Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody Believe This ?

one2one

LOL ..forgive me for going off topic for a sec..but you just made me bust out laughing.

Back in the late 70's ,when I was just a wee lad,I was working in the fields one summer afternoon,and looked up

into the sky and seen..believe it or not, a flying pig. No, I wasnt doing drugs,but there was a "blimp" pig for

the Pink Floyd concert that was coming to Buffalo flying above me...so yes,pigs can fly...

Yes, pigs do fly. Pink Floyd used a flying pig while on tour to promote their Animals album. They wrote a song called Pigs - Three Different Ones. The flying pig was used as stage prop. Check out the you tube video, it's a cool song.

of course I believe it...I saw it on Saturday night live ......or maybe it was Saturday night dead... but could it be saturday when in fact it was saturnight...as sensible as the continuous propaganda we are exposed to...a projected rate of $12. plus...holy smokes...must have been good weed!!!