Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Question... Yes or no answer only.

Gotta clarify....( sorry but one word won't get it) . I said yes...I stand by that, however there is no way I think that is gonna stay that way. Not because it can't, but because if you are a country that is so rich in natural resourses, a people who are so proud, and you finally have the ability to show the entire world ( not to mention your own Arab neighbors) why would you wish to look like the butt of the Middle East? IMO, you wouldn't. In the immortal words of Bob Dylan......" The times, they are a changing."

RSS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Only a single word answer... Yes or No

Can the country of IRAQ make no rate change the entire year of 2012?

They hold the rate and additional monies needed come from oil and the taxes and business agreements with all the countries. I am not talking a lop, but a "No Rate" change.

Yes or No??

Thanks

The answer would be NO! They already changed the rate in 2012 from 1170 to 1166. Those of you who answered YES need to do a little more homework.

• Upvote 2

The answer would be NO! They already changed the rate in 2012 from 1170 to 1166. Those of you who answered YES need to do a little more homework.

But I said yes, no they cannot. That must mean I said no. Two negatives and one positive are a negative. Therefore, what I really said was "No"! Yes?? Maybe we should repeat the question.

If you read the entire thread you'll notice that dinarbot addressed that issue in the 3rd post...everyone that followed was aware of it and assumed the question meant from that point forward..

• Upvote 2

Gotta clarify....( sorry but one word won't get it) . I said yes...I stand by that, however there is no way I think that is gonna stay that way. Not because it can't, but because if you are a country that is so rich in natural resourses, a people who are so proud, and you finally have the ability to show the entire world ( not to mention your own Arab neighbors) why would you wish to look like the butt of the Middle East? IMO, you wouldn't. In the immortal words of Bob Dylan......" The times, they are a changing."

RSS

Great post. The Iraqi's have the assets. We know that. The question is can Iraq get their **** together and function as a Sovereign nation with out corruption and greed? I hope so. Go Iraq! :D

Yes. Did. 1170 ----> 1166. 2012.

Sorry. Bad Listener.

If they did which they did wouldn't it be NO seeing he ask can they make no rate chanqe?

But I said yes, no they cannot. That must mean I said no. Two negatives and one positive are a negative. Therefore, what I really said was "No"! Yes?? Maybe we should repeat the question.

HUH!

Confused-Man.jpg

BINGO good eye!

I don't follow directions very well but the query needed a more complete answer.

You asked "CAN" well yes they "CAN make a rate change "

I had to read the question carefully as to how it was worded.

They CAN do whatever the want to.

And for the record I think they will.

IMHO

Quad B)

Go RV!

• Upvote 1