Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Mailman delivers...

mailman17 says to (19:57:57):

REGARDING THAT ARTICLE THAT MED TOOK APART THIS MORNING

slow says to (19:57:57):hey mm17

mailman17 says to (19:58:00): HEY I LIKE WHAT IT SAYS

BUT NOTICE NEITHER SHABS NOT SALEH HAS HIS IMPRINT ON IT...THATS GOOD

I LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE IN 2 WAYS

FIRST....YOU CAN NOT GET A BETTER MESSAGE OUT TO THE PEOPLE THAN THIS'

THIS IS THE CBIS WAY OF ECUCATION...

AND THEY KNEW THEY COULDNT GET IT OUT WITHOUT SOMEONE PICKING UP ON IT

SECOND THEY TEASE US WITH LITTLE SNIPETS ALSO FINE

I LIKE THE 2 WEEKS..AND THE FACT THEY EXPLAIN THE DENOMS

Read More Link On Right

NOW...IF BY CHANCE...THEY DO NOT GET ERBIL DONE AND SIGNED OFF ON...OR IN THIS CASE WHATS LEFT OF THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AND THE MINISTERS SEATED

I EXPECT THEM TO DELAY THE BUDGET WHY?

BECAUSE SHABS WILL NOT RELEASE THE RATE WITHOUT IT

HE HAS TO SEE A GOVT FORMED AND HE HAS TO SEE AGREEMENTS MET

THEN ITS HIS TURN TO PLAY

AND IF NOT DONE..THE BUDGET WILL MOST LIKELY BE DELAYED INTO BEING ACTIVE

BUT THATS OK

GOING INTO THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE..ERBIL WAS ON THE TABLE THERE ANYWAY

BUT COME **** OR HIGH WATER...THIS WILL GET DONE BY THE SUMMIT

THE BUDGET WILL NOT COME OUT WITHOUT A RATE...AND THE RATE AINT COMING OUT TILL SHABS IS SATISFIED

I AM NOT WORRIED IN THE SLIGHTEST

NOW..THE NEW BILLS?...AGAIN...I AM NOT WORRIED...WHETHER THEY COME OUT ASAP OR LATER...MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

THE RATE WILL COME OUT ON SCHEDULE AND SHABS WILL HAVE ENOUGH BILLS TO COVER THAT TILL THE NEW ONES ARE ISSUED

AND WE ALREADY KNOW BOTH SETS WILL CO EXIST

SO STAY FOCUSED AND FOLLOW THE NEWS...AND ABOVE ALL...BE POSITIVE...WE TRULY ARE ALMOST HOME ON THIS...

DONE...THANKS FOR YOUR EARS

SBM says to (20:05:52): I thought the budget was done ? I don't understand

mailman17 says to (20:05:56): IT IS BUT SUPPOSEDLY ACTIVE ON MARCH 1

SBM says to (20:06:17): oh k

aattv68 says to (20:06:34):

ty mail love you attititude..........now if we could only get you to follow the football team.....lol

mailman17 says to (20:06:35):

THEY COULD DELAY AS IT MAKES NO SENSE TO PUT A BUDGET THAT HAS THE RATE IN IT WITHOUT THE RATE SEE WHAT I MEAN SMB?

SBM says to (20:07:12): yes thanks

mailman17 says to (20:07:16): YW

ksdunlap says to (20:07:37):

Thank you MM17

mailman17 says to (20:07:59):

THE TIMELINE IS LAID ON THIS...THERE COULD BE A MINOR DELAY HERE OR THERE...BUT I FIT IS IT WILL BE VERY SHORT...THIS WILL COME DOWN

snowflake says to (20:08:26):

tks MM17

mailman17 says to (20:08:43):

REMEMBER...MISINFORMATION WILL ABOUND...I DONT KNOW WHY THEY THINK THEY NEED TO PUT BULL**** ARTICLES OUT THERE...WE KNOW BETTER...THOSE *******..LOL

jonmac says to (20:08:46):

so Shabibbi is using the rate release as motivation to get the agreements done? No rate, no budget approval, so get those agreement signed so that I will then release the rate

mailman17 says to (20:09:08):

JON...EXACTLY...AND HE USED THIS ARTICLE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT AS A TOOL ALSO

TELLING THE PEOPLE GET READY...

tmac096 says to (20:09:20):

so we will know in a couple of days what to expect next

mailman17 says to (20:09:29):

WE SHOULD KNOW SOMERTHING YES...

