Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something I heard.......

Zeppelin

No Okies in Iraq - he got invited to the big summitt....lmao - I just get a kick out of all the whack jobs calling the rate and the time and the place.......I want to know how do you become a so called guru????? We should all be flipping gurus cause we know about as much as them........but i did hear that from my friend that cleans some politicians house.....until im at the bank with money in account i don't believe anything either so don't bash me....just a single mom of two beautiful girls - the investment is for them - so i can wait .......and wait........and wait........lol

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Zeppelin ( I like your name...smile) I understand what you said and liked your story but I'd like to make a friendly remark if I may.....

I know you found a few analogies between the 2 Countries ( post-war Germany and Iraq)... Germany was determined enough and strong enough to make its way up to the top of the European Economy.....The only slight difference that I'd like to point out and I'm sure a few / many will say it doesn't matter, is that Germany is mainly inhabited by German People and Iraq by Iraqi People... Different traditions, different conceptions of life, work, commitment to make a Country more powerful economically and in general... Of course.. JMVHO.

• Upvote 2

This actually makes more since then all the high tech info OKie,Randain,Blond lady,and many others I wish not to even waste my time mentioning.There info. Is just as good as the pizza delivery Guy down the street.Go RV good post

Bondlady is no pumper or date & rate kind of gal. She post the news and tries to break them down.

Go RV

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

This actually makes more since then all the high tech info OKie,Randain,Blond lady,and many others I wish not to even waste my time mentioning.There info. Is just as good as the pizza delivery Guy down the street.Go RV good post

In case you simply spelled it wrong, BondLady is a valued contributor here. She analyses news articles from Iraq. She does not make wild predictions like the other two you mentioned. Also the person who began this thread merely reported that he/she heard it would revalue at 11 o'clock this morning. He/she did not suggest a rate. Now . . . Let us pray. :bow:

I think you're safe

But one day he won't be. And we never know when that day will be. . . . It could be today. Who knows? <smile> :rolleyes::P

• Upvote 2

I do my homework.......actually the real reason I believe that one day we will see this is that when I was growing up, my Mom and Dad would tell me how they met in WWII - she lived in Germany, he was a soldier, they fell in love, he came back her and it took him almost a year to have her come to America. He said that he would send her packages. I said Daddy what was in them? Chocolates?? He would smile and say no Schatzi, that means sweatheart in German, I would send her soap and non=perishable things to eat... I said Dad why woudl you send Mommy soap, thats not very romantic.....he told me that after the war Germany was in shambles, even the simplest items which we took for granted they couldn't buy, if they could it would be obtained thru a source......the mark was worth nothing.......their country was in ruins, and their money was worth nothing......This was in 1946. By 1960 they were able to go back to Europe for three months, the mark was worth 3 to the dollar. Germany was rebuilt, their government was intact. This is why I believe in this..... I do not believe it will come in at the ridiculous rates that the goofy gurus say, but I do believe that it will revalue to 1. And then slowly rise to what it was worth before the war. It all takes time, it takes time to rebuild a country, it takes time for their currency to be worth somehting. but it will happen....I saw it happen with Germany with my own eyes. I now understand why when we went to Germany why my parents would be so excited and why they could afford the beautiful things that we brought back, the mark was worth three times what the us dollar was worth. I don't know when or how much, none of us do, it will be a surprise to all of us when it happens. A pleasant one that we will always know we had the foresight to invest in. I did have a dream one night and my phone said in huge humbers $2.28.....I'm sticking with that. Here's hoping, no matter what the rate or when it happens........keeping my fingers crossed ;);)

I grew up with similar stories. My parents and all of my relatives are right off the boat. I should have written a book from all their stories. When the currency changed it happened on a Friday they were given some money at the local mayors office on Saturday and the new currency started on Monday. That is why I looked for key things to be done in Iraq to know where we were at in the timeline. We are very very close. :)

• Upvote 1

I think you're safe

If so, where is the best place, I was told the fifth third bank was selling but they discontinues in my town of Augusta Ga. is there a link to some good places to buy? Let know Hoopdog soon! Thanks for being there. Peace! In the Middle East. :rolleyes:

I heard the Dinar will revalue at 11 am cst today! I don't really believe it but I thought what the heck if the info I received was right why not claim the right to calling it first........lol

You are'nt the 1st,and you won't be the last. No worries & Best to all.

What's interesting about the story is that it gives legitimacy to what we know and believe and blows the naysayers right out of the water. Those who say it can't happen cause it's never happened before need to go back and read their history books...and listen to the folks who helped make it. The economic revival of Germany post WW2 is a prime example. It CAN happen virtually overnight...it HAS happened before and it WILL happen here with Iraq. Iraq is an emerging economy, and I will say again: they have FAR more in the way of physical assets than most of the world is aware of. One thing they have, which virtually no other ME country has, and ironically has been fought over for millenia is water...and plenty of it. The crude oil and gas is a given, but they are literally awash in other minerals. It was said several years ago that Iraq will ultimately become the single wealthiest country on the planet, and I for one do not doubt that one bit.

• Upvote 1