zero notes will also be there. That is not the case. They are replacing the THREE ZERO notes with lower denom notes, also known as a REDENOMINATION! As in REPLACED! They will have lower denoms and fils, what don't you get here? I'm blown away by the ignorance. The NEW notes will have all three languages on them, which they don't now, as in REPLACED! Knock it off. Stop pumping the nonsense!

for one your a moron

I have a large stake in the TBI thats the trade bank of Iraq ...i know whats taking place

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The US didn't start removing the large denominations in the 1940s, they simply stopped printing them then. They didn't start to remove them from circulation until almost 1970... And there are still a lot of high denomination notes still in circulation and are still legal tender, so completely different situations.

The US wasn't removing those notes to reduce the volume of currency in circulation as Iraq has stated their intent is to do.

On a side note since the large denominations in the US was brought up, many try and make the claims that the US went through a similar situation due to the Great Depression, issuing large denominations and can somehow be made as a comparison to what everyone is hoping for from Iraq... The big problem is that large denominations were printed long before the depression era (decades), and the fact that the depression in the US was an example of massive deflation and not hyperinflation. The monetary system in the US actually shrank rather than increase many times over like Iraq has had happen.

and you need to do more studying in......... 1940 we had 100,000 notes in circulation ( i have one in my safe ) and by 1969 every thing but the 100 dollar bill had ben removed and lead to removing us from the gold standard

the 100 dollar bill was printed in 1966 and replaced the 1000 dollar bill that was removed in 1969

Like all U.S. currency, United States Notes were produced in a large sized format until 1929, at which point the notes' sizes were reduced to the small-size format of the present day.

The original large-sized Civil War issues were dated 1862 and 1863, and issued in denominations of $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $500 and $1000.[26] The United States Notes were dramatically redesigned for the Series of 1869, the so-called Rainbow Notes. The notes were again redesigned in the Series of 1874, 1875 and 1878. The Series of 1878 included, for the first and last time, notes of $5,000 and $10,000 denominations. The final across-the-board redesign of the large-sized notes was the Series of 1880. Individual denominations were redesigned in 1901, 1907, 1917 and 1923.

On small-sized United States Notes, the U.S. Treasury Seal and the serial numbers are printed in red (contrasting with Federal Reserve Notes, where they usually appear in green). By the time the small-size format was adopted, the Federal Reserve System was already in place and there was limited need for United States Notes. They were mainly issued in $2 and $5 denominations in the Series years of 1928, 1953, and 1963. There was a limited issue of $1 notes in the Series of 1928, and an issue of $100 notes in the Series year of 1966, mainly to satisfy legacy legal requirements of maintaining the mandated quantity in circulation.

Section 5119(B)(2) of Title 31, United States Code, was amended by the Riegle Community Development and Regulatory Improvement Act of 1994 (Public Law 103-325) to read as follows: "The Secretary shall not be required to reissue United States currency notes upon redemption." This does not change the legal tender status of United States Notes nor does it require a recall of those notes already in circulation. This provision means that United States Notes are to be cancelled and destroyed but not reissued. This will eventually result in a decrease in the amount of these notes outstanding.[27]

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1

Randal, are you that stupid? I'm sorry but you just don't get it. Yes, Iraq IS CHANGING their currency, and NOT adding to it. Adding to it would imply that in ADDITION to the lower denoms, the three zero notes will also be there. That is not the case. They are replacing the THREE ZERO notes with lower denom notes, also known as a REDENOMINATION! As in REPLACED! They will have lower denoms and fils, what don't you get here? I'm blown away by the ignorance. The NEW notes will have all three languages on them, which they don't now, as in REPLACED! Knock it off. Stop pumping the nonsense!

and how do you read the notes now if they dont already have english on them .....last time i checked (25,000 is english).....and you do know that the .......english language comes from there dont you .....along with..... math,and .... science ...and every thing else that it takes for us too have this ridiculous conversationrolleyes.gif

you need more education person.....before you come at me thinking you know more than I do about what is taking place in IRAQ ohmy.gif

thats right i called you a moron and insulted your intelligence

and if you require a link ...1-800 WGA-FWUT hope i dont have to spell it out for you have a nice day

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2

For arguments sake, let's say this happens how we would like it to. The RV comes out and there's no RD, out of country anyway. We already know Iraqis' will turn their 25K notes and it will become 25 NEW Dinar, 1:1 exchange rate. How many of the moron gurus say it will go (med, cap, and the like) is that all those 25K Dinar we hold, will magically be treated differently OUTSIDE country. Effectively rendering the LOP to in country only. So, by that logic, the 25K notes the Iraqis' have are worth the same they were yesterday, but outside of country, worth 1000x more. Hmmmm. Sound stupid? That's because it is. It can't and will not happen like that. Think about it, Akbar finds out that outside of his country, his 25K note is worth 25K USD. Well now, why don't I just mail out a bunch of 25K notes to cousin Ammar in Turkey and cash in for the 25K USD and live happily ever after. Really guys, just ask yourselves, can that really happen? NOOOOOO! It will not and never will. This whole RV scam is not in owning the currency, which is perfectly legal, it's that we were all led to believe we were going to be over-night millionaires.