I LIKE WHATS HAPPENING...VERY MUCH

SBM says to (20:10:13):

me too

mailman17 says to (20:10:14):

OK PEEPS...GONNA GO READ SOME STUFF...BBL

OH..ONE MORE THING

tmac096 says to (20:10:29):

we all do, it seems like there is a sense of urgency going on

mailman17 says to (20:10:29):

IN REFERENCE TO THE 1.25

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER READING THAT PART?

tmac096 says to (20:11:06):

so does that mean .75

seybonazo says to (20:11:14):

slow says to (20:11:26):

1:1

mailman17 says to (20:11:28):

NO..

REMEMBER THE ACCOUNTS NEEDED TO BE SETTLED?

THEY WERE

SHABS RV WAS BASED ON THE NUMBER IN FRONT OF HIM AT THAT TIME

HENCE THE 86

ITS ALWAYS BEEN 86..CAUSE THATS WHAT THE NUBERS OLD HIM AND THE IMF AGREED

NOW WE HAVE A 80 BIL SURPLUS...

NOW..DOES THAT MEAN IT CAN GO HIGHER?...NOT AT ALL

aattv68 says to (20:13:07):

so i can scatch out that 5.35......number.....lol

mailman17 says to (20:13:24):

THEY HAVE THE FUNDS FOR A1.25...BUT IMO..WILL STILL MOST LIKELY GO INTO IT AT 86 AND LET THE MARKET TAKE IT FROM THERE

slow says to (20:13:30):

and the 3.20 number

mailman17 says to (20:13:47):

BUT THE MAIN THING IS...IRAQS NUMBERS COMBINED WITH ASSETS AND PRODUCTION WILL BE ASTOUNDING

THE IMF KNOWS IT...AS DOES IRAQ AND THE REST OF THE WORLD

JUST A LITTLE FOOD FOR THOUGHT...LOL

OK..BBL

glk says (20:14:34):

Thanks mailman, and HI ! Enjoy your day off tomorrow as usual.... is it okay to post ?

aattv68 says to (20:14:37):

It's not really news then you and med have been on it from ter get out..........I'm with you......({)

seybonazo says to (20:14:40):

I thought in the article is was stating that 1.25 dinars to the dollar?

mailman17 says to (20:14:45):

SURE GLK

glk says (20:14:49):

ok, bye

cdjsilver51 says to (20:15:03):

Mailman can I ask a question

slow says to (20:15:08):

later mm nd thanks

mailman17 says to (20:15:17):

SAY...EITHER WAY THEY LOOK AT IT...THEY CAN COVER OVER A BUCK...THE QUESTION IS WILL THEY?....LOL

CD..SHOOT

cdjsilver51 says to (20:16:12):

Mailman if the dinar rate is one to one we get .86. I know that is what we have learned but I can't remember why it's .86 when it's one to one

seybonazo says to (20:16:22):

right, but remember 1.25 dinars to the dollar = 80 cents to a dinar (1 divided by 1.25 = 0.80)

cdjsilver51 says to (20:16:41):

is it the international value of the dollar?

seybonazo says to (20:17:05):

1.17 dinars to the dollar = roughly 86 cents

mailman17 says to (20:17:14):

CORRECT

cdjsilver51 says to (20:17:40):

are you answering the international value part?

mailman17 says to (20:17:58):

THATS WHY ARTICLES THAT COME OUT NOW...REALLY MUST BE READ AND RE READ AND THEN DONE AGAIN 2 TIMES MORE...LOL

seybonazo says to (20:18:05):

MM17 if I may try to answer cd question...

aattv68 says to (20:18:20):

dont you think that shabs is going to cover a dollar though....just because he said and it makes it easier for his people

mailman17 says to (20:18:21):

CD..THEY WILL PEG THE DINAR AGAINST THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR

seybonazo says to (20:18:27):

to get to 1 to 1

mailman17 says to (20:18:35):

1 DINAR WILL BE WORTH 1.17 TIME 1 DOLLAR

AGAINST THE DOLLAR

THAT BEING 86 CENTS

seybonazo says to (20:18:58):

were they thinking of raising value from 1170 to 1000

mailman17 says to (20:18:59):

NOW ALSO REMEMBER SHABS

seybonazo says to (20:19:12):

then take off the 3 zeroes from nominal rate

seybonazo says to (20:19:18):

equals 1 to 1

mailman17 says to (20:19:24):

NO..CANT HAPPEN AS BUDGET ALREADY HAS THE RATE AND THEY ALREADY ANNOUNCE THE VALUES

SY..EXACTLY WHERE I WAS GOING...LOL

3 ZEROES OF THE NOMINAL RATE

WHICH IS NOW .00086

seybonazo says to (20:20:39):

right

cdjsilver51 says to (20:21:32):

So when we go to the bank they will say it's .86 and not 1.17

mailman17 says to (20:22:19):

