Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki: I have no feud with Hashemi .. Public and judicial

rockhound60

Maliki: I have no feud with Hashemi .. Public and judicial

Date: Monday 02/27/2012 11:45

Baghdad / term

Chancellor confirmed in the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, that the latter refuses to talk about a rapprochement with the Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi accused of supporting armed groups, carriers call yesterday during a meeting with a delegation of the mass of the renewal, headed by Hashemi to leave the file to the judiciary and to refrain from political convulsions.

He said Nuri al-Maliki said in a statement issued by his office on the sidelines of the meeting, the first of its kind after the issuance of arrest warrant against al-Hashimi, and received a "long", copy it, that "there are challenges around us, and we must unite our ranks to confront them," stressing "the need for cooperation between all parties and entities the elevation of the political order of Iraq and strengthen its unity and stability ".

Maliki said that "respect for the law and the independence of the judiciary represent the two main pillars in our system," calling on everyone to "work to promote that."

For her part, Chancellor in the Office of Maliki Mary Rayes "The meeting was held at the request of the mass of the renewal, consisting of seven members, although al-Maliki responded to him."

She Rais said in a statement summarized by the (long) after the meeting "did not carry the Vice-block-Hashemi's demands with them as it showed the interest of the dignity of law was emphasized that a Vice President of the Republic exists in many countries of the world, but we must not exacerbate political tensions" .

http://translate.goo...FWrpY4y0R1aAlKg

Rais is definitely in Maliki's corner. She is Adviser/Chancellor to the Prime Minister. I'm still watching how all this unfolds.

Come out, come out wherever you are Hashimi.....

yota!

I guarantee, if I were Hashemi, guilty or not, I would have split from this Taco Stand. :D