Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This certainly beats, "I'VE BEEN HACKED"

Skybear

I guess this beats, "I'VE BEEN HACKED" as the reason why NOTHING these GURU's who have ALL followed Okie's lead have said ever happens. . . .

------------------------------------------------------------

Bulldog75: 12NOON CST: EVERYONE: REMEMBER THE 'RATS ARE STILL IN THE BARN' SCENARIO FROM LAST NIGHT. NOW WE SEE WHY THERE IS NO RATE POST. CHINA KNOWS THIS AND WANTS THE 'RATS OUT OF THE BARN/ARRESTED' ;

AND SO DOES WORLD COURTS, INTERPOL, IMF, BIS, WORLD ORGS AND HONEST GOVT LEADERS.) LA GARDE,IMF AND CHINA HAVE AGREED TO A TEMP HOLD TIL ALL THE RATS ARE GATHERED UP. MANY HAVE SCATTERED.

WE CANNOT PLACE THE FRESH CORN INTO THE BARN/CORNCRIB UNTIL 'ALL RATS ARE GATHERED'. THAT'S ALMOST OVER. WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE VERY, VERY, VERY SOON.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I guess this beats, "I'VE BEEN HACKED" as the reason why NOTHING these GURU's who have ALL followed Okie's lead have said ever happens. . . .

Bulldog75: 12NOON CST: EVERYONE: REMEMBER THE 'RATS ARE STILL IN THE BARN' SCENARIO FROM LAST NIGHT. NOW WE SEE WHY THERE IS NO RATE POST. CHINA KNOWS THIS AND WANTS THE 'RATS OUT OF THE BARN/ARRESTED' ;

AND SO DOES WORLD COURTS, INTERPOL, IMF, BIS, WORLD ORGS AND HONEST GOVT LEADERS.) LA GARDE,IMF AND CHINA HAVE AGREED TO A TEMP HOLD TIL ALL THE RATS ARE GATHERED UP. MANY HAVE SCATTERED.

WE CANNOT PLACE THE FRESH CORN INTO THE BARN/CORNCRIB UNTIL 'ALL RATS ARE GATHERED'. THAT'S ALMOST OVER. WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE VERY, VERY, VERY SOON.

You've got a link to back up your statement???? THAT'S ALMOST OVER. WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE VERY, VERY, VERY SOON.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's take a look at the past couple months of fabrications:

Back in December, it was, "VERY,VERY SOON."

Then back in August, it was just "VERY SOON."

NOW, the Guru's have added ANOTHER, "VERY." Maybe by next September there will be 25 "VERY's." I personally believe that BULLDOG and BS are from one and the same source.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[..CAP1] magicman123 - FOR THE MOST PART, ALL HAVE BEEN DONE FROM WHAT I'M HEARING.

THAT'S WHY BULLDOG SAYS, " THAT'S ALMOST OVER. WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE VERY, VERY, VERY SOON. THANKS FOR BEING PERCEPTIVE, AND INTUITIVE. YOU ARE THE WINNERS. CONGRATULATIONS. "

• Upvote 1

Bulldog lost me at "honest govt leaders" :shakehead: the only rats around here are bulldog and okie, okay.....there may be a few more?

• Upvote 2

This thread has me totally confused. So, I'll add something I do know about. With regard to rats. How to kill rats in a barn. Well, anywhere I suppose. But this is how you get rid of rats.

Put down a bowl, or flat pan with sides that will hold more than a small bowl would. Pour a carbonated beverage into the bowl. This should be done in the evening, and if you want to be nice to the rats you might leave a small light on somewhere near so they can see a little better. They actually travel and navigate by shadows as well as by what they see. Anyway, they will drink the carbonated drink. They will develop gas. They need to burp. But there you go ... rats cannot burp. They do not have the physical capability to burp. The gas builds and things inside burst.

Believe me ... I have done this.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

This thread has me totally confused. So, I'll add something I do know about. With regard to rats. How to kill rats in a barn. Well, anywhere I suppose. But this is how you get rid of rats.

Put down a bowl, or flat pan with sides that will hold more than a small bowl would. Pour a carbonated beverage into the bowl. This should be done in the evening, and if you want to be nice to the rats you might leave a small light on somewhere near so they can see a little better. They actually travel and navigate by shadows as well as by what they see. Anyway, they will drink the carbonated drink. They will develop gas. They need to burp. But there you go ... rats cannot burp. They do not have the physical capability to burp. The gas builds and things inside burst.

smee2

Sounds mean, cruel and vicious......I like it. All we need now is to get Okie to drink a can of coke, problem solved. :bulb:

• Upvote 2

Sounds mean, cruel and vicious......I like it. All we need now is to get Okie to drink a can of coke, problem solved. :bulb:

Does this work for the pesky field mice that find their way into your home???

