Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling 2-27-12: Comments on latest Articles

gamaray

All,

On the road,

unable to record.

On the articles with the 1000: 1 exchange, they have put a ton of information out on dif rates 1:1, 500: 1 and so on, this over the years has been the MO

I simply base my opinion on the fact they are going to get rid of the US dollar inside Iraq

Also the idea they are printing currency to come out at today’s rate is not logical in my opinion, how will that stop the black market from using currency worth more?

To get Iraq going they need to get to speed on a currency with good buying power

Equal to the US dollar, 1 Dinar equals 1 US dollar now Shabbibi and his advisers have talked about this over and over.

Reduce the money supply ( cash) by getting rid of the three zero’s

Add value to the Dinar by getting rid of the three zero’s on the value of the Dinar

so if they come out with another articles tomorrow talking about dif exchange scenarios

it will not change my mind. My best guess at looking at what they are trying to accomplish is a 1:1 exchange an Iraqi 500 Dinar note will be worth $500 USD

They cant let the notes you and I have stay out in the markets to long or what they are trying to do wont work

http://breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/2012/02/comments-on-latest-articles.html

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Something just sounds a bit odd about this post...

Quote, " Add value to the Dinar by getting rid of the three zero’s on the value of the Dinar".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107446-breitling-2-27-12-comments-on-latest-articles/#ixzz1nclEZvz0

If the IQD never revalues or reinstates and remains the same value... once the zeros are removed and the new currency is pumped into the process the new currency will have the exact same value, but few bills as they have been removed. So where does the value come into play?? Again, if they never revalue or reinstate how is there value added to the IQD. FEW BILLS/IQD makes the money worth more, because I would then see no change in my value of IQD I hold in total.

Is there a chance that Iraq will not revalue or reinstate?? Yes or No.

Let's go RV :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Something just sounds a bit odd about this post...

Quote, " Add value to the Dinar by getting rid of the three zero’s on the value of the Dinar".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107446-breitling-2-27-12-comments-on-latest-articles/#ixzz1nclEZvz0

If the IQD never revalues or reinstates and remains the same value... once the zeros are removed and the new currency is pumped into the process the new currency will have the exact same value, but few bills as they have been removed. So where does the value come into play?? Again, if they never revalue or reinstate how is there value added to the IQD. FEW BILLS/IQD makes the money worth more, because I would then see no change in my value of IQD I hold in total.

Is there a chance that Iraq will not revalue or reinstate?? Yes or No.

Let's go RV :rolleyes:

It sounds odd because it's coming from that moron Breitling. Go read the research Sam I Am from the dinar d-o-u-c-h-e bag blog website. He spent a ton of time refuting everything this a-hole pumper spewed over the last two years. He's part of currency vault that sells dinars. Complete BS from this guy...stop being duped.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 24

Awwww, chitown. Did little bitty breitling take your lunch money in school? Be a man, don't listen to him and enlighten us to your wisdom. Or just name call some more, that is always the classier move..

I name call because I'm trying to get a point across. If it offends you, I'm sorry. Just can't stand these guys that continually manipulate and mislead people. Grrrrr!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

It sounds odd because it's coming from that moron Breitling. Go read the research Sam I Am from the dinar d-o-u-c-h-e bag blog website. He spent a ton of time refuting everything this a-hole pumper spewed over the last two years. He's part of currency vault that sells dinars. Complete BS from this guy...stop being duped.

Man up he's not putting a gun to your head and forcing you or anyone

to buy dinar pumping or not which he is not.

As always f*#k ignorance and go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

All Pumping aside lol

Breitling is honestly not so much a pumper. If you listen I mean like he says honestly he talks about the news and reports like an investor. OOM, 3'sintel are hardcore PUMPERS RV very very very very.....SOON, ANYTIME FROM NOW, FLYING RV's and Bank Screens. UST employees breaking the law to tell some I Internet posters that love fame and being idolized. Just follow the news we will all know at the same time... It's def HEATING UP FASTER THAN A JUNKIES SPOON!!! HAPPY RV EVERYONE!!!

KEEP THE FAITH FOR I AM ONLY A MESSENGER Lol sorry I BELIEVE!!! just not in the stories.... I LOVE THE DOUGH

• Upvote 2