Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's how this can't happen how we want it.

DinarChiTown

For arguments sake, let's say this happens how we would like it to. The RV comes out and there's no RD, out of country anyway. We already know Iraqis' will turn their 25K notes and it will become 25 NEW Dinar, 1:1 exchange rate. How many of the moron gurus say it will go (med, cap, and the like) is that all those 25K Dinar we hold, will magically be treated differently OUTSIDE country. Effectively rendering the LOP to in country only. So, by that logic, the 25K notes the Iraqis' have are worth the same they were yesterday, but outside of country, worth 1000x more. Hmmmm. Sound stupid? That's because it is. It can't and will not happen like that. Think about it, Akbar finds out that outside of his country, his 25K note is worth 25K USD. Well now, why don't I just mail out a bunch of 25K notes to cousin Ammar in Turkey and cash in for the 25K USD and live happily ever after. Really guys, just ask yourselves, can that really happen? NOOOOOO! It will not and never will. This whole RV scam is not in owning the currency, which is perfectly legal, it's that we were all led to believe we were going to be over-night millionaires.

Listen, I've got a mere 1M Dinar. I'm in it until the end. I know it's going to RD, minus spreads, I'll probably lose 30% to the dealers. Because once this does go down, our US banks still aren't going to deal with it. Only the Dinar dealers are going to buy it back from you at another 20% spread. That's the way it is. You can piss and moan and neg all ya want, but that is the TRUTH.

EasyRider, don't even bother responding to this.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 16

For arguments sake, let's say this happens how we would like it to. The RV comes out and there's no RD, out of country anyway. We already know Iraqis' will turn their 25K notes and it will become 25 NEW Dinar, 1:1 exchange rate. How many of the moron gurus say it will go (med, cap, and the like) is that all those 25K Dinar we hold, will magically be treated differently OUTSIDE country. Effectively rendering the LOP to in country only. So, by that logic, the 25K notes the Iraqis' have are worth the same they were yesterday, but outside of country, worth 1000x more. Hmmmm. Sound stupid? That's because it is. It can't and will not happen like that. Think about it, Akbar finds out that outside of his country, his 25K note is worth 25K USD. Well now, why don't I just mail out a bunch of 25K notes to cousin Ammar in Turkey and cash in for the 25K USD and live happily ever after. Really guys, just ask yourselves, can that really happen? NOOOOOO! It will not and never will. This whole RV scam is not in owning the currency, which is perfectly legal, it's that we were all led to believe we were going to be over-night millionaires.

Listen, I've got a mere 1M Dinar. I'm in it until the end. I know it's going to RD, minus spreads, I'll probably lose 30% to the dealers. Because once this does go down, our US banks still aren't going to deal with it. Only the Dinar dealers are going to buy it back from you at another 20% spread. That's the way it is. You can piss and moan and neg all ya want, but that is the TRUTH.

EasyRider, don't even bother responding to this.

Damn if I only had asked you for the truth. Unless you happen to know Shabibi personally I don't think you know the answer either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, I'll take a crack at it. We can debate this into the ground. Well, actually that's already happened several several times. We can all look at the articles that come out of Iraq, listen to gurus if we need a boost, read Adam's chats, read the rumor section, news section, opinions and two cents section, listen to conference calls, hear stories of overseas contractors and contacts and bank stories ad infinitum. Truth is despite what we read or hear, nothing and I do mean nothing is really important until something happens. RV, RI, Lop/ RD, the deathstar showing up in orbit lol. We have no control here. None. Worrying accomplishes nothing other than to cause stress and high blood pressure. Live life. Your own life, and let whatever may happen, happen. I need this too, just so you know. So do most people who were introduced to a multi colored currency with a language most of us can't read. But, I can't sit and worry about it. Chances are you can't either, even though you are. If we don't see something good come from this.. well I'm prepared for that. You should be too. Something will happen one way or another. I personally believe it will be in our and the Iraqi peoples' favor. I have zero desire to back that up with numbers, charts and graphs, or links. Others have already beaten me to the point. I'd reserve my energy till the hour something happens if I were you. I'm not saying that to be an ****, just trying to look out for the welfare of a fellow investor. Good Luck, peace.