I hope so, if not, any suggestions..we've tried all the obvious stuff...

Boy this site sure does have everything from A to Z....I'm laughing my a*** off......!

smee2

Sounds like a ratastrophe!

Quad B)

It always amazes me how these Guru's come up with this positive confirmation of the RV and then claim that there website was hacked and they didn't say this or that the whole world has changed and have decided to hold off on the RV or that the Rats are running wild and China is Mad and rounding up all the rats so this RV can happen.

LOL.... there are some seriously troubled people in this world.

• Upvote 1

Does this work for the pesky field mice that find their way into your home???

I hope so, if not, any suggestions..we've tried all the obvious stuff...

Boy this site sure does have everything from A to Z....I'm laughing my a*** off......!

I don't know about the mice, but it should work on them. I tried it with a captive mouse once and almost drown the poor little beggar in the beer I was using. Then he got away. I never saw him again so ... *shrug* ... who knows. But then, at the time, my sister thought I was being a real $%&@ kind of jerk and may have captured it again and let it go outside. My brother suggested if they couldn't belch maybe they could expell the gas from the other end. That led to several months of mouse f@rt jokes. My mother was not pleased. We were kids at the time, in case you hadn't figured that out.

It was years later, when I married my first husband, that his father (my brand new father-in-law) reminded me about the carbonated beverages when I had complained that a mouse had gotten into the basement pantry and chewed its way into a bag of rice. First he laughed, and then he said I should just empty the bag out and remove any of the "brown rice" I found and use the rest. My new husband just about choked laughing because I was thinking about real brown rice and wondering what in the world he was talking about. It took a minute or two for me to catch on. Being newly married I was not sure how to react so I just walked away. Anyway, father-in-law later told me that beer worked best. He even brought me a can of beer. I put it down and never did see another mouse, whether they went somewhere else to die or whatever, they at least did not bother anything else in my pantry.

But being the type of person I am, I just had to know. And I knew there were some very large mice, or what my husband said were rats, in a part of one of the barns where they bagged up some of their oats and barley and the rats apparently feasted on the spillage. So, being a good farm wife ... having never lived on a farm before this was quite a chore for me ... I put down a large flat pan with a couple of cans of gingerale in it, not wanting to take the new husband's beer. I had no idea if he would be angry at that. Anyway not the next day, but the second day, there were three dead rats quite a ways from the dish, near what we found later was the entrance to their in-the-wall housing development. And there was one in his death throes fairly close to the dish. He must have gone back for more. Glutton for punishment or committing suicide, we will never know. Considering the food source there would always be large mice around so I didn't really solve a problem, just proved a point for myself.

So there you go ... how to eliminate rodentia in one easy lesson ...

smee2

I don't post much anymore... but, sometimes I'm drawn into a discussion. Just my opinion, but I don't think we can call the guru's stupid or idiotic anymore- obviously, they 'get' something from their bs... whether accolades, false esteem, or money- whatever- they get something. The ones we should worry about being dumber than a stump are the ones that follow them so closely and keep heaping cult like 'ooohs and ahhhhs' on every wrong prediction. The reason we should worry is these people get to VOTE. Now that's terrifying if you think about it.

• Upvote 1

I don't post much anymore... but, sometimes I'm drawn into a discussion. Just my opinion, but I don't think we can call the guru's stupid or idiotic anymore- obviously, they 'get' something from their bs... whether accolades, false esteem, or money- whatever- they get something. The ones we should worry about being dumber than a stump are the ones that follow them so closely and keep heaping cult like 'ooohs and ahhhhs' on every wrong prediction. The reason we should worry is these people get to VOTE. Now that's terrifying if you think about it.

They also get to carry guns and drive a car and I don't know if I would trust their aim in either case!

smee2

p.s. oh yeah, and they have babies from the same genes and don't even need a test or a licence for that!

Look at these idiots!

6:11 PM [AndieZ1] 4:57 PM CST - 3sIntel [soonerfan62] Guys I have people checking right now on the RV of the GBP and if true, that is the last holdup.

OMG The GBP is not being revalued at all. Whats next Russia has also merged with China?

Think about this, if all currencies are to the GBP then they could not be calculated until the GBP revalued. We could now see the IQD RV in a matter of hours

Read then re-read this line, it doesnt even make sense.

Heres one back to you AndieZ in your nonsense style of utter drivel

The RV is tied to the floating rate of the JPY which is CHF (swiss franc) minus the GbP sell rate of the USD.

Edited by RRSport

smee2

Ewww!