WE WILL GET A DOLLAR...BUT WHEN THE DINAR IS USED IN IRAQ IT WILL COVER THE PURCHASING POWER OD 1.17 DOLLARS

CONFUSING AINT IT?...

cdjsilver51 says to (20:22:50):

so why do we say .86

mailman17 says to (20:22:59):

CAUSE WE LIKE IT

OUR DOLALR IS WORTH 86 ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW...

aattv68 says to (20:23:24):

cruel..........(lol)

mailman17 says to (20:23:50):

WE SAY 86 CAUSE THATS WHAT THE DINAR IS RIGHT NOW

cdjsilver51 says to (20:23:51):

it is confusing and even though I learned this a long time ago I still find it confusing. So I guess I always thought the bank would give us .86

guardian says to (20:24:15):

divide 1 dollar by 1.17 dinar = .86 right seybonazo?

aattv68 says to (20:24:26):

unless you are trying to buy us with leftover tourist money and then it's 1.17

seybonazo says to (20:24:30):

correct

mailman17 says to (20:24:31):

ON PAR IS WHAT SHABS HAS ALWAYS SAID...SO WE GO WITH THAT ALSO

seybonazo says to (20:24:50):

.854 but they round up...lol

guardian says to (20:24:52):

med did a chat a long long time ago showing how they derive at the nominal rate

mailman17 says to (20:25:11):

NO ONE TRULY KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THE RATE WILL BE ...ONLY THAT IT WILL BE CLOSE TO A 1-1 GIVE OR TAKE

seybonazo says to (20:25:13):

long long long

okie35 says to (20:25:21):

Thanks MM-17

cdjsilver51 says to (20:25:28):

Okay thanks. I accept it as being true but it sure is wierd. thanks for your help

mailman17 says to (20:25:42):

NP...ITS STILL CONFUSING TO ME SOMETIMES TOO...I HAVE TO RETHINK...LOL

aattv68 says to (20:25:49):

when do i multipy by my grandmothers age??????

seybonazo says to (20:25:54):

I've always wondered how that will keep Iraqi's from using the dollar if the dinar is at 86 cents

mailman17 says to (20:25:54):

I HATE MATH...LOL

seybonazo says to (20:26:05):

and I know the answer is who cares

seybonazo says to (20:26:06):

lol

cdjsilver51 says to (20:26:21):

me to

mailman17 says to (20:26:22):

BECAUSE...THEIR PRODUCTS WILL HAVE THE SAME VALUE...

IF A PACK OF GUM COSTS 86 CENTS U.S.

STRIKE THAT

IF A PACK OF GUM BOSTS 1 DOLLAR

IT WILL THEN COST THEM .86 DINAR

BUT THEY WILL MOST LIKELY PUT EVERYTHING BASED ON A TRUE 1-1

PACK OF GUM...1 BUCK'

PACK OF GUM 1 DINAR

KNOW WHAT I MEAN

THEY ARE TOO USED TO USING THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR

SO THEIR ECONOMY WILL STILL BE PRICED ON THAT

BUT ONLY THERE...

INSIDE IRAQ

NOT OUTSIDE

seybonazo says to (20:28:50):

but I'll be long gone before you tell 2 friends and so on and so on

mailman17 says to (20:28:59):

LOL

seybonazo says to (20:29:12):

before you open that 1st piece of gum

seybonazo says to (20:29:14):

lol

mailman17 says to (20:29:27):

OK...LETS TRY THIS ONE MORE TIME...LOL

I DINAR WILL BE WORTH 86 CENTS

seybonazo says to (20:29:46):

right

mailman17 says to (20:29:49):

ONE DOLLAR WILL BE WORTH 1.17 DINAR

SO IF THEY DO WHAT THEY SAY IN MEDS ARTICL;E

THEN THEY WILL TRY TO COME OUT AS MUCH ON PAR AS THEY CAN

OK THEN

seybonazo says to (20:30:45):

"on par" is the key term

mailman17 says to (20:30:50):

YES IT IS

SO IS GIVE OR TAKE

LOL

aattv68 says to (20:30:58):

and i'll be better looking and younger........money changes everything....lol

guardian says to (20:31:08):

lol

mailman17 says to (20:31:22):

OK GUARDIAN...I WILL BBL...ALL YOURS...

