Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Want to Start Your Own Offshore Hedge Fund / Financial Company?

Hedge Fund Idea: I personally feel this is a good idea. The market is obviously there and Iraq is still in it's initial stages of growth. So the timing is right!

Legalities: There are a few different types of entities that could be used by somebody looking to establish a hedge fund. I'm going to name a few. You will probably want to seek a professional before making any moves as this is not my strong point. I know the basics...

I feel that the New Zealand OFC is the BEST option for a hedge fund! There are far more advantages going this route vs. the Swedish Credit Union or even forming an Offshore Bank. The Swedish Credit Union pays 30% of all of its profits in tax as it is domiciled in Europe. An Offshore Bank is much more expensive to establish because you would need a minimum of $3 Million for an assured approval.

Banking Software:

I have looked into a few different options and I would definitely go with a New Zealand Offshore Financial Company, owned by an IBC / Trust / Foundation, coupled with the NexorOne banking software. The total will run you roughly $35k - $50k. About $15k for the company formation and about $20k for the banking software, hosting, and integration. You can take a look at the NexorOne site, I believe they still have a "demo" account you can log into as a "user" or as the "admin."

Branded Debit Cards: It might be nice to offer your own debit cards to your clients. There are plenty of options but I'm going to show you a few places you can check out in case you are interested. By the way, you can definitely integrate the debit cards to the NexorOne banking software so that your clients have more options to access their funds.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 5

I wish I knew what this was about and I had time to research. I feel like I am missing out on something very important.

Thanks for the post anyway. I'm going to copy it and try to figure it out.

gp49

I have only provided the "structural" side of a Hedge Fund or a Financial Company. The above just teaches you how to structure your company / bank, gives options for banking software which a company / bank would use for their clients. They are SWIFT capable and allow a company to create sub-accounts for multiple clients.

Figuring out where to invest and what to invest in is a completely different story.

Take "Warka Bank for Investment & Finance" for example. The above information basically tells you how to create another "Warka" along with banking software for their clients.

Update from Banking 4 Bankers® - In this Issue:

Introducing the all new NexorOne® v 3.0 Banking System

Receive a “Bank in a Box” Proposal Online – Updated

NexorOne® Online Banking System – Version 3.0 is Live

We are proud to announce the launch of the all new version of our NexorOne® Internet Banking Platform. All existing NexorOne® clients have received a free upgrade to the new system and the feedback so far has been flattering to say the least. Please do not hesitate to visit www.nexorone.com and to request your free demo access today. The system comes with a new look and feel, fully customizable by the user and a number of new features. The system is extremely user friendly in both the administrator and end user interfaces.

Start a “Bank in a Box” in 2012

Our new Custom Proposal feature on www.banking4bankers.com was an instant success. Please visit the site today to request a proposal to acquire a Turn Key Financial Institution complete with Online Banking System, Card Issuing, Wire Transfer Clearing, BIC Registration among other available features. Full demo access to the new version of NexorOne® is included in the proposal document.

Banking4Bankers® on Twitter

Do you wish to receive updates before we communicate them through this newsletter?

You can now receive updates about our products and services on Twitter.

Please go to www.twitter.com/banking4bankers to sign up.

We are looking very much forward to hearing from you and to hopefully get the privilege of assisting you to set up your own Banking Business in 2012. Please visit our website for Live support or call us Toll Free on 1-888-838-4954.

Best Regards Banking4Bankers support Team

Overseas Clearing Corporation

World Trade Center - 10th Floor

Panama City – 0832-0807 WTC

Republic of Panama

Phone: +507 366 9000

Fax: +507 366 9001

BIC: OVCCPAP1

www.overseaswtc.com

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

This is very good info. 20. +1

If we get a nice rate on our IQD my plan is to open up some type of a private investment/ financial firm for myself along with friends and family members. I'm already managing several brokerage accounts for family members and would be interested in doing that for a living.

What you have posted here seems like an avenue towards accomplishing that goal.

Thank you.

WW.