Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie sucked them ALL in this time

Anybody find it slightly ODD that TWO DAYS AFTER the reported RV, that the Iraq CBI is STILL convincing all those 20 silly World Banks who don't know any better to keep selling all their dinars at PRE-RV rates of 1166??

Haven't they read that starting with Okie and then going thru the GURU list, that this thing RV'd TWO DAYS AGO??

Silly banks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement No. (2086)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 27-FEB-2012. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks20Auction price selling dinar / US$1166Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)180,980,000Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)180,980,000Total offers for selling (US$)-----Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 2

Yeah this stunt in my opinion is a complete head scratcher! With all these supposedly Intel providers calling the RV they leave themselves with no wiggle room to squeeze out of this when it obviously becomes false. I myself think they are following the rumor that Iraq has to show the RV a week before the 2012 budget takes effect in March. I also tried to break down the possible logic (giving these clowns too much credit) behing this latest stunt and found that this just so happens to be tax return season and what a better way to boost dinar sales by a coming up with a RV LIE to suck in a big weekend push of dinar sales. I will give these clowns(not you Thug) creativity credit points if that was their goal. Just my two cents!

• Upvote 1

Anybody find it slightly ODD that TWO DAYS AFTER the reported RV, that the Iraq CBI is STILL convincing all those 20 silly World Banks who don't know any better to keep selling all their dinars at PRE-RV rates of 1166??

End Quote

lol......The CBI Board is widely known for being very stubborn and proud.....Smile.

Are there many people left out there who don't know the following:

-Many of the Gurus are actually the same person

-99.9% of the supposed intel is made up nonsense that even a 5 year old wouldn't fall for and it just shows we have a very naive society.

-Th sole purpose of the pumping and made up Intel is to generate dinar sales for the dinar dealers that THESE GURUS WORK FOR.

-A Few of the well known Guru names ARE dinar dealers in their office!

• Upvote 5

After Okie has the audacity to call the RV, knowing full well it hadent happened, and giving everyone false hope, I have the same respect for him as I do for the dog crap that I scrape off my shoe on the curb edge. He is just a filthy animal in my book. You have to be some sort of a low life to do this to people with a dream. I bet he's the sort of person who tells small kids that there is no Santa or Easter bunny. Maybe he will do us all a favour and not come back. After all he MUST be embarrassed by what he did. :angry:

Don't bash me but I have a silly question.

When the CBI buys and sells, aren't they buying dinar at 1164 and selling dinar @ 1166.

But they are only buying dinar at 1164 with USD.

Isn't this the way they are removing the three zero dinar, and putting usd in the buying banks.

So when it does rv they now can sell dinar at rv'ed price back to the banks @ say 1:1 and they make a fortune.

example: buy 1,000000.00 dinar @1164= 859.10 usd then sell back dinar @ 1.00 to 1 dinar. 1 million dinar is now worth 1 million dollars.

CBI now has what?

• Upvote 1

Okie is neither embarrassed nor will he stay away. I bet there are very few who even know who okie is. He's a screen name that appears to have a grandfatherly voice on conference calls. What he's doing, he's doing anonymously so he has little fear of being confronted by anyone who spent what they couldn't afford based on his calculated cyclical fabrications about the Iqd. He's currently working on getting as many tax returns from people who listen to him as possible.

All the guru's are doing the exact same thing as okie... They are not involved with the Iqd nor are they involved with anyone in the know about the Iqd. It's been suggested that a number of them are the same person, and are most likely employees of dealers if not the dealers themselves. What they are involved in is separating as many new, naive, gullible, and greedy people from their money as possible. If I didn't have a conscience I'd be doing exactly what they are doing. Where else in life, and in this economy do you find people tripping over each other to give their money away to these charlatans when all they have to do to get it is to to invent a persona and hide anonymously behind a screen name?

They are nothing more than flies on sh*t. As long as people listen and spend based on their con they will continue doing what they are doing.

It's all about the money, and your money if they can get it.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 3