Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget delays hinder Baghdad projects as province receives 1.6 trillion dinars

k98nights

Wow, it is so good to see so many DVers on the same page! I am cautiously optimistic, although I can't find a reason to believe they'll drag it out any longer. After this weekend's hype from all the gurus, I just don't want my hopes up too high...because this is perfect timing for me. ;) I have invested enough to meet my goals even if it's a 10c RV, which I don't believe it will be. At 1:1...I'm going to have to hire a team of people!!!

Oh...shivers running up and down my spine!!!

:lol:

Thanks to all for your wonderful comments. Alex-one reason that I feel they may not wait until close to the summit is the fact that this is going to cause quite a stir in Iraq when it RV's. I would think that they would not want pandemonium right before the summit since this is such a feather in their hat. IMHO it would seem that they would want it done, and the people happy and calm for the summit! AND-I am so excited I cannot concentrate on my work! Good thing I am the boss or I might get fired, LOL! :lol::lol:

I completely agree. If we don't see an RV at least two weeks before the Arab Summit, then we'll have to wait until afterwards. Their banking capabilities are not that strong that they could handle the chaos that would ensue.

We have been concerned about what will happen before an RV. They have to be concerned about what will happen immediately after an RV.

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping March 1 2012 when the budget goes in effect!! Watch for that post's in the Gazette!!

Yota, I am hoping you are right. My company is making cuts...I'm on the list. :blink:

Goldiegirl

I completely agree. If we don't see an RV at least two weeks before the Arab Summit, then we'll have to wait until afterwards. Their banking capabilities are not that strong that they could handle the chaos that would ensue.

We have been concerned about what will happen before an RV. They have to be concerned about what will happen immediately after an RV.

This is very true. That's why I ask..."Are they ready"?

Yota, I am hoping you are right. My company is making cuts...I'm on the list. :blink:

Goldiegirl

This is very true. That's why I ask..."Are they ready"?

Goldie sorry to hear, figures crossed they skip you.

As for are they ready? I am confused why everyone thinks they are not. They have brought the banks up to speed technology wise, they use a ration card (electronic), they are having more of the citizens use bank accounts, they even have credit cards. Why would there be issues? Where there issues when they got rid of the Saddam notes? It went OK from what I read and they weren't nearly as up to speed as they are now. I believe that the logistics are done and the final i's are being dotted and the t's crossed. The only potential monkey wrench is the Iraqi list group. We will see. Nothing but good things here!

:)

• Upvote 3

I'll hold. You slap...

Like in the movie "airplane" we line up and take turns slapping the weasel. :D

Nevermind found the post lol......blonde moment

Thats ok, we like blondes and thier moments. :rolleyes:

Alas we're in the same boat in that respect.

I'm with you guys, got hurt at work and they won't let me collect workers comp. Out 5 1/2 months now. Really need the money. :mellow:

Alas we're in the same boat in that respect.

Nope not in your boat. I've read your posts and from your attitude, your boat is going down. :unsure:

No so for me....I am a fine sailing Captain. :P I can handle the rough seas. :)

Goldiegirl You Will Be Fine No Matter What! You Will Be Fine! Promise smile.gif

Thank you Maggie...I am focused on that thought every minute of every day and I take it into myself at night so the angels can work there magic. :)

• Upvote 3

This may help.

Launching the Budget 1MARCH12 Rate Topic: 1 Votes

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107309-launching-the-budget-1march12/#ixzz1nYH0RCuU

+1 Stryker Thanks for the Info!! Your right on the when you say next window, when ever it Happens we shall be well Educated on the History of Iraq!! :D