• Upvote 2

Ok, I'll take a crack at it. We can debate this into the ground. Well, actually that's already happened several several times. We can all look at the articles that come out of Iraq, listen to gurus if we need a boost, read Adam's chats, read the rumor section, news section, opinions and two cents section, listen to conference calls, hear stories of overseas contractors and contacts and bank stories ad infinitum. Truth is despite what we read or hear, nothing and I do mean nothing is really important until something happens. RV, RI, Lop/ RD, the deathstar showing up in orbit lol. We have no control here. None. Worrying accomplishes nothing other than to cause stress and high blood pressure. Live life. Your own life, and let whatever may happen, happen. I need this too, just so you know. So do most people who were introduced to a multi colored currency with a language most of us can't read. But, I can't sit and worry about it. Chances are you can't either, even though you are. If we don't see something good come from this.. well I'm prepared for that. You should be too. Something will happen one way or another. I personally believe it will be in our and the Iraqi peoples' favor. I have zero desire to back that up with numbers, charts and graphs, or links. Others have already beaten me to the point. I'd reserve my energy till the hour something happens if I were you. I'm not saying that to be an ****, just trying to look out for the welfare of a fellow investor. Good Luck, peace.

Well said Blu and you're right, it just chaps my hide that so many hang on the pump and don't see the likely outcome. Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

IT has been said for over a year ................25,000 will become 25 AFTER the removal of the three zero currency that means you use a 25000 to buy something it will be taken from circulation and you will get change for what you buy

BUT THE CURRENCY WILL CO-EXIST ..... They can't have the same value

• Upvote 1

Well said Blu and you're right, it just chaps my hide that so many hang on the pump and don't see the likely outcome. Thanks.

No prob. Don't get me wrong I'm pro rv/ ri, but.. with the stakes this high and the players (known) involved I'm prepared to have wasted my money. If it doesn't go the way we hope it does, so be it. I just hope no one does anything rash.. I remember reading and commenting on one member's claim to have quit his/ her job b/c they thought the spirit had moved them in the direction of a gauranteed rv. I won't bash faith too much, but I do sometimes worry about how people will deal with the outcome. Either way, I've got your back. Good luck, and don't stress to much my friend.

BUT THE CURRENCY WILL CO-EXIST ..... They can't have the same value

and there you have it they cant have the same value ................

so that means if its..... true........ that they are out at the same time they cant have the same value

SO NO LOP

its not that hard to under stand

• Upvote 5

and there you have it they cant have the same value ................

so that means if its..... true........ that they are out at the same time they cant have the same value

SO NO LOP

its not that hard to under stand

Incorrect. Both the old IQD (the ones we hold) and the NEW IQD (Lower Denoms) will coexist and have the SAME value. I'm trying to find that picture that was floating around that showed a Turkish shop that had both values on the sign when they RD'd. Essentially, you go buy a $20 USD item, in the Iraqi shop, it will show 25 New Dinar and 25K Old Dinar. How are you missing this? 1000:1 ratio. Not rocket science....are you a secret pumper? You're always pumping the LOP CAN'T HAPPEN.

• Upvote 3

Incorrect. Both the old IQD (the ones we hold) and the NEW IQD (Lower Denoms) will coexist and have the SAME value. I'm trying to find that picture that was floating around that showed a Turkish shop that had both values on the sign when they RD'd. Essentially, you go buy a $20 USD item, in the Iraqi shop, it will show 25 New Dinar and 25K Old Dinar. How are you missing this? 1000:1 ratio. Not rocket science....are you a secret pumper? You're always pumping the LOP CAN'T HAPPEN.

I understand DinarChiTown. You're stating lop first, currencies coexist, then revalue once notes are exchanged. I did however read an article that the old currency would be of legal tender for 10 years! I took a risk and just hope this plays in my favor in the end.