WHEW~(

cdjsilver51 says to (20:31:44):

good job mailman

seybonazo says to (20:31:50):

math class is over folks

seybonazo says to (20:31:56):

and no homework

aattv68 says to (20:31:56):

will i still look good in an aston martin though mailman.....:|

mailman17 says to (20:32:08):

CD..NO FAIR...YOU HAD TO MAKE ME THINK....OUTSIDE A CEMETARY...LOL

LATER GATER

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

mailman and med are in same boat as okie...they just make up **** to fit their story......not one shred of evidence to support anything they say lately. They take news articles and put thier own spin on them and everybody bows down like they actually know something emot-LMAO.gif Mailman or med know what Shabibi or CBI has planned, sure they do......what a joke. emot-LMAO.gif They talk like they sit in on meetings with them or have opersonal knowledge of what is happening behind closed doors? emot-questioned.gif Everybody wants the RV so bad, you are willing to listen to anybody and everybody who steps up to the mic emot-shakehead.gif Some one was just saying today how med or mailman never talk rates or dates....sure sounds like they are mentioning both.

You can put your faith in these guys, but they sound like pumpers to me...JMO mind you. wub.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 14

mailman and med are in same boat as okie...they just make up **** to fit their story......not one shred of evidence to support anything they say lately. They take news articles and put thier own spin on them and everybody bows down like they actually know something emot-LMAO.gif Mailman or med know what Shabibi or CBI has planned, sure they do......what a joke. emot-LMAO.gif They talk like they sit in on meetings with them or have opersonal knowledge of what is happening behind closed doors? emot-questioned.gif Everybody wants the RV so bad, you are willing to listen to anybody and everybody who steps up to the mic emot-shakehead.gif Some one was just saying today how med or mailman never talk rates or dates....sure sounds like they are mentioning both.

You can put your faith in these guys, but they sound like pumpers to me...JMO mind you. wub.gif

Same as Okie? Really... I mean... Really? hahahahahah... you're funny.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Where in the heck have you been??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if shabs is waiting for the goi to be fully seated he may be in for a wait. 2 years since the election and they aren't any closer to a fully formed goi now than they were then. Imo the only thing that stands in the way of a fully seated goi is maliki the dictator, and until he's either assassinated, dies of old age or by some remote possibility there is another election in which he won't be reelected. he will hold those positions for himself. If he wanted those positions filled he would have done it a long time ago. <_< could we please add a contemptuous sneer icon.

• Upvote 1

Sure a lot of effort to put someone down without using any evidence to back up that claim.

I am thinking of the phrase "Put up or shut up.." If you don't like it, don't ready it. If their wrong, provide the evidence to prove it.

• Upvote 3

Just like yours,its their opinion. Each has the option of not reading/listening to those we disagree with. It's really that simple & and might lessen ones stress. Best to all

Make up stuff? Mailman.Med? Are you out of your mind?

Let me provide you with a little education..

Med's site does not predict events. They merely discuss what articles come out of Iraq, to get a better understanding as to what they (Iraq) is doing. To put them in the same boat as okie is an absolute sham..and you, who probably know nothing of sorting out articles, but like to be spoonfed info from others, just love to call others names, but bring nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to the table when it comes to intelligence.

I am a mod on med's site, and I am demanding an apology in this forum for your remarks.

stlou

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Med's site does not predict events. They merely discuss what articles come out of Iraq, to get a better understanding as to what they (Iraq) is doing. To put them in the same boat as okie is an absolute sham..and you, who probably know nothing of sorting out articles, but like to be spoonfed info from others, just love to call others names, but bring nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to the table when it comes to intelligence.

I am a mod on med's site, and I am demanding an apology in this forum for your remarks.

stlou

Agreed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

stlou

Stlou...You have been on this site long enough to know most respect and appreciate Med, Mailman and Guardian for their time and effort of breaking down these crazy news articles.. Who cares what Tims thinks or says, he has never brought any kind of info as in articles, only negative comments, put him on ignore !!!!

• Upvote 1

I personally think Med and Mailman put much thought into the efforts of breaking down an article. I don't see them as pumpers. You and agree or disagree with their analysis, but I think most of what they say is pretty level headed. They never present the info as "intel" as many of the gurus do.

stlou

While I respect who you are as a human being, I cannot respect what you are asking here. This posting is in the opinion part of the forum. And if any one has an opinion this would be the place to write it, speak it, whatever you want to call it. It is in my opinion that people need to just stop saying dates and rates. Dates and Rates includes wording like ( this weekend, tomarrow, today, train is running the tracks, eagle has landed, oven is at 450 degrees, and things that do with airplanes). Really, I thought grownups would act in such a better manner. Is it really that important to be the person that gets the credit here. So far I can tell you what, I will be the first one standing there to knock you down. Because in my book youve done nothing but cause or create havoc.

While Im glad Im invested in this Dinar, Im not glad to see or read alot of this bullcrap that is being posted about other people. Can we focus on the investment. Like documents, laws, bills, meetings, and be truthfull in posting or talking about them.

• Upvote 1