Listen, I've got a mere 1M Dinar. I'm in it until the end. I know it's going to RD, minus spreads, I'll probably lose 30% to the dealers. Because once this does go down, our US banks still aren't going to deal with it. Only the Dinar dealers are going to buy it back from you at another 20% spread. That's the way it is. You can piss and moan and neg all ya want, but that is the TRUTH.

EasyRider, don't even bother responding to this.

Yes all those Arab countries that have bought dinar and going to the prom in Baghdad are going to love a denom they owe the freaking world .you come out to the world with a denom i can can tell you overnight they will cause the fastest racial and military breakdown ever seen in our life Talk about a morale killer you all better take your profit and buy Canadian oil because NO ONE WILL BE BUYING YOUR SWEET CRUDE I KNOW If this turns out like that that tells you the United States is so far in debt they must steal from it own people for the banks.

And if you had a clue of what you are talking about you would know that the banks take your dinar NOW ...moron

and i have made plenty already on dinar ...bought it under 400 per million ....and can sell it for over 1100 per million .....who is the stupid one cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Yes all those Arab countries that have bought dinar and going to the prom in Baghdad are going to love adenimm they owe the freaking world .you come out to the world with adenimm i can can tell you overnight they will cause the fastest racial and military breakdown ever seen in our life Talk about a morale killer you all better take your profit and buy Canadian oil because NO ONE WILL BE BUYING YOUR SWEET CRUDE I KNOW If this turns out like that that tells you the United States is so far in debt they must steal from it own people for the banks.

Can you imagine a LOP what they sell for 840 a mil we payed close to 1,200 a mil. if you took a the site mods, pumpers gurus, sisponsorsers ,owners, dealers,bloggerconferencence callers ebay multi sellers that pushed it for monetary gains .this is just not a missextratra point in a super bowl bet. it will stay with you .Say your town you reside in is 100,000 population I bet over there are 250 dinarian's and you know there are 10 or 20 out of thgroupuop that you do not ever want to meet.. i think a 100,000 is a pretty small cialmostost a town .i would not like those odds.

Edited by Negative Arbitrage

and you need to do more studying in......... 1940 we had 100,000 notes in circulation ( i have one in my safe ) and by 1969 every thing but the 100 dollar bill had ben removed and lead to removing us from the gold standard

the 100 dollar bill was printed in 1966 and replaced the 1000 dollar bill that was removed in 1969

Like all U.S. currency, United States Notes were produced in a large sized format until 1929, at which point the notes' sizes were reduced to the small-size format of the present day.

The original large-sized Civil War issues were dated 1862 and 1863, and issued in denominations of $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $500 and $1000.[26] The United States Notes were dramatically redesigned for the Series of 1869, the so-called Rainbow Notes. The notes were again redesigned in the Series of 1874, 1875 and 1878. The Series of 1878 included, for the first and last time, notes of $5,000 and $10,000 denominations. The final across-the-board redesign of the large-sized notes was the Series of 1880. Individual denominations were redesigned in 1901, 1907, 1917 and 1923.

On small-sized United States Notes, the U.S. Treasury Seal and the serial numbers are printed in red (contrasting with Federal Reserve Notes, where they usually appear in green). By the time the small-size format was adopted, the Federal Reserve System was already in place and there was limited need for United States Notes. They were mainly issued in $2 and $5 denominations in the Series years of 1928, 1953, and 1963. There was a limited issue of $1 notes in the Series of 1928, and an issue of $100 notes in the Series year of 1966, mainly to satisfy legacy legal requirements of maintaining the mandated quantity in circulation.

Section 5119(B)(2) of Title 31, United States Code, was amended by the Riegle Community Development and Regulatory Improvement Act of 1994 (Public Law 103-325) to read as follows: "The Secretary shall not be required to reissue United States currency notes upon redemption." This does not change the legal tender status of United States Notes nor does it require a recall of those notes already in circulation. This provision means that United States Notes are to be cancelled and destroyed but not reissued. This will eventually result in a decrease in the amount of these notes outstanding.[27]

How can you compare what the US did with its high denomination notes with Iraq? When did the US have a M2 of 60 trillion? When did a loaf of bread cost 2000 dolllars? When did people in the US carry around stacks of 25,000 notes to go shopping? Your argument holds no water.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here's a question....assuming when the new notes are rolled out, what are we supposed to do with our 000 notes? Unless the IQD becomes an internationally recognized & traded currency I highly doubt we can walk into a local Wells Fargo and exchange them for the new lower denominations. After some time (be it months or years) our 000 notes will be declared null & void by the CBI.

Sounds like we'd be stuck selling them off to some dealer, assuming they'd even want to touch them. Or perhaps flying to Iraq to visit a local bank to swap them for LD's. Either way this isnt sounding too comfortable.

Lest we not forget either..once 2013 rolls in, the CBI can issue LD's and simply declare our 000 notes voided. Effectively screwing out of country speculators/investors altogether. Sure they'll let the Iraqis exchange their notes for LD's but what about those outside Iraq?