• Upvote 1

thats the turks ....they changed there currency ..........they are not changing the currency ........IN IRAQ there adding to the currency......and removing large notes that are not needed in the future JUST LIKE AMERICA DID IN THE 1940's .....look it up

• Upvote 2

I understand DinarChiTown. You're stating lop first, currencies coexist, then revalue once notes are exchanged. I did however read an article that the old currency would be of legal tender for 10 years! I took a risk and just hope this plays in my favor in the end.

I hear ya bro, I'm in the same boat. I jumped in blind like most of us here did. I not hopeful, but I'd rather be the fool that did, than the fool that didn't....to quote another Dinarian. It just isn't going to happen like we want. You just can't get around the fact that a currency OUT of Iraq is worth $25K USD and not worth that IN country. It just doesn't work like that. Sux big time but that's the honest to god truth. I'm not selling because that money is gone in my mind. I'm holding out for that .00000000000001 percent chance this may happen like we want. We wait.....

Edited by DinarChiTown
  • Upvote 1

thats the turks ....they changed there currency ..........they are not changing the currency ........IN IRAQ there adding to the currency......and removing large notes that are not needed in the future JUST LIKE AMERICA DID IN THE 1940's .....look it up

Randal, are you that stupid? I'm sorry but you just don't get it. Yes, Iraq IS CHANGING their currency, and NOT adding to it. Adding to it would imply that in ADDITION to the lower denoms, the three zero notes will also be there. That is not the case. They are replacing the THREE ZERO notes with lower denom notes, also known as a REDENOMINATION! As in REPLACED! They will have lower denoms and fils, what don't you get here? I'm blown away by the ignorance. The NEW notes will have all three languages on them, which they don't now, as in REPLACED! Knock it off. Stop pumping the nonsense!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The US didn't start removing the large denominations in the 1940s, they simply stopped printing them then. They didn't start to remove them from circulation until almost 1970... And there are still a lot of high denomination notes still in circulation and are still legal tender, so completely different situations.

The US wasn't removing those notes to reduce the volume of currency in circulation as Iraq has stated their intent is to do.

On a side note since the large denominations in the US was brought up, many try and make the claims that the US went through a similar situation due to the Great Depression, issuing large denominations and can somehow be made as a comparison to what everyone is hoping for from Iraq... The big problem is that large denominations were printed long before the depression era (decades), and the fact that the depression in the US was an example of massive deflation and not hyperinflation. The monetary system in the US actually shrank rather than increase many times over like Iraq has had happen.

• Upvote 1

D

IT has been said for over a year ................25,000 will become 25 AFTER the removal of the three zero currency that means you use a 25000 to buy something it will be taken from circulation and you will get change for what you buy

So they are going to give Iraqis 999 new 25 notes for change of their 25,000 note that was worth 23 USD the day before? Hope all shops have an extra room to fill with change. Maybe they will only give them 240 of the new 100 notes. Yeah thats better and it really makes transactions easier and lowers the money supply. NOT!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You added the word "currency" to what they usually say...which is to "delete the three zeros". They will change ALL of their currency not just the notes with three zeros....by adding in the word "currency" it completely changes the meaning of what they intend to do.

they have been very clear that it will affect ALL notes...not just the ones with three zeros.

• Upvote 1

DinarChiTown-first of all I just looked at your reputation and it tells me all I need to know. Second of all, I believe that anyone can comment on anything on this site, including EasyRider. He may not take the time to since it basically is not worth most of our time to argue with someone who thinks they already know it all. Third-you are wrong about only dealers cashing in the Dinar when it RV's. We bank at a small local bank that has only 5 branches in Ohio. We have talked with them about this situation and they have guaranteed that they will be glad to cash us in. Fourth-if you are so sure you are going to lose SOOOOO much money on your Dinar, why don't you sell it now. You can sell it on this site, or ebay. That way you would not have to keep coming on here moaning and groaning and trying to get us all down.

Now I remember why I don't waste my time in this section.

• Upvote 4