Edited by andy3978
  • Upvote 1

How can you compare what the US did with its high denomination notes with Iraq? When did the US have a M2 of 60 trillion? When did a loaf of bread cost 2000 dolllars? When did people in the US carry around stacks of 25,000 notes to go shopping? Your argument holds no water.

HAHAHAHAHA another young buck that dont know history .....i think if you go back and read up on the great depression and the great dust bowl .......you will be floored .......

WHY DO PEOPLE CONSTANTLY SHOW THERE IGNORANCE ............huh.gif

DON"T YOU HAVE GRAND PARENTS ,,,,,,,,,or judging from you inability to hold a conversation on a subject from 75 years ago .....GREAT GRAND PARENTS biggrin.gif

and by the way IRAQI's dont buy bread from a store ......unless they have killed all the woman in there house ..........THE SISTERS JOB IS TO MAKE THE BREAD they are not LIKE lazy americans .....who could not bake a loaf of bread from scratch if there life depended on it

NO AFFIANCE TO THOUSE LADYS OUT THERE THAT STILL CAN COOK AND CLEAN LIKE THERE GRAND MOTHER wish there were more of you ........

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

HAHAHAHAHA another young buck that dont know history .....i think if you go back and read up on the great depression and the great dust bowl .......you will be floored .......

DON"T YOU HAVE GRAND PARENTS ,,,,,,,,,or judging from you inability to hold a conversation on a subject from 75 years ago .....GREAT GRAND PARENTS biggrin.gif

and by the way IRAQI's dont buy bread from a store ......unless they have killed all the woman in there house ..........THE SISTERS JOB IS TO MAKE THE BREAD they are not LIKE lazy americans .....who could not bake a loaf of bread from scratch if there life depended on it

NO AFFIANCE TO THOUSE LADYS OUT THERE THAT STILL CAN COOK AND CLEAN LIKE THERE GRAND MOTHER wish there were more of you ........

Just curious, if you type in all CAPS does that make you more RIGHT than the others?

Randalln you obviously dont have half a clue as to what is going on. The great depression actually deflated the US money supply wich is the exact opposite of inflation since you didnt know.

So since Iraqi women bake bread then the CBI is pulling all the large denoms like the US did? Do you even understand a what a hyperinflated currency is? Why am I even attempting to debate someone who has cashed out multiple times with their buddy who has pockets full of cash on a plane from change from cashing out? Haha.

Maybe instead of calling me ignorant you can come with something other than stupidity.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Randalln you obviously dont have half a clue as to what is going on. The great depression actually deflated the US money supply wich is the exact opposite of inflation since you didnt know.

So since Iraqi women bake bread then the CBI is pulling all the large denoms like the US did? Do you even understand a what a hyperinflated currency is? Why am I even attempting to debate someone who has cashed out multiple times with their buddy who has pockets full of cash on a plane from change from cashing out? Haha.

Maybe instead of calling me ignorant you can come with something other than stupidity.

They are not changing the money because of any(one) thing that has happened ...............they are following a plan to get them back to where they were .....before A bad leader took them to the brink of destruction ......and till you figure that point out you will still be a follower and not a leader ....

At the end of the day there economy is just like ours .........all the resources they need to sustain there selves .....all the need is a firm push...... and some technical direction

And protection from people who would come and take there wealth ..........

Hyperinflation plays no part in the plan laid out before them ......education is the driving factor in this debacle...wink.gif

And as soon as the population catches up with the administration ............things will take off at a extreme pace ....just like America of the late 30's thru the 50's and 60's

AND THAT IS JUST THE FACTS .....not everybody's get rich quick plans

And if you where smart as you think you are .....you too would have been able to have the investments i have in Iraq right now .....that payed off....

WE ARE JUST WATING ON THE CASH SIDE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are not changing the money because of any(one) thing that has happened ...............they are following a plan to get them back to where they were .....before A bad leader took them to the brink of destruction ......and till you figure that point out you will still be a follower and not a leader ....

At the end of the day there economy is just like ours .........all the resources they need to sustain there selves .....all the need is a firm push...... and some technical direction

And protection from people who would come and take there wealth ..........

Hyperinflation plays no part in the plan laid out before them ......education is the driving factor in this debacle...wink.gif

And as soon as the population catches up with the administration ............things will take off at a extreme pace ....just like America of the late 30's thru the 50's and 60's

AND THAT IS JUST THE FACTS .....not everybody's get rich quick plans

Yeah....OK....we will just end our discussion there. I promise to work harder to be a leader and not a follower. Hahaha

Yeah....OK....we will just end our discussion there. I promise to work harder to be a leader and not a follower. Hahaha

Hyperinflation it directly correlated to the debt of a country ....and the ability to pay ones debts ........IRAQ HAS NO DEBT....that is why it was so important to get the world to forgive there DEBT's

get a clue iraq is the rockstar of the emerging markets ........they have 60% to GDP growth for the past two years ....and are projected to triple that in the next 5 years